Page 47 of 311 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    ahhh! too many games, what to do, brain hurting, rawr. damn i wish i could just STOP time so i could just finally finish my backlog. i wonder if i'll be on my deathbed thinking that way.....darn, i never did finish playing Borderlands 2....
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_roxo View Post
    i wonder if i'll be on my deathbed thinking that way
    "...a bitter old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone?"

If you buy this bundle you'll never even want to waste your time on such trivial games as Borderlands 2. This is the cream of the crop. The real thing.

(Well, ok, Bridge Constructor is actually supposed to be good)
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

yea the SIM bundle is kinda lame. but Bridge Constructor does look like the 1 game that might make this bundle "purchasable" ....is that a word?
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Not just Bridge Constructor. Euro Truck Simulator is apparently great.

I've played the ETS demo (with the G25 IIRC), and I'd have a hard time calling it great. FWIW I'd rather pay for Rigs of Rods. There's no real need for further comment but it's just too funny that the average started as usual at 4.99$ and has currently dropped to 3.79.

19 hours before HIB for Android 4 shuts its doors for good. Then we're gonna see if the THQ humble bundle is the real thing.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    IndieGala has gone live with a new thematic bundle, the SIM bundle (I swear, for a minute I thought they were talking about cell phones... need another coffee):

Bus Driver, Deer Drive, Police Simulator
    BTA: Police Simulator 2, Traffic Manager, Euro Truck Simulator, Bridge Constructor
    At least they're trying to do something different this time. If someone were actually interested in these proggies it is quite the steal. I am dithering, dithering I say. Have no interest really, but... so cheap.

I'm curious to see if Humble does do this THQ bundle. i hope it has Saints Row 3, and if it does, i hope its the goty/ultimate edition with all the dlc. i've been holding out till they released the game with all the dlc and i would like to play this game finally.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_roxo View Post
    I'm curious to see if Humble does do this THQ bundle. i hope it has Saints Row 3, and if it does, i hope its the goty/ultimate edition with all the dlc. i've been holding out till they released the game with all the dlc and i would like to play this game finally.
    My guess is that they hope to make financial sense of the bundling by increased DLC sales. So no, I don't think the games will include DLC. And I haven't seen SR3 mentioned in the speculations.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    My guess is that they hope to make financial sense of the bundling by increased DLC sales. So no, I don't think the games will include DLC. And I haven't seen SR3 mentioned in the speculations.
    I can see at least some of the DLC being a Beat The Average bonus though.

Quote Originally Posted by icupnimpn2 View Post
    At least they're trying to do something different this time. If someone were actually interested in these proggies it is quite the steal. I am dithering, dithering I say. Have no interest really, but... so cheap.
    I've been somewhat caustic towards the 'gala recently but that's more because they keep doing things with that half-assed style that is typical of some italian folks. The last couple bundles weren't bad at all, several interesting titles for strategy buffs.

BTW the average has jumped up towards the 6$ mark... magic? Between Amazon's Black Friday sales and Steam's Halloween there's so many ways to spend those 6 bucks - I'll just keep reading the RPS guys poking fun at those *Simulator games.

New bundle launching tomorrow: http://indiestatik.com/2012/11/23/ar...-shock-bundle/

contains: Hotline Miami, pid, Home, Offspring Fling, 30 Flights Of Loving, Cortex Command.
    15 games for $13!

bundle site is http://supershockbundle.com

Great line-up, because of that, i've already got most of the games.
    Last edited by Kuschelwampe; 23-11-2012 at 10:43 AM.

Great line-up, indeed! I have a few of them, but still worth it if there's a PayPal option (which I assume there is).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    Great line-up, indeed! I have a few of them, but still worth it if there's a PayPal option (which I assume there is).
    Half of those games are digital cancer for your eyes, Hotline Miami included.
    But some of the others? Pid, Thirty Flights Of Loving, Offspring Fling, Little Gardens are so pleasant they will cure your digital eye cancer and replace both of your digital corneas with brand new ones.

I'll be buying the shock bundle despite already owning Offspring Fling, Cortex Command and Home
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Supershock bundle shock

Looks like we won't be seeing Hotline Miami and PiD in an indie bundle (not this one anyway) just yet.

UPDATE: There have been a few very recent swaps to the roster and there may potentially be more yet. Unfortunately Hotline Miami, Pid and Michael’s own Electronic Super Joy have since been pulled out. Instead, Terry Cavanagh’s VVVVVV has been added. It’s also worth noting that we’ve been informed that the final lineup includes Droqen’s Probability 0 and Starseed Pilgrim, yet those games have been omitted from the press release which has since made it’s way around. We’ll update again if we hear that Droqen’s games aren’t to be included, though there are 13 slots on the website and with those two games the list comes to 13.

Well, there goes my incentive.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
    Supershock bundle shock

Looks like we won't be seeing Hotline Miami and PiD in an indie bundle (not this one anyway) just yet.
    A shame... 30 Flights is probably cheaper for me to buy alone then.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Announcing a line-up with two very recently released and incredibly well received games was bound to create a lot of buzz... and then swapping them out? hmmmmm.

Updating the top post anyway...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    I wonder just how many sales they lost due to not having Hotline Miami.

Was there any consensus on Pid? It didn't strike me as terribly interesting.

It's no mystery HLM is one the most hyped indies of the year, from a strictly monetary point of view it was worth at least half the price of admission. Pid is also new and worth a sizeable chunk of it ATM.

And just FTR:

Offspring Fling, Home and VVVVVV are currently available on Steam cheap as dirt. Jottobots is 1$ on the Humble Store.
    Swift*Stitch has been PWYW from the author and featured in an IndieRoyale.
    Home, VVVVVV, Cortex Command all have been in some HIB, some of them twice.
    On Steam: 30 flights of loving is cheapish (although very short) and Puzzlebots cheap.
    Deepak is free (ad-supported online version)

BTW the weather's forecast for this weekend is bundle-y with a chance of Indiegala XI.