Page 48 of 313 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node DevinSmoth's Avatar
    Totalbiscuit seemed to like Pid and it looked interesting enough to get added to my list of things to get eventually... but I'm not going to go buy it at full price necessarily...

As for that bundle, I was excited until I saw the removals... and now I'm done with the idea. ;P

With the line up they have now, a price cut would be a smart move IMO.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Lesser Hivemind Node DevinSmoth's Avatar
    I'm not sure that it should go here or not... but Get Loaded! just started up again.

http://www.getloadedgo.com/

I would get Spec Ops and Batman, but I hate hate HATE Securom.

GamersGate is launching a series of 5 weekly IndieFort bundles, with a bonus mechanism so the more bundles you buy the more discount you have on the following ones.

First in line is the Fueling up bundle, for 3€ you get:

• Aeon Command
    • Gentrieve 2
    • SPAZ
    • Waveform

I don't think they already announced the contents of the other bundles but they can be guessed.

http://www.gamersgate.com/indiefort-bundle

scratch that, here's the full list - if you buy all the bundles you're gonna spend the crazy sum of 10$ / € / because you know, it's perfectly right to pretend exchange rates don't actually matter. Still, many good games for the money.

Space Suit Bundle:

Oxygen Bundle

Ignition Bundle:

Liftoff Bundle
    Last edited by alms; 23-11-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

New Bundle In a Box soon!

Can't wait. They always release games I haven't heard of for a good price. :)

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    GamersGate is launching a series of 5 weekly IndieFort bundles, with a bonus mechanism so the more bundles you buy the more discount you have on the following ones.
    And they are seriously the worst themed bundles ever. The space suit bundle doesn't have anything to do with space!

New BiaB? Nice! As for IndieFort, it's supposed to be a countdown to the Christmas sale, so I don't think the names are supposed to have anything to do with the actual content.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Ohh, Liftoff Bundle looks delicious. Quite interested in War of the Human Tanks and Will Fight For Food. Yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Ohh, Liftoff Bundle looks delicious. Quite interested in War of the Human Tanks and Will Fight For Food. Yummy.
    That one is free if you buy the other 4.

if you buy all the bundles you're gonna spend the crazy sum of 10$ / € / because you know, it's perfectly right to pretend exchange rates don't actually matter.
    Scratch this too. Seems I got the US price wrong, it's 4$. So this is how it pans out:

Fueling Up - 3 € / 4$
    Space Suit - 2.25 € / 3$
    Oxygen - 1.5 € / 2$
    Ignition - 0.75 € / 1$
    Liftoff - 0 €

For a GT of 7.5 € or 10$.

That one is free if you buy the other 4.
    There are no games in any of the other bundles that interest me, though.

Same here...

Quote Originally Posted by DevinSmoth View Post
    What games are they, Rauten?
    Bluh?
    /10char

geez i stay offline to watch a bit of football and a nuclear bundle bomb goes off. am i dead?
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Yeah not trying to sell anything there just taking a chance to point out something I didn't say. BTW they built the bundles in a way that it makes sense to buy them all unless you can limit yourself to just one.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_roxo View Post
    geez i stay offline to watch a bit of football and a nuclear bundle bomb goes off. am i dead?
    Nope, just trapped in limbo with the ghosts of your dead bundles and they want to kill you so you don't ever leave again.

Nope, just trapped in limbo with the ghosts of your dead bundles and they want to kill you so you don't ever leave again.
    oh no, please stop...you're scaring me...

20536366.jpg
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Hi, I'm Ozhan Sen of Fruitbat Factory, one of the developers behind War of the Human Tanks, thanks for your support.

And thanks alms for informing everyone about the Coundown Bundle. I made a thread about it yesterday, but for some reason mods didn't allow it.

Lets see if I can give further details... You got the pricing quite right. If you count all the games in all the five weeks bundles and bonuses that will unlock with sales, Countdown Bundle gives you 27 games, 6 OSTs and an add-on for a total of $10 (and equal), those have a regular sale price total of $250, and that means a whooping 96% discount.

We have also teamed up with the kind folks at the charity organization Help-Daniel. We are dedicating part of the proceeds from the full five weeks of sales to him, and want to reach out to the community for help in the hopes he makes a full recovery soon.

Since the bundle is hosted by GamersGate, buyers will get a key for everything there. Also the games on this bundle that have Steam versions already present will give Steam keys. The rest are all on Greenlight (except 2, here is a link to the Greenlight Collection) and those will give Steam keys when they are greenlit as well. So don't forget to vote YES for them.

If you have any questions about our company Fruitbat Factory, our first release War of the Human Tanks, our upcoming release 99 Spirits and this bundle that we currently are partaking, the CountDown Bundle, I'd be happy to answer.
    Last edited by echoMateria; 02-12-2012 at 09:02 AM.
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

Quote Originally Posted by echoMateria View Post
    And thanks alms for informing everyone about the Coundown Bundle. I made a thread about it yesterday, but for some reason mods didn't allow it.
    Thank you for popping by. I believe to start a thread you must have a post count higher than some (10?), there was some trouble with spambots cluttering the boards by starting dozens of new threads.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_roxo View Post
    oh no, please stop...you're scaring me...
    You need to take a leap of faith!

The Super Shock Bundle has gone live now. Only available for the next 7 hours, if you're still interested.

http://supershockbundle.com/

The Super Shock Bundle has gone live now. Only available for the next 7 hours, if you're still interested.

http://supershockbundle.com/
    i wish they wouldn't have taken Hotline Miami out of this bundle, i guess it doesn't matter since i can't get it anyway.

Network Hub
    Anyone else feel like it's kind of silly to do a flash sale for a new indie bundle? By the time they get any publicity on it, the sale is over.

Plus it's a pretty minimalist site. How much do the devs get, and how much do the organizers get? It doesn't look like there's a charity component, but that doesn't really bother me.