Page 53 of 320 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 6397
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Just wait for the Xmas sale for JSR, then. It was down 50% during the Thanksgiving sale without ever being a daily or flash, so if it shows up as daily or flash during the Xmas one you'd easily be looking at a 66%-75% discount.
    Christ. If it goes down to 75%, I'm gonna have to buy a bunch to gift away to friends! JSR for 2€? Don't mind if I do!

Edit: or what Col said. Damn, that's a nice deal. Wonder if it stacks with the typical GMG code shenanigans?

Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    IFK was a disaster waiting to happen - everything about it looked and felt wrong - eitehr badly organised or just outright dishonest...

So this isn't entirely a surprise is it?

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    So this isn't entirely a surprise is it?
    The debate was missing the other side and this article adds some details.

I still go "ugh" because somehow I feel guilty for keeping them into rotation, so to speak. Even though it probably didn't make much difference, I'm that kind of person :|
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    The debate was missing the other side and this article adds some details.

I still go "ugh" because somehow I feel guilty for keeping them into rotation, so to speak. Even though it probably didn't make much difference, I'm that kind of person :|
    On the one hand I feel bad for the developers, but on the other hand they should have run a mile when they saw the 'contracts' in that blog post. They're quite clearly put together by someone who has no clue what he's doing.

Groupees has added and unlocked a couple music bonuses, and also announced their next goal: Enclave Gold Edition, @ 6,000 bundles sold.

Quote Originally Posted by deano2099 View Post
    On the one hand I feel bad for the developers, but on the other hand they should have run a mile when they saw the 'contracts' in that blog post. They're quite clearly put together by someone who has no clue what he's doing.
    Man, reading through that contract is painful. I don't even know why half of the stuff is even in there and the vague promises of payment splits is red alert central.

But grim stuff all round, really. Especially as it turns out that a number of other developers haven't been paid also.

There's a follow up post from GATT but man, it's fairly hard going.

http://site.gamingallthetime.com/gam...ecord-straight
    Last edited by RobF; 02-12-2012 at 08:57 AM.
    My actions are in no way born out of some sort of Darwinist offensive
    I just get a bit fidgety times

Well, if the Bundle In a Box site is to be believed, Shadows on the Vatican is going to be in the Eclectic Delights Bundle, which makes sense, come to think of it.

BundleStars has added another game: Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades. Added deadlines to all current bundles in Post #1.

Looks like IndieRoyale Winter Bundle has been pushed forward? maybe waiting for the competition to shut down their bundles, that way the Xmas 2.0 bundle would end up being launched during Steam's christmas sale, something they avoided last year.

Bundle In A Box is go tomorrow. 9 games.

Awesome! Finally. Any chance you know about what time tomorrow?

No. To my knowledge, the one I mentioned above was the only one mentioned.

Should be up sometime in the afternoon. No idea precisely but probably somewhere between 2 and 4 if my own experience is anything to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    Should be up sometime in the afternoon. No idea precisely but probably somewhere between 2 and 4 if my own experience is anything to go by.
    Thanks for the heads up!

The BIAB press release started to roll out, for those that haven't received it yet, I'll copy paste it below. At the time of my posting this it is not on yet, so don't panic. We submitted our upcoming game 99 Spirits to their Indie Dev Grant and I just received this press release telling me to feel free to promote our Indie Dev Grant submission, so please vote for 99 Spirits on Indie Dev Grant when you buy the Eclectic Delights bundle.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Eclectic Delights Bundle: Pay What You Want for 9 Great Indie Games

Having obsessively researched the wild and wonderful world of indie gaming, Bundle In A Box returns and is proud to present the Eclectic Delights bundle. It’s a fine assortment of 9 delightful, truly indie offerings everyone can enjoy for the most reasonable price of “pay-what-you-want” over at http://www.bundle-in-a-box.com/.

The bundle, a Kyttaro Games (http://www.kyttarogames.com/) effort to promote indie developers and quality games, is launching this Tuesday the 4th of December 2012, will last for 14 days and offer all games as DRM-free downloads (but not exclusively so; most games are also available on Desura and/or Steam ).

The Eclectic Delights bundle is all about …

… selecting the best and most intriguing games across all genres .

Gamers will get to enjoy a rich compilation of both successful and less known games, that have all made it through the painful, slightly silly, but always thorough Bundle In A Box selection process.

… fantastic indie games.

Paying anything above $0.99 will get you:

-elegant RTS War of the Human Tanks (Windows/Desura)
    -Lovecraftian yet cute platformer Eversion (Windows/Mac/Steam)
    -gloriously pixelated adventure/strategy Delve Deeper (Windows/Steam)
    -Russian horror offering Fibrillation (Windows /Desura)
    -point-and-click mystery Shadows of the Vatican, Act: I (Windows/Desura)

… even more games.

Beating the average price will allow gamers to enjoy four more excellent games:

-award winning platformer Adventures of Shuggy (Windows/Steam/Desura)
    -surreal horror game The 4th Wall (Windows)
    -FMV rhythm-action-fighter Stay Dead (Windows/Mac/Desura)
    -retro-tastique, hilarious maze-‘em-up Flibble (Windows)

… directly supporting upcoming game developers.

For every 100 bundles sold $10 will be added to our Indie Dev Grant and the whole sum will be awarded to a developer selected by vote; no strings will be attached as to how the grant will be used.

… charity.

5% of all revenues will be shared with the Hellenic Centre for Mental Health and Treatment of Child and Family.

all sorts of extras.

What’s more, for every 1000 bundles sold new extras will be unlocked for everyone who grabbed the Eclectic Delights offer. Unlockable extras include:

-The complete and formerly unreleased soundtrack of forthcoming mobile game Droidscape: Basilica
    -The Adventures of Shuggy soundtrack
    -Sound of the Human Tanks: the War of the Human Tanks OST
    -The Adventures of Shuggy digital comic-book
    -The Shadows of the Cathedral soundtrack

As an added bonus, all who purchase the bundle will get access to exclusive content for Droidcape: Basilica (http://www.kyttarogames.com/?page_id=384); KyttaroGames’ own upcoming game for iOS and Android.

And now for a selection of handy links:
    Bundle In A Box site: http://bundle-in-a-box.com/
    Eclectic Delights Presskit: http://kyttarogames.com/press/sheet....ectic_delights
    The BIAB Blog: http://blog.bundle-in-a-box.com/
    Contact email: info@bundle-in-a-box.com

--

www.bundle-in-a-box.com
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

The Bundle in a Box press release started to roll out, for those that haven't received it yet, I posted the whole press release on our blog (it's kinda long to put it here that way), check it out there:
    Eclectic Delights Bundle: Pay What You Want for 9 Great Indie Games

At the time of my posting this entry the bundle is not on yet, so don't panic.

We submitted our upcoming game 99 Spirits to their Indie Dev Grant and I received this press release telling me to "feel free to promote your Indie Dev Grant submission", so please vote for 99 Spirits on Indie Dev Grant when you buy the this bundle.
    Last edited by echoMateria; 04-12-2012 at 02:05 PM.
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Is buying the bundle a requirement to vote?

Eclectic Delights is live now.

http://www.bundle-in-a-box.com

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Is buying the bundle a requirement to vote?
    Woo, I'm all anonymous on the leaderboard with my generous $5.

Um, it didn't give me an option to vote at all during the purchase process, so I'm guessing voting is a separate issue for another time?