Page 111 of 222 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 4429
    IndieRoyale Spiral Groove has added an extra game: Polygon Storm.

http://www.indieroyale.com
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sparkasaurusmex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    Spin won a Hugo award. I didn't read it but I did read one of Wilson's other books, The Chronoliths, which was excellent.
    Spin's probably his best. Darwinia is also quite good. (not related to the game)

Almost missed the new BundleStars "Pure Indie":

Iron Grip: Marauders, Power of Defense, Data Jammers: Fast Forward, Brainpipe: a Plunge to Inhumanity, Shattered Haven, Lunar Pack, Tidalis

http://www.bundlestars.com

€3.65, 3.14, $4.69
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

New games were added to the PWYW tiers of the current Gala bundles:

8-bit Commando in the June bundle
    Renga Samurai Shogun for Summer Dream.

http://www.indiegala.com/june
    http://www.indiegala.com/summerdream

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Have we had this in here yet

http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wik...me_Bundle_Wiki

Something of a bundle database including a page on all the pages where keys have been added after the bundle was released...

Handy stuff

Last time I checked it wasn't really up-to-date, but that was a long time ago and it looks way better now. Surely the work of many can outdo and is more reliable than the work of one. Might as well close shop then?

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled, a number bundles are going to expire tomorrow/today, if Steam doesn't launch their summer sale real soon, I'd expect a rush of new ones to squeeze a few more pennies out of those overworked wallets. Or maybe this year things will go differently, we'll see.

PS: Groupees Undead has added another bonus in the form of $10 worth of credits for Iron Grip: Marauders. Pretty late on the ball, I know, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Surely the work of many can outdo and is more reliable than the work of one. Might as well close shop then?
    Yes and No

The trick with information is to pool it AND distribute it - contribute to it and take stuff from it.

There's no definitive source for anything - it's all about having loads of sources - and this is one of the most popular threads on the board and the best bundle thread I've ever read - so thanks again!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Surely the work of many can outdo and is more reliable than the work of one. Might as well close shop then?
    Shit, no. One trusted voice is worth any number of anonymous internet Johnnies. You're doing god's work here, son, and it's greatly appreciated.
    ...common and uninteresting.
    | Steam | Desura | Twitter |

+1 from one of the silent majority. This thread is great.
    Previously on falsecountry.net:
    Banished Expectations
    - of Banished, Saints, and Lords on Lithium

Yeah, this thread is way better than Indie Wiki... that place is just great to check if a game has been in a bundle before. But no one can beat you, alms.

Activated Node
    If you didn't know that the wiki existed, how could you keep track of which games are repeats?

Also, new Groupees BaGB soon
    http://groupees.com/bagb3

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by mzlapq View Post
    If you didn't know that the wiki existed, how could you keep track of which games are repeats?

Also, new Groupees BaGB soon
    I'm gonna guess - notepad and pen, spreadsheet, reading your own thread - all of those work.

Bit in a hurry now so just a quick update:

New IndieGameStand deal: 3089 Alpha

http://www.indiegamestand.com

The Galas have about 4-5 hours on them still, 16 for IndieRoyale - Groupees Undead's over and the new one is on the launchpad so, I'm expecting more bundles.

Network Hub

Indie Bundle: Build a Greenlight 3

Got to love indie bundles. Basically pay what you want.
    There's also a bunch of indie devs online, you can go bother in the chat room.

Drip Drip

The Howler

Broken Earth
    Rooks Keep
    Overlight
    Ocean City Racing
    Paradigm Shift
    Residue
    Rawbots

These are mostly new games btw.

IndieRoyale also has a Greenlight bundle coming called "The Debut 3", expecting it to go live soon.

There it is:

Stained, Tropical Heat Jet Ski Racing, LogiGun, Tales of Maj'Eyal, Crayon Chronicles

http://www.indieroyale.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Tales of Maj'Eyal
    This game is freeware, paying only gives you swag goodies. Me no understand :/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    This game is freeware, paying only gives you swag goodies. Me no understand :/
    It's 7.99 on Desura - offered as a 'mandatory donation' if you like - or you can play the freeware version which is mentioned on their store page of course.

I see no reason for the developer not to do something like this - end of the day it's all attracting people into the game - it's all publicity.

He is on Greenlight and we don't know how Steam intend to handle F2P stuff there given that the ONLY question Greenlight asks is "Would you buy this?" - which is a stupid question but when I put that to them they said "oh but no but..."

2 Greenlight bundles in a day is overwhelming - which is more than can be said for some of the games IN the bundles - in particular that Ocean City Racing looks DIRE and the 'Waverace' clone looks worse than Waverace64 (which is donkeys years old) and is the only game I've ever seen where the VIDEO made me sick, let along playing the game!!
    Last edited by trjp; 08-07-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Network Hub
    Think the Ocean City Racing game is entirely done by one person.
    Not quite a multi million dollar project, although you don't have to fork out $60 for it either. You can play it for a less than a dollar. Who knows there might actually be a few players out there that enjoys it. Not everything has to be mainstream and build for the masses when it comes to Indie.

edit: 3 man team, not just one.
    Last edited by hideinlight; 08-07-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by hideinlight View Post
    Think the Ocean City Racing game is entirely done by one person.
    Not quite a multi million dollar project, although you don't have to fork out $60 for it either. You can play it for a less than a dollar. Who knows there might actually be a few players out there that enjoys it. Not everything has to be mainstream and build for the masses when it comes to Indie.
    I wasn't really knocking it's production or graphics - more how the handling (the entire point of the experience) appears to be working - if I get around to getting it I will update you tho ;)