Page 150 of 282 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 5622
  1. #2981
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    To tell you the truth the only one who caught my eye was Inverto. Mr Walker had some nice words for it:

    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013...ds-on-inverto/

    BTW I might pull the trigger on the Damned Bundle 2 because of Lucius. Jim thought it didn't really reach the heights it could have aspired to, but that does not stop us, right?

    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...-think-lucius/
    Inverto looks good. I've been keeping my eye on Post Mortem as its by a regualr RPSer. So will Have to pick that up too.

  2. #2982
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,828
    Quote Originally Posted by TomxJ View Post
    Inverto looks good. I've been keeping my eye on Post Mortem as its by a regualr RPSer. So will Have to pick that up too.
    PostMortem is really, really clever - I said once before that I've had this idea for a time-manipulation/consequences game before so I was really keen to play it - the brilliance of it is that it's far, far cleverer than I'd ever have managed to make because it uses dialog and intrigue and even relies on your judgement of people. I'd have ended-up with some sort of brain-melting abstract shape game (on iOS probably!)

    It's really interactive fiction rather than a game in the usual sense but that's a good thing in this case!

  3. #2983
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus alms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,861
    Groupees Doujin2 has unlocked Suguri Collection and Vanguard Princess.

    Knytt Underground is now on Steam, and you might have it from IndieRoyale Spring Sun or IndieGala FlashPoint; also Syder Arcade, previously featured in the Greenlight Bundle #1, IndieFort Countdown Bundle #4, and IndieGameStand.
    Last edited by alms; 26-10-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

    "You take the Klingon's detached hand"

  4. #2984
    Lesser Hivemind Node DevinSmoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ohio, US
    Posts
    538
    No Steam key for Knytt on IndieRoyale as of yet... this better change... I'm going on strike. ;P

  5. #2985
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus alms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,861
    Some of the games took quite some time to have keys uploaded, others had them almost immediately, so the length of the delay is likely not dependent on Indie Royale themselves, but rather the developers. IndieRoyale doesn't seem to be very responsive to this kind of inquiries anymore, so for any given game, your best bet is to check with the developer; usually they will comment on these matters either on their blogs or even Steam itself.

    e.g. http://steamcommunity.com/app/248190...9351051617316/
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

    "You take the Klingon's detached hand"

  6. #2986

  7. #2987
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus alms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,861
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFist View Post
    Copy Pasta from post #1 with repeats marked:

    IndieRoyale Mumbo Jumbo Bundle - until 10/30



    This one is especially short, and with no bonus, so unless there's some surprise I suppose we can expect a Halloween bundle right after this one.

    I already have a couple of those, otherwise I'd pick it up, might still if the price dips at some point.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

    "You take the Klingon's detached hand"

  8. #2988
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus alms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,861
    Ridden with repeats, but BTA would stll be juicy considering Roach is a debut (?!) and Dark Eye Chains of Satinav never went under 5€. Problem is I have enough unplayed Point and Clickers for at least a couple years...

    Humble Daedalic Weekly - http://steamdb.info/sub/33600/#section_apps http://steamdb.info/sub/33599/#section_apps

    • Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes [BMA, IG June]
    • The Whispered World [BS3.1, BM9]
    • A New Beginning - The Final Cut [IG June T3]
    • BT6: Journey of a Roach
    • BT6: Deponia [IGMagicka BTA]
    • BT6: The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

    "You take the Klingon's detached hand"

  9. #2989
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8
    Sorry for off topic but I have to share this: believe it or not yesterday when I was redeemed Lucius on Steam it was 666. on game list!
    Devil's work!

  10. #2990
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Ridden with repeats, but BTA would stll be juicy considering Roach is a debut (?!) and Dark Eye Chains of Satinav never went under 5€. Problem is I have enough unplayed Point and Clickers for at least a couple years...

    Humble Daedalic Weekly - http://steamdb.info/sub/33600/#section_apps http://steamdb.info/sub/33599/#section_apps

    • Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes [BMA, IG June]
    • The Whispered World [BS3.1, BM9]
    • A New Beginning - The Final Cut [IG June T3]
    • BT6: Journey of a Roach
    • BT6: Deponia [IGMagicka BTA]
    • BT6: The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
    That looks a good bundle. I have had an eye on the dark eye for while, but I have a few point n clicks on backlog so I ignored it. The Whispered World is beautiful if you can get over the main guys voice and some annoying puzzles.

  11. #2991
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus alms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,861
    Today on IndieGameStand: Party of Sin [BeMine Anniversary].

    Doujin2 has unlocked its final bonus and will be closing in 15 hours and change. The next bonus for the BaGB4 is End My World.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFist View Post
    Sorry for off topic but I have to share this: believe it or not yesterday when I was redeemed Lucius on Steam it was 666. on game list!
    Devil's work!
    And Halloween's coming. I hope you're not planning on playing that game for real, it could be the last thing you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    That looks a good bundle. I have had an eye on the dark eye for while, but I have a few point n clicks on backlog so I ignored it. The Whispered World is beautiful if you can get over the main guys voice and some annoying puzzles.
    The big unknown in that bundle is Journey of a Roach, it's the debut game of a small Swiss studio, there are a few previews out there, but it's mainly tidbits - it won't be out on Steam before November 4 (that also begs the question when this Weekly will actually materialize, next thursday is Halloween)
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

    "You take the Klingon's detached hand"

  12. #2992
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    And Halloween's coming. I hope you're not planning on playing that game for real, it could be the last thing you do.
    Just avoid repeating phrases into the bathroom mirror and you should be fine. Maybe.

  13. #2993
    Network Hub Maknol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    244
    New bonus up at the Groupees BAB4, which is currently at 1 game minimum (75 cents). The next bonus has been revealed:




    And I'll leave a word of recommendation for Party of Sin. It's short, it looks kind of amateurish and unpolished at times, but it's a fun enough take on the Lost Vikings/Trine formula. Except it's 7 characters instead of 3, and they're all themed after, well, sins. And you fight angels with high-tech weaponry, so... yeah.
    Last edited by Maknol; 28-10-2013 at 11:07 AM.

  14. #2994
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus alms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,861
    There's a new BundleStars "Superpower Sims":

    Agricultural Simulator 2011 - Extended Edition, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars [IGVI BTA, BS3.1], Euro Truck Simulator [M4 BaMM, IG Sim], GT Legends, GTR - FIA GT Racing Game, IL-2 Sturmovik 1946, Rig'n'Roll [IGVII G, 1CMB], Trainz Simulator 12 [IG SummerTide T3], Trainz Simulator: Murchison 2

    http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundl...r-Sims-Bundle/
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

    "You take the Klingon's detached hand"

  15. #2995
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,828
    That's a RIDICULOUS amount of gaming for <3 - nothing which is an absolute must-have but anyone who can't get 3's-worth of entertainment out of it, has issues ;)

  16. #2996
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus alms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,861
    Yeah actually I'm having kind of a hard time coming up with a good excuse not to buy it. I don't really care about the rest of the bundle, but Trainz has never been available so cheap, so I'm looking at reviews in the hope to find a fatal flaw, failing that I'll have to invoke TANE.

    Edit: Ok, I've found one. The developers keep the Steam version outdated on purpose, to get the latest one you must pirate the DVD and then activate it with your Steam provided CD key. That's assholish enough for me to demote the whole thing to "if one copy falls on my head" status.
    Last edited by alms; 29-10-2013 at 02:50 AM.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

    "You take the Klingon's detached hand"

  17. #2997
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,828
    Trainz is a good 'trainset' game - Train Sim (Railworks) is a good train DRIVING game - generally you want TS before Trainz anyway...

    I know Auran had a reputation for releasing patches to Steam slowly at one point - I'm not sure if it still applies and I doubt it's something which will bother you greatly (if you were desperate to make a massive trainset NOW, you'd already own it!?)

    Rig n Roll has all the elements of a good game - it's just no-one bothered to glue them together - it's not ETS2 by any means!

    So this is the also-ran of transport sims bundle really - but at 3 it's rude to say no and that's before you consider IL2 or any of the other stuff!!

    Hell if Trainz does bother you, you'd not really object to paying a bit more to get the full version anyway surely? :)

  18. #2998
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,088
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Edit: Ok, I've found one. The developers keep the Steam version outdated on purpose, to get the latest one you must pirate the DVD and then activate it with your Steam provided CD key. That's assholish enough for me to demote the whole thing to "if one copy falls on my head" status.
    Really? I want "pay which developers" tickboxes so I can refuse to give them money.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

  19. #2999
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,584
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    There's a new BundleStars "Superpower Sims":

    Agricultural Simulator 2011 - Extended Edition, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars [IGVI BTA, BS3.1], Euro Truck Simulator [M4 BaMM, IG Sim], GT Legends, GTR - FIA GT Racing Game, IL-2 Sturmovik 1946, Rig'n'Roll [IGVII G, 1CMB], Trainz Simulator 12 [IG SummerTide T3], Trainz Simulator: Murchison 2

    http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundl...r-Sims-Bundle/
    Is that one Steam key for the lot or individual keys? I'm not really sure I want an agricultural game cluttering my list.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

  20. #3000
    Network Hub Maknol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Really? I want "pay which developers" tickboxes so I can refuse to give them money.
    Hello, my name is Maknol and I approve this message.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •