Page 280 of 314 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 6264
    Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Eight Rooks View Post
    If nothing else, a "delete this key forever" function from HB would be a good compromise. Maybe I should email them or something.
    Um, I can see possibilities for abuse there. Humble logins are not sacrosanct or uncrackable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    As far as I know, that one and gifting while the bundle was live was the only ones really frowned upon here.
    And we've been a bit lax about that last bit, cfr the last pages of the Kindness Club.

Re the general issue: it's been hard to get a consensus in the past, never mind something actionable/enforceable. I can't speak for anyone else, but my sense for ethics gets a bit warped around 'free' stuff.

If I do gift keys, they will be for games I bought twice, not just once with more than one activation method available.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurple View Post
    Um, I can see possibilities for abuse there. Humble logins are not sacrosanct or uncrackable.
    Heh, true enough. Oh well. :(

Lesser Hivemind Node frightlever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    Hehe, aye. Most of mine are from the Bundle Of Love which didn't come with giftable links.

We're just the best at bundles.
    Yeah, I have that so there are about half a dozen keys that'll be "unclaimed" forever. Or until I link a different Steam account, I guess.

Geez, I've apparently got 44 unclaimed, with a quick glance through the mix making me think that apart from the E3 digital ticket bundle DLC where I don't own the base games, most are genuine duplicates (or triplicates in the case of Batman AA and Anomaly 2). Guess I'll need to help add to some friend's backlogs.

Network Hub
    Egad. Yet another humble flash bundle. Runs for slightly less than 24 hours, till 6pm UTC.

The theme is 'Modern Retro ', and games are
    PWYW
    Tiny Barbarian
    Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
    Full Bore

BT6
    NEStalgia
    Angry Video Game Nerd Adventure

Is there any method or rhythm to these flash bundles? I dislike being trained to check-back every day.

IG Every Monday Episode 22:

IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAYwhoops sorry wrong roll
    Night Shift, Where Angels Cry, War on Folvos, 1000 Amps, Shad'O, Lucius, Duplicity: Beyond the Lies

https://www.indiegala.com/monday
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Egad. Yet another humble flash bundle. Runs for slightly less than 24 hours, till 6pm UTC.

The theme is 'Modern Retro ', and games are
    PWYW
    Tiny Barbarian
    Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
    Full Bore

BT6
    NEStalgia
    Angry Video Game Nerd Adventure

Is there any method or rhythm to these flash bundles? I dislike being trained to check-back every day.
    That's what Humble e-mails you for, right?

Anyway, I'm considering dropping a few dollars on this so maybe someone could tell me if Full Bore is worth my time, but to be honest, for PWYW, you could rightfully tell me to get it and find out.

I dislike being trained to check-back every day.
    They seem to come out on monday most of the time. About every other week?

Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    Anyway, I'm considering dropping a few dollars on this so maybe someone could tell me if Full Bore is worth my time, but to be honest, for PWYW, you could rightfully tell me to get it and find out.
    It's gt endearing uber cute art, the music's pretty too, the controls are a little odd though. A common complaint seems to be that it feels a little directionless. Whatever the reason I couldn't stick with it for long, can't say for sure if it's a slow starter which needed more time and/or patience or what.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

IndieRoyale Debut 17 has unlocked Micy Roll.
    Build a Greenlight Bundle 9 unlocked Avner, the final bonus game is Hashtag Dungeon.
    BeMine 14 has unlocked Heileen 3, next goal is music, and then on to the final bonus, whatever that will be.

A wild Steam key appears: Bravada (IG Greenlight2, IGS)

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    They seem to come out on monday most of the time. About every other week?
    So far, (almost) all the of the flash bundles seem to have come out on mondays. Like LTK said, there are humble e-mails, but the e-mails seem to arrive quite late, at least for me. That's not a problem if you have a week or two weeks to decide, but it's a bit of a problem for the flash bundles.
    Want to add me on Steam? Steam name: Mr. Gert

Network Hub
    Huh, never even thought about the notification mails. My mailbox and me, we have a rocky relationship.

In bundle news: Humble Jumbo 2 just got more splendid: the BTA tier now includes

Orcs Must Die 2 Complete
    Legend of Grimrock
    Pixeljunk Eden

Current price for all that gaming goodness is $6.49, but I anticipate a trend upward :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Huh, never even thought about the notification mails. My mailbox and me, we have a rocky relationship.

In bundle news: Humble Jumbo 2 just got more splendid: the BTA tier now includes

Orcs Must Die 2 Complete
    Legend of Grimrock
    Pixeljunk Eden

Current price for all that gaming goodness is $6.49, but I anticipate a trend upward :)
    Bah. I guess that's three more keys for me to give away!

Fantastic deal if you don't have most (or any) of this stuff, though, yes.

PlayInjector Back to sCOOL bundle:

PWYW: Ice Cream Surfer, Nexus Sea, Plop Fizz Boom
    BTA: Hermi & Max, Kingdom Elemental, ONE DAY for Ched, Star Nomad: RPG RTS Sandbox
    $6.5+: Towers of Altrac

http://playinjector.com/

Anything interesting in there? The BTA is embarassingly cheap.

BaGB9 has unlocked its final bonus, Hashtag Dungeon, but the real news is BeMine14's final bonus is Groupees Trading Coins:

Groupees introduces its very own in-system, Trading Coins. Part digital currency, part collectible, part loyalty reward, the Groupees Trading Coins will be one of many tradeable virtual goods within Groupees new website scheduled for release in early October. Buyers of the Be Mine 14 bundle will receive these special, one-of-a kind Trading Coins–$5 purchasers will receive the $3 Jonny Antimatter Coin, $1 purchasers will receive the $1 Slugs Plutonium Coin. These particular coins have certain characteristics that are like stock ownership in Groupees and are redeemable for their cash value should Groupees ever be purchased or go public. Like stock, the value of the Coins will increase as Groupees increases in value, and this will be published so holders know their value. The value will never decrease below the $3 and $1 face values. PLEASE NOTE, Coins will be issued and released to bundle buyers in October when the Groupees Trading Exchange is live.
    BundleStars has added a Victoria Complete Bundle to their lineup: Victoria I Complete, Victoria II + the following DLC: A House Divided, Interwar Engineer Unit, German Unit Pack, Heart of Darkness, Interwar Spritepack, Songs of the Civil War, Interwar Planes Spritepack, Interwar Artillery Spritepack, A House Divided - American Civil War Spritepack

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundl...mplete-bundle/

New on Steam: Airship Dragoon (IGS/keys are up, IR Debut9, G Steampunk2).
    More new keys: KEL - Reaper of Entropy (IGS, Groupees), Clusterpuck 99 (Groupees/Desura).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Legend of Grimrock
    I refuse to let that shit onto my humble account. They just converted a sale into a no sale.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    I refuse to let that shit onto my humble account. They just converted a sale into a no sale.
    That's harsh. Surely you can gift it, and still have some measure of enjoyment from the other games?

Oooooh, this hints at a potential feature for Hundle: allow sliders for devs to go negative, so you can punish them for daring to include their game.

It has one of the best bosses in gaming.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Ouch. I find the real time nature of it off-putting, but is there something in particular that provokes this level of ire?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    (My views on Legend of Grimrock are completely unjustified and based near entirely on developer released videos and forum discussions, also "mostly positive" reviews I read)

You can take the patient but bullshit filled dungeon crawler and do many things with it. You can give the player multiple view points but strip away the stats and make it a tactical squad movement game.

You can remove all combat and focus on the puzzles and mysteries. You could free up movement, add a cover system and make the game about clicking on heads.

Instead they kept it classic, nonsense like hidden levers and leveling up. But forgot making it turn based made crap like respawning enemies in billions of literally identical corridors tolerable.

One day I'll play LoG and maybe I'll love it and apologies. Until then every time I add a blind game activation code to steam from http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...-steam-account I say a prayer to the dead gods for not letting it be LoG... Or a rhythm game... Or one of those weird princess grooming games. Or [...]
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

are completely unjustified [...]
    Not really,IMHO its weaker than Dungeon Master & Co.
    Mainly due to the Fact that clicking the smaller and faster recharging (than DM) Melee and Magic Buttons need your full Attention during any type of Fights.I hardly know how the Enemies look like.If you are a big Fan of a 8 Button Whack-a-Mole it could be your Thing *g*.

Add to that some Bullshit Level Designs with multiple Teleportation-Ambushes and inferior UI-Design (compared to DM).

One thing i *can* recommend is Hostile Waters,it should pop up again in a Bundle soon enough.
    A Mix of RTS and TPS,in a Carrier Command like Setting.One of the few games i played through fully...twice.
    Great Search Engine for Game bargains:
    http://isthereanydeal.com/?by=price:asc

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    One day I'll play LoG and maybe I'll love it and apologies. Until then every time I add a blind game activation code to steam from http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...-steam-account I say a prayer to the dead gods for not letting it be LoG... Or a rhythm game... Or one of those weird princess grooming games. Or [...]
    LoG is in fact also secretly a rhythm game.