Page 296 of 296 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296
Results 5,901 to 5,905 of 5905
    Updated post #1 and #2 which should now be mostly alright and complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Eight Rooks View Post
    But perhaps I'm just too cynical. I probably am too cynical. Either way, it seems like a decent effort and I hope it sells.
    Better than many else they put together, that's for sure. I am often sarcastic about their deals, but they've been fairly dependable so far so, at the end of the day, it boils down to what's being offered VS what they're asking for.

That would be Early Access, which comes with its own set of surprises, both in terms of development and chance of bundling - but that's another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Baines View Post
    Bundle Stars is seen by some in a similar light to the old Indie Gala
    There's no question they've both being drawing from the same sources for many line-ups.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Ikoid #19 "Medieval Talisman": Talisman Prologue, Bridge Constructor Medieval, Sin Manager, Planet Wars

$1.99 https://ikoid.com/
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Ikoid #19 "Medieval Talisman": Talisman Prologue, Bridge Constructor Medieval, Sin Manager, Planet Wars

$1.99 https://ikoid.com/
    Talisman Prologue is pretty awful. The actual translation of the boardgame that it uses is fine, but it is a single player game that is built around completing "quests" that are entirely ruled by random chance. And then you get rated on how many turns it takes to complete the quest, which is itself random chance.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    Prologue is really a tutorial for the main Talisman PC game, which actually works rather well. So yeah, if you want computer Talisman, skip Prologue and just get the main game when it gets a discount.
    Do you enjoy pretending to drive really fast (and even not so fast) cars? Join us at the RPS Racing Forum!

Do you enjoy killing lots and lots of monsters really fast (and even not so fast)? Join us at the RPS Path of Exile guild!

I've bought four pretty good bundles from Bundle Stars. As far as I'm concerned they're one of the better ones. It's the likes of Indie Gala and Indie Royale that I consider to be awful.