Page 291 of 291 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291
Results 5,801 to 5,813 of 5813
    Was that your reaction to the new BundleStars too?

Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly, CastleMiner Z, Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle, Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars, FATE: Undiscovered Realms, The Night of the Rabbit, Solar Flux, Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut, Majesty Gold HD, Third Eye Crime

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/immortal-bundle/
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

No, I was blissfully unaware of it until 12 seconds ago.

THANKS, OBAMALMS.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    I suppose it wasn't posted it yet because everybody took a look and wished they didn't?
    Actually, it wasn't double-posted because I'm learning to check whether I am ninja'd before I press 'Post'.

Um, I'll be getting it for Lexica, most likely. Anything else in the base tier might be a bonus.

Meridian might be worthwhile, but in that case I'll pick it up well after it releases.

Edit: Ooh, that Bundlestars sure looks shiny. Snatched!
    Last edited by Jurple; Yesterday at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maknol View Post
    THANKS, OBAMALMS.
    Trust my word, no Bundle Marcher will ever be sent on a combat mission. But you will have to support indie developers from afar with your remotely controlled money drops.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Well, Deadly Premonition is a must have but the rest has me mostly scratching my head with the exception of Commandos which is given away for pennies these days.
    New! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Not so new anymore! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    MergeGames is the guest star in this week's episode of the Humble Weekly Show:

*snip*

I suppose it wasn't posted it yet because everybody took a look and wished they didn't?
    If I didn't already have Deadly Premonition I would have bought it. All other games are irrelevant, isn't that right Zach?

EDIT: Ninja'd by Anthile, damn you.
    I post photos here. I write stories here. I'm on Twitter here.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Just imagine for a moment that it's a reasoned farce where you battle individuals who are literatally and socially trolls, in social discourse while avoiding white knights ruining the flow of discussion.
    To Kickstarter!

New round from Groupees:

ShinyLoot 7: Host Holic, On The Shoulders of Ancestors, Ostrich Island, Crystal Picnic, DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale, DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder, Plazma Being
    First bonus game: Metal Planet

(sometimes) Tuesday 7 - Ion Robots: Ionball 2: Ionstorm, Egg Returns Home, Face Noir, Not The Robots, Bad Hotel
    First bonus game (unlocked): Power-Up

Steampunk 3: Windforge, Dukes and Dirigibles, Bret Airborne, Admiral Nemo, City of Steam: Arkadia - Orange Bundle DLC

And now I've got a whole lot of editing to do.

Taking a break from editing to let you know that Enola has now unlocked on Steam and keys are up on Groupees for the Alpha bundle too.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    New round from Groupees:
    (sometimes) Tuesday 7 - Ion Robots: Ionball 2: Ionstorm, Egg Returns Home, Face Noir, Not The Robots, Bad Hotel
    First bonus game (unlocked): Power-Up
    Not The Robots is a surprisingly intense game. It's a stealth game which is the style of Warning Forever takes what you have learned and making it not good enough to win again.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

It's also insultingly cheap at 50 cents - although $1 really because you have to buy another game at least: that could be Bad Hotel (if you prefer Tower Defense) or Face Noir (if you like traditional adventure games).

The only reason I've found to keep myself from pressing BUY is "backlog".

And I am officially, completely out of room in both post #1 and #2 so ShinyLoot7 and that latest BundleStars will stay skeletal until some space frees up.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    If a mod deleted Kodeen's postYou'd have 3 to use... but honestly... I think its a sign you are doing too much work. as long as you list the actual name of the bundle and the games in it I'm good, I think your level of service is surplus to expectations.

We all have search engines afterall.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    DROD in a bundle - something to live for after all!