Page 321 of 321 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321
Results 6,401 to 6,411 of 6411
    The Flying Bundle also picked this day to launch a new one:

BlackSoul Extended Edition, Chilie, Love+, Royal Defense, Shadows of War, Swipecart +1 mystery game.

two bucks

http://www.flyingbundle.com/
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinSmoth View Post
    Any other thoughts about the Humble Weekly... I'm unfamiliar with all of these.
    BTA game CONSORTIUM(their caps), looks brilliant and a few of my fellows have spoke highly of it, the rest looks horrible judging purely by the trailers.

• $1 Skara multiplayer third person brawler thing
    • $1 Alpha Kimori™: Episode One Playstation (original) graphics JRPG with loads of sprites that look like stolen assets.
    • $1 Avadon 2: The Corruption One of those isometric RPG's that look as smooth to get into as a wire scouring pad with some eyestrain squint inducing graphics.
    • BTA Fighting Fantasy: The Forest of Doom Probably the only other interesting game in the bundle, its literally an adventure book with crinkling pages and such and dice rolled on the book (who does that if you have a desk?)
    • BTA Deep Dungeons of Doom I know what roguelikes need, to strap you into fixed combat and become sides on turn based melee in the tradition of final fantasy SNES games turning random diversity into "the shit you need to do next", no thanks.
    • $10 Halfway I'll keep an eye out for opinions on this one, it is janky looking and Dungeon of the Endless has probably reprogrammed my expectations too much for me to enjoy it, but Eh.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; Yesterday at 12:08 AM.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Avadon 2 for $1 is a steal. Only way you will pay less than that for it is if it gets in a better* bundle. First one was a solid old school RPG and IIRC the only real criticism levelled at the second one is that the choices you made ended up not mattering a whole lot (or squat).

Not sure about Skara, it's a MP title but there was talk about it going ultimately F2P ? And I only lasted about 10 minutes with Kimori I think.

In the second tier Consortium often gets praise and Deep Dungeons of Doom got a quick mention not long ago on RPS, thought it looked nice.

*subjectively.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post

Not sure about Skara, it's a MP title but there was talk about it going ultimately F2P ? And I only lasted about 10 minutes with Kimori I think.
    I got Skara from another bundle last week. I would not recommend it at all at this stage, the controls are horrid imo. It is early access so there is room to improve.

I swear I had bought Consortium before but I can't find it in any of my libraries. Was it featured in a bundle before?
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    I swear I had bought Consortium before but I can't find it in any of my libraries. Was it featured in a bundle before?
    Sure one of the BeMine bundles. 15 I think but I'll edit in a while.

edit: scratch that, 14.

Groupees BeMine14 - until 8/31

It seems that Groupees added a check box for unused keys in the profile page.
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

I still haven't had a chance to check the profile page revamp, but I see a giveaway option too.

Bundlers are trying to ease up the winter sale disappointment syndrome, and IndieGala does it with a new Friday Special. (drinks not included)

Into the Dark, Third Eye Crime, Snuggle Truck, Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle, Coldfire Keep, Sacraboar, Dracula: The Resurrection, Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary, Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon, Penguins Arena: Sedna's World, RIP Trilogy, The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness

https://www.indiegala.com/friday

New key: POP: Methodology Experiment One (Humble).