Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313
Results 6,241 to 6,259 of 6259
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The PC port of Sonic Adventure 1 remains a bit - well - weird, but in fairness the DC original remains a bit, well, weird too.

I'm so miffed they never did JSRF (I suspect it's MS publishing/exclusivity is a the blockade there) - JSR was fine if a bit hard/weird/linear - JSRF is a masterpiece of a game which has never really been rivalled IMO

" Understand, understand - the concept of love..."

The official OST was poor so I actually ripped everything from my original game copy - and then promptly lost it (same deal with Rez, the official soundtrack lacks content/in-game presentation value)

May have to rip it from Youtube ;0
    Last edited by trjp; 26-11-2014 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baines View Post
    Humble did it first, didn't they? Humble did it with the Warner Bros bundle, which included Arkham Origins DLC even though Arkham Origins wasn't part of the bundle. Humble even 'conveniently' provided a store page link where you could buy Arkham Origins.
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Concerning the DLC without the game - that practice has been around for quite some time now, both for Humble and others (I seem to recall Greenlight Bundle was the first one to do it), I just pretend it's not there.
    Took me some time to actually unearth the post (IGBWiki is useless when it would come handy)
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I'm probably gonna end up listening to death metal and Aphex Twin over Crazy Taxi anyway.

Can someone confirm if the CoD2 does or does not include the single player campaign for the base game.
    I'd be surprised if it did, but I'd like to be sure before I completely disregard this bundle.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rsherhod View Post
    Can someone confirm if the CoD2 does or does not include the single player campaign for the base game.
    I'd be surprised if it did, but I'd like to be sure before I completely disregard this bundle.
    I'll probably try to install it today (once I get all these GBs of files back on my backup drive, which may take a bit), but I'm expecting CoH2 to have no single player content. I guess I can get the cards, at least...
    Just seems really screwed up that Steam doesn't give you any way to tell whether you own the full version of a game or not (and I'm still not sure how you'd be able to buy the full version when it's already listed as owned).

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West does not include the single player campaign. If you launch the game, it takes you to the menu and when you go to launch the single player, it will ask you to purchase the game.

It is only a faction for multiplayer or skirmish. You can not play as any of the other factions, unless you have bought them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West does not include the single player campaign. If you launch the game, it takes you to the menu and when you go to launch the single player, it will ask you to purchase the game.

It is only a faction for multiplayer or skirmish. You can not play as any of the other factions, unless you have bought them.
    yeah. Doesn't really motivate me greatly to get the full thing. All it did was make me want to replay COH1.
    If they'd at least included a short single player campaign I might have gotten interested.

5 minutes to go and the silence from bundles in the past days has getting closer and closer to deafening. I wonder how long before they all start the grinders again ...will we last a full day?
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Build a Greenlight Bundle 14:

Anoxemia, Blades of the Righteous, One Final Breath, Go Kinox! Go!, X-Note, Super Elf Jump, Dragon Maze, NekoChan Hero
    Bonus games: Anomaly 1729, Miner Warfare

https://groupees.com/bagb14

Keys added: Ilamentia (Groupees)

Quote Originally Posted by DevinSmoth View Post
    And... Steam Fall Sale. ;P There's your answer to the quiet!
    I know, that was what 5 minutes to go was referring to :)
    Last edited by alms; Yesterday at 12:23 AM.

IndieRoyale has gone back to the Mystery formula they've experimented with some time ago. The first two games are: Dreaming Sarah and Vanguard Princess. A new game will be unlocked every day, and the price will go up too.

http://www.indieroyale.com/?royale=194

We also have this one:

$1.5?: Shattered Haven, Lightfish
    $3: And Yet It Moves, Tiny Troopers, Zombie Shooter and a few Alien Shooters.

http://selectnplay.com/index.php
    Last edited by alms; Yesterday at 12:23 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    Wait... what?! I'm suddenly interested, let me know how it goes.
    Damn, the good bit is the "Ardennes Assault" thing which is selling for 30 on steam... welp, I'll pick it up next year then.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Damn, the good bit is the "Ardennes Assault" thing which is selling for 30 on steam... welp, I'll pick it up next year then.
    Ah well, glad I didn't bump up to BTA in that case. If you ever do get it, and it's actually good, do let me know. I wasn't a huge fan of CoH, but it's largely because of my innate hostility to linear campaigns.

Ah well, glad I didn't bump up to BTA in that case. If you ever do get it, and it's actually good, do let me know. I wasn't a huge fan of CoH, but it's largely because of my innate hostility to linear campaigns.
    Yeah, I could really go for a Dark Crusade style dynamic campaign. Particularly if any bases you build are persistent.

IndieGameStand: Survivalist.

https://www.indiegamestand.com/deal

Humble Weekly ft alms just burned his sauerkrauts to post this, I mean Pinball FX2 Tables:

PWYW: Star Wars - Balance of the Force Pack, Excalibur, Mars, Doctor Strange, Capt. America, Civil War
    BT6: Deadpool, Marvel Pinball Vengeance & Virtue, Star Wars - Heroes Within Pack

Groupees Nostalgia:

$1+: Square Heroes, Jack Orlando: Director's Cut
    $2+: Septerra Core, Evilquest
    First bonus: GEARCRACK Arena

https://groupees.com/nostalgia
    Last edited by alms; Yesterday at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Humble Weekly ft alms just burned his sauerkrauts to post this, I mean Pinball FX2 Tables:

PWYW: Star Wars - Balance of the Force Pack, Excalibur, Mars, Doctor Strange, Capt. America, Civil War
    BT6: Deadpool, Marvel Pinball Vengeance & Virtue, Star Wars - Heroes Within Pack
    agh. Terrible bundle. I had to get it.
    You shouldn't post bundles I'm interested in, alms.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    The wersmarch campaign on opposing fronts was excellent, it saw you defending these unrepairable buildings over dozens of hand picked waves, your sandbags mines, tank traps and even craters carry over along with all your troops. It was 'linear' in so much as waves were in a set order but survival required finesse, if you owned any CoH and you download the 'new steam version' it has all of the expansion content. The King Tiger mission was very much a lesson in micromanagement.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Adventure gamers might find this IndieGala Friday Special quite interesting:

Jets'n'Guns Gold, Milionaire Manor, Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold (infinite improbability drive not included), Cognition Season One, Selknam Defense, Lost Civilization, Ocean City Racing, Gold Rush! Classic, The Last Door Season One, Power-up, Face Noir, Platypus

$1.99.

https://www.indiegala.com/friday

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    The wersmarch campaign on opposing fronts was excellent, it saw you defending these unrepairable buildings over dozens of hand picked waves, your sandbags mines, tank traps and even craters carry over along with all your troops. It was 'linear' in so much as waves were in a set order but survival required finesse, if you owned any CoH and you download the 'new steam version' it has all of the expansion content. The King Tiger mission was very much a lesson in micromanagement.
    Hmm, might have to pick it up again (old copy was on D2D, no Steam key) if it's ever dirt cheap, that sounds like it has potential.