Page 103 of 292 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 5823
    Today's IndieGameStand deal is DawnStar.

http://www.indiegamestand.com
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Templar isn't buggy, it's just a bit mediocre. Early on it threatens to be a visual feast but before long that's over and you are left with the fighting and stealth mechanisms. Both are okay, a technically competent and but they are rough around the edges.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Activated Node
    Maybe not the greatest of games bundles, but a bundle all the same, and pretty cheap too; the average currently stands at $2.38.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/the-nyop-gamer-bundle-3-0

Dungeon Hearts
    Little Things Forever

BTA:
    Waveform
    Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
    Fishdom
    Royal Envoy 2

All are DRM-free downloads except Dungeon Hearts and Doc Clock, which are Steam keys.

It's actually not bad at all, Dungeon Hearts and Waveform surely are worth 2 bucks and change? Bit of a bummer you have to register, though.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Lune Alpha has been added to the Capsule Computers Bundle in a Box. Please note that it's just an alpha, not gonna receive the full game upon release. Still, very nice addition.

http://bundle-in-a-box.com

Amazon is launching their "indie store" and so now we get bundles of indies from them, too. Price is $9.99, 5-10 games each.

Indie Combat Pack: Depth Hunter, Derrick the Deathfin, Dungeon Hearts, Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon, Guns of Icarus Online, Mutant Mudds, SpaceChem, Ticket to Ride, Tower Wars, Toy Soldiers
    Indie Action Pack: AirBuccaneers, Blockland, Drip Drip, Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood, Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre, Miner Warfare, Mutant Mudds, Potatoman Seeks the Troof, Primal Fears, SpaceChem
    Indie Retro Pack: 3 Stars of Destiny, AirBuccaneers, Blockland, Cabby Gils, Dreamscape, Iron Brigade, Laxius Force, Millennium: A New Hope, Shatter, The Asskickers
    Indie Hero Pack: Cell HD: Emergence, Dungeon Hearts, Jones On Fire, Major Mayhem, Omegalodon, SpaceChem, Syder Arcade, The Adventures of Shuggy, Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers, War of the Human Tanks
    Airships, Dinosaurs, and Space Battles Pack: AirBuccaneers, Blockland, Iron Brigade, Omegalodon, SpaceChem, The Adventures of Shuggy, Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers, Triple Town, iBomber Attack, iBomber Defense
    Across the Pond Pack: cloudphobia, Flying Red Barrel, GundeadliGne, QLIONE, SUGURI
    Cavern of Fire Zero Pack: Little Inferno, Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, Strike Suit Zero, Sol Survivor, The Cave

These have been already loaded but are not showing up at their discounted price yet.

PS: I've marked in red "repeats" to the best of my knowledge, as usual. I've only marked those games that have been in what I think of as "true indie bundles". e.g. Toy Soldiers and others have been in the MS bundle on Amazon, are not marked in red in this post.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The person who names the bundles for Amazon's sales has clearly been brought along for the Indie store.

They're the least imaginative person on earth ;)

If they'd gone with

"Some games"

"Some more games"

"Some games from somewhere like Japan I think"

"Even more games"

I'd have more respect ;)

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    The person who names the bundles for Amazon's sales has clearly been brought along for the Indie store.
    Yeah they hired him fresh off the Indie Gaming Bundle School of Creative Business ;) And since you seeemd to like em so much, here's more:

Digital Tribe Indie Grab Bag: Cargo Commander, Kung Fu Strike, Section 8, Stronghold 3 Gold, Velvet Assassin
    Into the Darkness Pack: Dark Fall: Lost Souls, Dark Fall: Lights Out, Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder, Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage, Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon
    Digital Tribe Treasure Trove: Dream Pinball 3D, Hotel Giant 2, Insecticide Part I, Legendary, Raven Squad, Roogoo, Section 8, Trine, Two Worlds Epic Edition, Velvet Assassin
    Oh So Fine and Dandy Bundle: Brutal Legend, Costume Quest, Iron Brigade, Psychonauts, Stacking, The Cave
    Indie Quintet: Little Inferno, Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, Strike Suit Zero, Stealth Bastard Deluxe, The Cave
    Floodageddon of Indie Games: Iron Brigade, Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, Mutant Mudds, Stealth Bastard Deluxe, The Cave

The following ones are loaded but not up (like some of the others I posted earlier)

Ticket to Space Pack: Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, Little Inferno, SpaceChem, Strike Suit Zero, Ticket to Ride
    Hidden Gems Pack: Astroloco: Worst Contact, Doom and Destiny, Salvation Prophecy: A Military Space Epic, Sol Survivor, Symphony
    Little Sinful Cavern of Fire Pack: Little Inferno, Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, Strike Suit Zero, Party of Sin, The Cave
    Major Mutant Pack: Amelia vs. the Marathon, Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate, Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon, Garshasp: The Monster Slayer, Major Mayhem, Mutant Mudds, Space Pirates and Zombies, Storm in a Teacup, The Asskickers, Tower Wars

PS: with any purchase made on the indie store, you're gonna get three games, free:

Huntsman - The Orphanage, Dynasty of Dusk, The Curse of Nordic Cove.
    Last edited by alms; 06-06-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Triple Town made it to PC!?

Otherwise I can't see that as anything other than Amazon killing the bundle market stone-dead ;)

That said, HiB will do fine on it's rep and IG has never been more than a dodgy market stall with slightly suspicious goods but I'm a bit disappointed in IR and BS of recent, they used to pilot some new and interesting games but they seem to have run-out of mojo..

Certainly if Amazon keep that stuff up you have to wonder who's going to buy anything anywhere else (other than HiB perhaps)?

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Certainly if Amazon keep that stuff up you have to wonder who's going to buy anything anywhere else (other than HiB perhaps)?
    If the ones I posted are any indication, I don't see Amazon as a threat to indie bundles just yet.

I'm sure they will sell a lot, there's still an untapped share of the market which is the habitual Amazon customers, plus anyone who missed previous bundles and those who will buy some anyway.

Most importantly, Amazon packs have not been following the regular release schedule we've come to expect from established bundles. They are released, sell a boatload or two of copies, attract a whole lot of attention, then disappear for months on end. Which makes sense assuming Amazon makes most of their money from everyday sales.

Plus, it's my belief the regulars, the ones who follow and buy the less popular indie bundles (i.e. anything that is not Humble) will likely look at these ones and see a higher price, a bunch of repeats and a fair amount of games which are on Steam but not Steam keys. They might pick one or two, but is this enough to make them lose interest in the bundles they know ...and love?

And, are you seriously disappointed in BS = BundleStars? I don't think I ever bought a single one off the repeat factory. Speaking of IndieGala I've been wondering what those guys are up to... it's been a while since their last bundle, and even the GalaStore ones seem to be repeating.

Isn't it a bit harsh to call em dodgy, though?

New Humble Weekly:

PWYW: Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Random Encounter, Serious Sam Double D, Serious Sam Kamikaze Attack, Serious Sam Public Test 2
    BTA: Serious Sam 3: BFE, Serious Sam 2

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Now, this is funny.

Damn it! I just bought Strike Suit Zero last week. :(

One of the free game is a pre order? O_o
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Activated Node
    Indie Royale's Arclight Bundle just launched:

AI War: Fleet Command + 5 expansions
    A Valley Without Wind 1 + 2
    Shattered Haven
    Tidalis

Pay $8+ to get 9 OST albums by Pablo Vega and Disasterpiece's album Deorbit.

A website cock-up earlier today accidentally revealed that Beware Planet Earth will be in their next one, the ???? Bunndle.

New IndieRoyale Arclight: every Arcen game out there:

AI War: Fleet Command, A Valley Without Wind 1 + 2, Shattered Haven, Tidalis and

AI War DLCs: Vengeance of the Machine, The Zenith Remnant, Children of Neinzul, Light of the Spire, Ancient Shadows

http://www.indieroyale.com

Post #1 is up-to-date but will be fleshed out later. Instabuy IMO, worth it for the AI War alone. I have no clue when the hell I'll manage to play any of these, but what the hell. Glad to see Arcen finally went the way of the bundle, they sure deserve the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Post #1 is up-to-date but will be fleshed out later.
    Full-figured now.

New IndieGameStand deal is Snorms.

http://www.indiegamestand.com

Activated Node
    ---
    EDIT: never mind this post, apparently i fail at reading: as alms mentioned in the post i quote this deal isn't activated yet.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Indie Combat Pack: Depth Hunter, Derrick the Deathfin, Dungeon Hearts, Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon, Guns of Icarus Online, Mutant Mudds, SpaceChem, Ticket to Ride, Tower Wars, Toy Soldiers
    the Amazon site says (even when i use a VPN to pretend i'm in the US):

Currently unavailable

We don't know when or if this item will be available again

i didn't check the other bundles.
    Last edited by cptgone; 09-06-2013 at 10:07 PM.

A number of them simply haven't gone live yet. If you want to keep really up to date, I suggest checking the CheapAssGamer thread for more details, their 'DVG guy' posts there. Amazon juggles a lot of balls and very quickly, also making changes to their plans as they go: keeping track of everything would require a huge time commitment on my part.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/3...-store-launch/

Could the red highlighting be explained to me? I cant be bothered searching through for it