Page 136 of 269 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 5371

Nice find, Maknol. Post 1 is up-to-date now; we've hit the 20k limit again so I had to hunt for unnecessary spaces, letters and commas. For this reason we no longer have the address next to the bundle title, that is now clickable.

Something I almost missed is BundleStars' Indie Rush bundle has unlocked the appropriately named Bad Bots.

As usual let me know if you spot errors and omissions, thanks.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maknol View Post
    Raiden Legacy AKA Raiden Fighters Aces+Raiden is phenomenal. $2.73 is a criminal price for such quality shootamabobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Nice find, Maknol. Post 1 is up-to-date now; we've hit the 20k limit again so I had to hunt for unnecessary spaces, letters and commas. For this reason we no longer have the address next to the bundle title, that is now clickable.
    If the chief ok's your overtime, you could try converting all your URLs to tinyurl or goog.le.
    Last edited by sabrage; 18-09-2013 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    If the chief ok's your overtime, you could try converting all your URLs to tinyurl or goog.le.
    There's a gazillion links in there, shortening all of them would require some kind of automation. It's a good idea though, and one I'll keep in mind: I could use it to easily shave off those few hundred characters that make the difference between "accepted" and "try again".

Oh, and WB. Please don't unsubscribe ever again.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I can't quit you :(

Do we know much about this Paddle place? I'm wary of making accounts at places I've never heard of that also have low sales numbers. There doesn't seem to be any information about who they are or how you pay etc. (unless the page isn't rendering properly for me).

I know jack shit about them and have the same reservations as you. My post shall not count as an endorsement. :)

I just stumbled on them through reddit (where I also found out that only Dungeonland provides a Steam key, as seen below).

New Groupee incoming:

Lesser Hivemind Node frightlever's Avatar
    I love the X series of games but the latest Humble Weekly Sale may as well just be pay what you want for X3: Reunion (which is pretty good to be fair) or BTA for X3 Albion Prelude - anyone see a reason to play the older games vs the newest version?

I have all the X3 series. I think I will buy the $1 tier just to complete my collection.
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

New bunch of greenlittens:

• Bugbear Entertainment's Next Car Game
    • Candle
    • Dusty Revenge
    • Destructoid
    • DwarfCorp
    • Eden Star: Pre-alpha
    • Gimbal: IG Mass Effect BTA, IGS
    • Grimm
    • Higurashi When They Cry
    • Humans Must Answer
    • Lacuna Passage
    • Long Live The Queen
    • Monochroma
    • Mount Your Friends
    • Postmortem: one must die
    • SeaCraft
    • SUPERHOT
    • Syder Arcade: Greenlight Bundle #1, IndieFort Countdown Bundle #4, IndieGameStand.
    • theHunter
    • U55 - END OF THE LINE
    • Valdis Story Abyssal City
    • Warsow
    • World of Diving
    • WWII Online: Battleground Europe
    • Zombie Tycoon II

Plus: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller (IndieRoyale Debut, Bundle in a Box #4 BTA, IndieGala Weekly #2, IndieGameStand, Groupees Capsule Computers), Artemis Space Ship Bridge Simulator, and Huntsman the Orphanage.

As you might have guessed, Cognition Ep.1 is one among that handful of games sitting in second position in the RepeatDB.

Groupees has added more games to the KISS2 build a bundle: Train Simulator 2013 (can't believe I'm writing this), RADical ROACH [BeMine8], Grimind [Build a Greenlight Bundle 2], and is in the process of unlocking the second bonus game Super Killer Hornet.

http://groupees.com/kiss2

FTR, the TS2013 seems to be a ridiculously good deal. If you, like me, owned TS2012, you get Isle of Wight, Ruhr-Sieg, Sherman Hill and London to Brighton for less than a buck. I think TS2014 is going to be released within the month, but given how much the DLCs cost if you get them otherwise, it's so good that I still can't believe!

FTR, the TS2013 seems to be a ridiculously good deal. If you, like me, owned TS2012, you get Isle of Wight, Ruhr-Sieg, Sherman Hill and London to Brighton for less than a buck. I think TS2014 is going to be released within the month, but given how much the DLCs cost if you get them otherwise, it's so good that I still can't believe!
    heh. I can't say I've ever had an urge to play a train simulator, but you convinced me to get it anyway. And it's certainly a rather amazing offer.

Also, the bundle appears to end in six hours, for those who're interested in it.

They usually run some kind of discount when the new version is about to be released, I got mine 90% off on Steam during the Summer sale ...but 75 cents is unheard of! And, the base game gets upgraded to the new version for free whenever it is released.

TS is not really hard to get into, it's a sim but not exactly hardcore. The tutorials explain everything you need to know, and you can pick your own level of challenge: easy scenarios make for a very relaxing type of gameplay, like keep an eye on the signals while roaming through pretty sceneries: day/night cycle and weather can make for an atmospheric experience.

There are all kinds of freight missions, and passenger schedules where you need to stick to a tight timetable while battling signals/traffic on the line, or challenging elevation profiles. Plus it got Steamworks integration so there's a ton of user-made scenarios free, as long as you own the DLCs they are based on.

I only wish it was easier on the hardware: even though my GPU isn't exactly a powerhouse, I can play most games without too much trouble, but the busier/more recent scenarios are almost unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Similar View Post
    Also, the bundle appears to end in six hours, for those who're interested in it.
    Maybe they're running out of keys, it was scheduled to end in a few days: now it says less than 90 minutes left. Then again, I think they had sold barely a thousand bundles before the additions, and now they're almost at 9k.

Groupees has added Cognition Steam keys to their Downloads page, and this should wrap up the Steam key distribution for this game. If you bought it through any of the deals I've listed in post #2711, go check your profile/collection page.

Omegalodon Steam keys are also available, through Desura.

Despite the unusual hour a new Royale is live:

Ballads of Reemus: When the Bed Bites (Shaka, when the walls fell), Star Hammer Tactics, Akaneiro: Demon Hunters, Bird Assassin, Amazing Zombie Defense, Zombie Football Carnage

http://www.indieroyale.com

buy it now while it's hot, and don't blame me for your bundle purchases :P

PS: Groupees indeed ran out of keys for TS2013 after sales literally exploded. The counter stopped at 9,707 VS a total of 10k keys available. Close call!

Despite the unusual hour a new Royale is live:

Ballads of Reemus: When the Bed Bites (Shaka, when the walls fell), Star Hammer Tactics, Akaneiro: Demon Hunters, Bird Assassin, Amazing Zombie Defense, Zombie Football Carnagep
    If you're subscribed to their news mails, you apparently get two free copies of this bundle. Not sure if you need to have bought some previous bundles too. Check your mail before buying, at least.

buy it now while it's hot, and don't blame me for your bundle purchases :P
    It's all your fault.

PS: Groupees indeed ran out of keys for TS2013 after sales literally exploded. The counter stopped at 9,707 VS a total of 10k keys available. Close call!
    ah. Thanks for posting about it. I wouldn't have discovered it otherwise.

If you're subscribed to their news mails, you apparently get two free copies of this bundle. Not sure if you need to have bought some previous bundles too. Check your mail before buying, at least.
    Actually, I am a subscriber but they usually come in fashionably late, as is expected from bundles with floating prices. Good that you remembered about that bonus (I read about it and promptly forgot).

Reemus seems a nice little game. Not sure about the rest of the bundle, TBH.

It's all your fault.

ah. Thanks for posting about it. I wouldn't have discovered it otherwise.
    Is that the beginning of a Stockholm syndrome I am seeing there?

Reemus seems a nice little game. Not sure about the rest of the bundle, TBH.
    nuh, I haven't heard of any of them. And since they're not on Steam, I'll probably forget I have them, as always (I should get around to setting Desura up, I guess. I have tons of keys for it).

Is that the beginning of a Stockholm syndrome I am seeing there?
    I think we're far beyond that. It's probably more like Helsinki syndrome now...