Page 14 of 321 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    That Build a Bundle is pretty weak, I think the only good game there is The Ball (which is a repeat, like most games there)

Diamond Dan and Dark Fall look like pretty decent games. Lightfish is another Qix rehash (I already have Fortix 2), but those three are the ones I might end up getting - the FPSs are the weak part of the bundle IMO, but I generally don't care much about those. I'll probably be waiting to see if they add some extras and give us an incentive to get more games.

As for the repeats, they will only be of interest to those who sat out of BM1.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    BeMine is back with an original "build a bundle" gimmick (now, if only half of the games weren't repeats from BeMine1...), list and details in post #2.
    I essentially asked for the build a bundle gimmick some pages back in this thread... Except for the whole repeats part. May pick up P.A.M. since I was randomized to the aquarium simulator in a previous bundle. Ehhh, nahhh.

Banned
    aw man i love osmos

BiaB live. Gemini Rue, Ben There Dan That, Time Gentlemen Please, 1893: A World's Fair Mystery, The Sea Will Claim Everything.

Updating top post in a minute.

http://bundle-in-a-box.com

PS: this one had been figured out a long time ago... still I hoped for some surprise. If you haven't got Gemini Rue already, the bundle's worth just for that and the OST.

Hell I might get it just because of the GR OST.
    Last edited by alms; 23-05-2012 at 03:37 PM.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

New IndieFaceKick is live. Forecasts were much pretty correct, the only <cough>surprise is Alien Shooter 2: Conscription.

edit: this should be the new link:

http://bitg.gamingallthetime.com/producthome.php

but it's loading very very slowly for me
    Last edited by alms; 25-05-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Activated Node
    Indie Gala V has just started. Strategy First and Meridian4 are indie, right?
    They have so many games that the website requires a 1920 horizontal resolution, but can anyone recommend any of the games? (except beat hazard)

Thanks for the heads up. Will be updating top post in a while.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by mzlapq View Post
    Indie Gala V has just started. Strategy First and Meridian4 are indie, right?
    They have so many games that the website requires a 1920 horizontal resolution, but can anyone recommend any of the games? (except beat hazard)
    Bad Rats? :)

Razor2 was a fun enough horizontal shooter IIRC - Disciples II also comes quite well recommended around here??

I played WRC 2010 game on 360 and it was pretty poor (cars which pivot as if on a beachball rather than 4 wheels) and doubt the PC version will change that much??

I think bundle fatigue has finally overwhelmed me tho - that list is almost more than I can face thinking about (terrible thing to admit but there you go!)

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    that list is almost more than I can face thinking about (terrible thing to admit but there you go!)
    That was my reaction as well - I have been sitting out from the last few bundles, truth to be said mainly because of repeats and/or games I'm not really interested into.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    SBK X is a very specific kind of game, if you don't like racing high powered bikes on tracks (the game can flex between arcade and sim depending on the settings you use) it'll get old fast, but if you do then its a keeper.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Phew, done.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Ninja Blade?! They're putting Ninja Blade, a game by From Software, into a bloody indie pack? (Reward in indie gala for paying over 6$) Wtf is this shit?!

For those who don't know who From Software are: Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. I'd HARDLY consider such a developer to be a bloody motherf'ing indie. What the hell.

I'm also wondering why both Ninja Blade and Beat Hazard come in DRM-free form, even though both are on Steam.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    For those who don't know who From Software are: Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. I'd HARDLY consider such a developer to be a bloody motherf'ing indie. What the hell.
    It's also the ONLY western released PC title they've ever done!?

Quote Originally Posted by mzlapq View Post
    ...can anyone recommend any of the games? (except beat hazard)
    Not really!
    My actions are in no way born out of some sort of Darwinist offensive
    I just get a bit fidgety times

@Rauten: The IG guys have been featuring non-indie games prominently in their bundles for a while (IG3 started the trend IIRC).

Usually when a bundle doesn't offer a key for some game it's because they weren't given any by the author/publisher.

As for the indie thing, the meaning of the word was bound to be extended and twisted in all possible ways as its popularity soared - same old story.

Lesser Hivemind Node Juan Carlo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sopabuena View Post
    That Build a Bundle is pretty weak, I think the only good game there is The Ball (which is a repeat, like most games there)
    Build a bundle is only good if you don't have any of the games already. Xotic, Sideways, and the Ball are Ok enough to be worth the minimum of 1 dollar for all three. Otherwise, yeah, a bit crap.

Indie Game Bundle #3 is live

http://www.gamemusicbundle.com/?3

I only had time for a quick look but it seems good.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    And once again, the meaning of the word "indie" is twisted turned and abused, by adding the OST for Plants Vs Zombies. Bloody Popcap hope they die in a fire.

IIRC the PvZ OST is by Laura Shigihara who is regarded as a member of the indie scene..?

BiaB has cut the unlock level by 80% and is about to give Gemini Rue OST to everyone.
    Last edited by alms; 28-05-2012 at 06:02 PM.