Page 24 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Yes it's Prophecy, the store page shows the full name while the registry justs calls it Hydrophobia.

Some time next week Groupees launches their next Build a Bundle, the aptly named BaB2. I'm eager to see what they're gonna put inside it, hopefully it won't be mostly repeats like the first one. Since we're on the topic, last 30 hours to get BM3.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I was almost about to miss this one, GameDev bundle, which should've been out last month, should launch next tuesday. For the game list check post #2.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Heard through the grapevine GameDevBundle should be live but the site doesn't load for me ATM. That, I guess, should be proof enough they launched.

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Heard through the grapevine GameDevBundle should be live but the site doesn't load for me ATM. That, I guess, should be proof enough they launched.
    At 6 AM EST I'm still getting nothing. :P

Activated Node
    If the site does not load, you should go here http://www.gamedevbundle.com/ (http://gamedevbundle.com/ redirects to https://gamedevbundle.com/) They haven't launched yet, but they should very soon according to their twitter.

They were having technical problems and also getting cold feet because of the summer sale. The bundle was supposed to be back already now but there's nothing on the horizon, maybe they changed their mind?

Actually I'm wondering what BeMine's gonna do, they were planning to launch this week too, unlike IR.

Sorry for the tardiness... GameDevBundle is live

https://gamedevbundle.com

Looks like the Daily Indie Bundles will all run for 6.99. Really not that bad, especially if you're paying in dollars.

They've all been 9.99€ (in europe, obv.). That's twice the U.S. american price.

Different zone, maybe?

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Hrm, $9.99 in the states.

interesting. I'm in Germany. If we're in any kind of sub-european zone, it's the expensive one.

That was the one bundle I might have been interested in. I don't own any of the games aprat from botanicula, DRM-free. But I think I'll pass, E.Y.E might just be too weird for me.
    Last edited by elephant god; 13-07-2012 at 08:59 PM.

6.99€ is the price for EU2, I mistakenly assumed the exchange was the usual 1 $ = 1 €. UK also get the same number, 6.99. EU1 and US 9.99. Sorry for the confusing post, I'll make sure to check next time.

Whoa, IFK introduces referrals! And other stuff:

With that said, we would like to announce that IFK Indie Bundle has now been upgraded to the IFK Indie Platform. What does this mean for you? Every single user whom has already bought a bundle will be getting an e-mail with a user name and password. You will then be able to login, order prizes, refer your friends to earn rewards, view your keys and more.That's right, we've spent the last month perfecting the IFK system and now we would also like to introduce the "Overdrive" Feature. What is Overdrive? When Overdrive is active (You will see it on the front page)for every order made you will receive a free $1 bundle. This mode will go into effect for the rest of BITG as we wrap it up and launch our next bundle.
    How the referral system works: Each user has their own unique link, you can also send e-mails to your friends through the site with the link directly. You can use this link in message boards, your blog, facebook or youtube. (any reports of spamming will see that user blocked) Anytime someone signs up with your link you will receive a percentage of what that person buys from IFK for the entire lifespan of the referred user.
    There is a new "Prize" shop where you can get anything from actual cash to instantly redeemable game codes. It's that simple - one click buy. Remember though we do check everything for thoroughness.

You can now register and refer people to earn your bundle -- FREE. This is the only bundle site to offer such a feature and for those of you who cannot afford every bundle we hope it will allow for you to get some good games.
    I didn't realize but they're still running the old Be in the Game bundle, and the deadline was extended another 10 days. Only 3000 bundles sold so far, I'm wondering what good another extension will do.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant god View Post
    They've all been 9.99€ (in europe, obv.). That's twice the U.S. american price.
    Same here in the Low Countries; €9,99.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Build a Bundle 2 game list unveiled (see post #2). There's some interesting stuff and some filler but that shouldn't be a problem since you get to pick which games you buy.

This is likely a day 1 buy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Build a Bundle 2 game list unveiled (see post #2). There's some interesting stuff and some filler but that shouldn't be a problem since you get to pick which games you buy.

This is likely a day 1 buy for me.
    I'm personally looking at about half of them, but it'll depend on the price.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I really did not like Hammerfight. Weird controls and a steep difficulty curve, from the few levels I played.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    I really did not like Hammerfight. Weird controls and a steep difficulty curve, from the few levels I played.
    I liked it, though yeah, it took some practice.

Banned
    EYE cybermancy looks pretty cool. Think i botched up the name but u know what i'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    it'll depend on the price.
    If it's anything like BaB #1, it'll be cheaper than buying the games you're interested in on Steam regardless of the summer sale. Maybe not as much bang for the buck as a standard bundle, but hey!

About Hammerfight, I didn't play it for long, but fiddling with the mouse settings seemed pretty much an unavoidable step. Very odd game, I don't think there's anything else like that out there.