Page 46 of 223 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
    New Game Music Bundle

PWYW (1$ min): Spelunky, Shoot Many Robots, Indie Game: The Movie (by John Guthrie), Dear Esther, Retro City Rampage.
    10$+: VA - Joypad Powerup, Skotein - Kanto Symphony, Hollens & Stirling - Skyrim Main Theme, Ben Landis - Adventures in Pixels, Josh Whelchel - Jottobots.

http://www.gamemusicbundle.com
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
    You can, but I don't think I'll ever buy from them. For some reason they rub me the wrong way :/
    Bought the Sacred bundle last night... the PayPal link was in Italian, and I had to figure out the Italian way to say "United States" before I could throw my money at them. Almost deterred my sale. Then I remembered all the good things Italians have given me, such as Super Mario, pizza and a funny boot on the world map.

Quote Originally Posted by icupnimpn2 View Post
    a funny boot on the world map.
    That was actually designed by some guy on Magrathea.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

I bought Qasir al-Wasat a week or so back, but I haven't done more than finish the opening sequence yet. I'll try to give some sort of take on it before the close of the bundle. The RPS write-up was positive, and I felt like giving such a quirky thing a chance.

Other than that, none of the games in the Groupees selection call out to me, but that's mainly because I've heard of very few of them, so at least it's not the standard bundle mix.
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    That was actually designed by some guy on Magrathea.
    Funny you should say that and totally unrelated to bundles but I was playing a shooty game on the iPad earlier and it's set on a remote planet blah blah but in the middle of the level there's a dead whale on the ground and I LOLed...

HIB for Android 4 just unlocked their bonus:

Avadon: The Black Fortress, Cogs, Canabalt, Swords & Soldiers HD, Zen Bound 2.

Also, if you have Postal 2 on Desura from the BeMine 3 bundle, you're getting a Steam key as well. Find it on your CD Key page:

https://secure.desura.com/cart/cdkeys

So uh...anyone else notice "The Sacred Gosths Bundle"?

What about it?

This weekend you can pick a single game to buy from Groupees Build a Bundle 4.

First impressions on the first few minutes of really playing Qasir al-Wasat:
    - Controls are a little odd. The actual keys are remappable, but if I'm going to spend most of my time stealthed, why is stealth a button you have to hold down rather than something you toggle on/off? Maybe this will make more sense as I go on.
    - Also, stealth does not carry over between rooms, which probably does make sense, but it took me a few deaths to get used to.
    - Saves are checkpointed, which I think makes sense for this kind of challenge, but some people will probably be dead against it.
    - The graphics are as lovely as everyone says. Kind of looks like a paper collage a lot of the time.
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

Groupees revealed their next unlockable, 3 albums, no games.

IndieRoyale has another bundle out, that was quick!

The stuffing bundle: The Dream Machine ep 1-3, Puzzle Agent 2, Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition, Anomaly Warzone Earth (HIB repeat), Adventure Apes and the Mayan Mystery.

http://www.indieroyale.com

If you have any interest in PnC adventures it's basically an instabuy, while I had mixed feelings about the demo it's more because of the unsettling tone and execution than because of actual flaws in the game, I guess it's one of the most interesting games of this genre in recent times. CotN, I haven't played it myself but seems to be one of the best city builders around and has been refreshed in 2008. Anomaly is a reverse tower defense game with very high production values for an indie game, I never really quite clicked with the gameplay but it's worth a shot (I'd recommend starting on the lowest difficulty setting)

Want to know more? TDM, CotN and Anomaly have demos, and TDM, PA2 and Anomaly also have been covered by RPS WITs, links in the first post of the thread.

---

Humble Bundle has launched a new bundle with Double Fine. This is not your usual game bundle but more of an in-company game jam, where you get to watch for the next week as a number of prototypes are developed and vote your favorites. At the end of the bundle, you'll get the prototypes of the four top projects (Steam keys + DRM-Free), plus the prototypes for Costume Quest and Happy Song.

https://www.humblebundle.com/double-fine

Oh if that is not enough, a new Humble Bundle has been spotted in Steam's registry:

THQ Humble Bundle: Company of Heroes + Opposing Fronts + Tales of Valor; Metro 2033, Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon.

Why is it called a Humble Bundle? Humble Bundle are running a THQ bundle soon?

EDIT: If so...that's uh...definitely not indie.

Although it seems a bit strange for a variety of reasons, that might actually be the case: "Humble Bundle" is a trademark AFAICT. If the information in Steam's registry is correct, it should go live this month.

However, Rauten's beaten me to it, and started a topic about it:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...ead-a-splodes*

There are reports of support personnel from the Humble Bundle chat confirming the THQ thing.

Possible new bundle on the horizon:

http://www.bundlestars.com

Actually they're giving away for free Vivisector and FPS creator, but you must invite 10 facebook friends.