Page 54 of 278 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 5555
    Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Is buying the bundle a requirement to vote?
    Woo, I'm all anonymous on the leaderboard with my generous $5.

Um, it didn't give me an option to vote at all during the purchase process, so I'm guessing voting is a separate issue for another time?

Quote Originally Posted by icupnimpn2 View Post
    Um, it didn't give me an option to vote at all during the purchase process, so I'm guessing voting is a separate issue for another time?
    You can vote from your key page, find the list at the bottom of the page.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Eclectic Delights is live now.

http://www.bundle-in-a-box.com
    Any of these any good? Fibrillation and 4th wall look interesting.

Tom j

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Most of eclectic looks rather "meh", but I plopped down 3 bucks for Fibrillation and Stay Alive (or whatever the fighting game is).

Eversion is worth 5-10 bucks alone though. So if you don't have that, get the bundle.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Eversion is worth 5-10 bucks alone though. So if you don't have that, get the bundle.
    I'll hold you to that recommendation :p

I think I remember playing The 4th Wall for free. How is this version different?

Quote Originally Posted by TomxJ View Post
    Any of these any good? Fibrillation and 4th wall look interesting.
    4th wall got a "brilliant" on RPS. Fibrillation a passing mention on the forums, it's quite a short game.

For anyone aiming at beating the average, I can't see a reason not to give this a chance. Shuggy alone on Steam, discounted, costs more than the whole bundle.

PS: Post #1 is fully up-to-date.
    Last edited by alms; 04-12-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    I think I'll pass, Human Tanks is the only game of the whole lot I'm interested in, and I'd rather wait for the Gamersgate bundle with Will Fight For Food, I'm in no rush to increase my backlog even more.

However, for those of you who still don't have Eversion, buy it.
    Seriously, do it. But don't come back and complain to me about how you've lost your sanity and your will to live (not necessarily in that order)

4th wall got a "brilliant" on RPS. Fibrillation a passing mention on the forums, it's quite a short game.
    Ohh, right, it was a 7DFPS entry. The original entry is free and the updated version costs a dollar.

Though I'm having trouble remembering wheter I actually paid that dollar. I do remember that I got the impression of having seen everything the game had to offer after completing it once.

I think I'll pass, Human Tanks is the only game of the whole lot I'm interested in, and I'd rather wait for the Gamersgate bundle with Will Fight For Food, I'm in no rush to increase my backlog even more.
    Not trying to make you change your mind or anything - but there's something to be said about BiaB vs Gamersgate: IndieDevGrant.

Also, Kyttaro is a greek studio.

PS: to know more about the nominees:

http://blog.bundle-in-a-box.com/
    Last edited by alms; 04-12-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Instabought. $2.36 for all of those? Hell yes.

IndieRoyale Winter bundle live.

Greed Corp, Hamlet, Bit.Trip Runner, Conquest of Elysium 3, Leave Home, They Breathe.

http://www.indieroyale.com

I'm getting BiaB. For that price, it's great getting War of the Human Tanks and Shuggy. Also, I'm not interested in Will Fight For Food, so...

IndieGala has unlocked the last two secret bonus games:

Lesser Hivemind Node DevinSmoth's Avatar
    I'm going to skip the biab as well...I would like to have war on human tanks on steam... And I've got all the rest of the ones that I want. ;-) finally one that I don't feel like I have to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by DevinSmoth View Post
    I'm going to skip the biab as well...I would like to have war on human tanks on steam... And I've got all the rest of the ones that I want. ;-) finally one that I don't feel like I have to buy.
    At this rate, I doubt we'll see Human Tanks on Steam, I fear it's too niche and too moe, both at the same time, to gain enough votes to be greenlit.

At this rate, I doubt we'll see Human Tanks on Steam, I fear it's too niche and too moe, both at the same time, to gain enough votes to be greenlit.
    We are hoping to get ahead of that with all these bundles we are participating, also everyone can help by bugging their friends to put their YES in there. It's not going to get into Steam by our own efforts alone otherwise, you are correct on that.
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

Network Hub
    IndieRoyale Winter bundle live.

Greed Corp, Hamlet, Bit.Trip Runner, Conquest of Elysium 3, Leave Home, They Breathe.
    Only one that tickles my fancy is leave home. But thats $3 on the dev site - Anyone sway me with glowing revies of hamlet or they breath?

Quote Originally Posted by echoMateria View Post
    We are hoping to get ahead of that with all these bundles we are participating, also everyone can help by bugging their friends to put their YES in there. It's not going to get into Steam by our own efforts alone otherwise, you are correct on that.
    Since you're around, I have a question: if I buy the game directly through your store (I'm feeling kinda like throwing extra money your way because what the hell), do I get/can I get a Desura code? (Mostly for the convenience of being able to install/uninstall/update within the Desura client).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Alms thanks again for keeping track of all this, I'd have missed out on some real cut price treasures if I wasn't for your compilation and various others input.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/