Page 56 of 295 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 5885
    Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by echoMateria View Post
    On another topic, on my previous post about the BiaB I mentioned voting for Indie Dev Grant and I got some people asking me about where they can vote, that they can't find it anywhere. You can find the candidates like ours for Indie Dev Grant at the bottom of the page that you get your keys after purchasing the bundle.
    Ah, see, that was my problem (as Almsond Joy pointed out). I don't actually play anything anymore, so after I purchased did not think to go back to look at the keys page.

Quote Originally Posted by icupnimpn2 View Post
    Ah, see, that was my problem (as Almsond Joy pointed out). I don't actually play anything anymore, so after I purchased did not think to go back to look at the keys page.
    I voted for Paradis Perdus. Just saying. :P

Skipping Stones also deserves a fair look.

Quote Originally Posted by icupnimpn2 View Post
    Mr. Silly Nickname will gladly admit to liking almonds but will pick dark chocolate over coconut and milk chocolate any day.

Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    I voted for Paradis Perdus. Just saying. :P
    c'mon everybody knows true innovation only flows out from the paradise of indie gaming that is Sweden, that's why I voted for TJD Ep 2. Somehow I'm sure nobody will be surprised.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    I'd initially paid less than the average (already had all but three games) for the THQ bundle, and was waiting for the average to drop to get an extra SR3 key. When I went to do that today I saw they added Titan Quest and Path to War DLC. Oddly, keys for these were showing up in my account prior to my payment increase. SR3, correctly, didn't appear until after. Bug or feature?

Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    Bug or feature?
    Feature. It's kind of an early bird bonus.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Feature. It's kind of an early bird bonus.
    Whacky. I assumed they rolled out new unlocks to, in part, encourage existing buyers to BTA.

Mr. Silly Nickname will gladly admit to liking almonds but will pick dark chocolate over coconut and milk chocolate any day.
    I developed a taste for mixed chocolate boxes. Bitter one day, milk the other, next peanut, hazelnut, etc...

I'm so addicted to chocolate that I can't even stop myself commenting about ;)
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

c'mon everybody knows true innovation only flows out from the paradise of indie gaming that is Sweden, that's why I voted for TJD Ep 2. Somehow I'm sure nobody will be surprised.
    The Paradis Perdus and Skipping Stones guys both reached out to me on Twitter, though the Paradis Perdus guy was much more talkative, so I voted for them. :P

Last day for Gamersgate's Space Suit Bundle. Next up is the Oxygen Bundle:

Week 3, the Oxygen Bundle is live now.
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

If you bought the Indie Royale May Hurray bundle, you now have a Steam key for Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    This has no doubt been covered, but maybe there's someone else out there who is as slow as I am, so:

I just discovered that a Steam key for Cortex Command has been added to the page for Humble Indie Bundle 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Similar View Post
    This has no doubt been covered, but maybe there's someone else out there who is as slow as I am, so:

I just discovered that a Steam key for Cortex Command has been added to the page for Humble Indie Bundle 2.
    Yup, happened a little while ago when CC was officially released. If you did the BTA for HIB 3, where the bonus was the HIB 2 games, you'll have a key there as well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I actually dread to think how many games I've no redeemed from Bundles somewhere - it's one of the reasons I've actually stopped buying bundles really, it's just like being showered in chocolate, takes the fun out of it :(

this is why i keep a bookmark for every single bundle i've ever purchased
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Lesser Hivemind Node DevinSmoth's Avatar
    Agreed, trjp, I have Weird Worlds twice now, apparently... and I don't even like that game. Don't see how people are playing it and enjoying it?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    it's just like being showered in chocolate, takes the fun out of it :(
    Do you speak from personal experience?

I sporadically attempt to make an exhaustive list of all the games I've bought in various bundles and deals and the like. At the last count I've bought World of Goo 4 times (that I know of)! It's getting silly.

Network Hub
    If you bought the Indie Royale May Hurray bundle, you now have a Steam key for Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space.
    This is great news!

... brought to us once again byAlms, the all seeing indie bundle entity.

Thanks!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TomxJ View Post
    This is great news!

... brought to us once again byAlms, the all seeing indie bundle entity.

Thanks!
    They say he talks in his sleep of future bundles made from games that haven't even been made. And that in the morning when he eats his Alphabeti Spaghetti the spillage on his vest prints out beat the averages of bundles of the past.

Some despute alm's existence as the heisenberg uncertainty principle proves that it is impossible to know the position and value of a bundle.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 07-12-2012 at 08:34 PM.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ColOfNature View Post
    I sporadically attempt to make an exhaustive list of all the games I've bought in various bundles and deals and the like. At the last count I've bought World of Goo 4 times (that I know of)! It's getting silly.
    World of Goo and Machinarium have become like the dag you get out of every deal you make with gyppos...

IndieRoyale has added Ideabox (which is available for free elsewhere) and the OST for Bit.Trip Runner, which I've probably listened to longer than I've played the actual game. IndieGala launched a couple new store bundles:

Classic Adventure Bundle - PWYW: Black Mirror 2 & 3 (DRM-Free) 3.99+$: Alter Ego (Steam), Mata Hari (Steam)
    Gothic Spell Bundle - PWYW: Spellforce Platinum (Steam) 4.99+$: Gothic II: Gold Edition (Steam)

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_roxo View Post
    this is why i keep a bookmark for every single bundle i've ever purchased
    You can also create an account at HB and claim all your purchased bundles. Works a charm. I'm pretty sure IR do something similar too.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...