Page 57 of 321 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 6411
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by TailSwallower View Post
    You can also create an account at HB and claim all your purchased bundles. Works a charm. I'm pretty sure IR do something similar too.
    They do - but keeping track of which Steam Keys you've used and noticing any added later (or tracking down updates to games not in Steam/Desura etc.) is a major task!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    They say (...)
    Of course I'm gonna shamelessly paste this on my Steam profile, but you knew that already, right? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kodeen View Post
    Yup, happened a little while ago when CC was officially released. If you did the BTA for HIB 3, where the bonus was the HIB 2 games, you'll have a key there as well.
    Yep, but it wasn't mentioned on this thread, so it's good you two brought this up.

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    They do - but keeping track of which Steam Keys you've used and noticing any added later (or tracking down updates to games not in Steam/Desura etc.) is a major task!
    That's why I keep a master key file where I shelve every unused key. Currently a text file but it's somewhat fiddly to keep it nicely formatted, I was thinking about switching to a spreadsheet.

For DRM-Free games, I only install them when I'm gonna play them, and remove them when I'm done. With most bigger games being handled by Steam that's working nicely enough for me.

So, how's the THQ bundle looking? is it going to break the HIB V record or not?
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by TailSwallower View Post
    You can also create an account at HB and claim all your purchased bundles. Works a charm. I'm pretty sure IR do something similar too.
    yea i've done that too but i keep the originals just in case.
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post

So, how's the THQ bundle looking? is it going to break the HIB V record or not?
    Wikipedia lists Humble Bundle V at US$5.10+ M Total payments, 599,003 Purchases at $8.53 average.
    The Humble THQ Bundle page is at US$4.06+ M Total payments, 723,729 Purchases at $5.62 average.

So, not yet. But the counter was already past this purchase number even as I posted with 4 more days to go, so it has a big chance to do to so.
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

If you bought the IndieRoyale Graduation Bundle you should now have a Steam key for Dead Pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by echoMateria View Post
    But the counter was already past this purchase number even as I posted with 4 more days to go, so it has a big chance to do to so.
    Usually the last few days go by pretty slowly. It'll be very interesting to see how it ends, but IMO the line-up of strong indies is likely to beat the AAA offerings. It won't be a crushing defeat, but I guess that this has some potential to further fuel the indie VS non-indie debate.

The average is also one third lower, and even though lack of open partecipation from Mac/Linux users is partly to blame, HIBV's Windows average was higher still (well above the 6$ mark), and it correlates well enough with the desirability of the line-up.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Groupees added new stuff to BeMine 6:

Lesser Hivemind Node DevinSmoth's Avatar
    If you bought the IndieRoyale Graduation Bundle you should now have a Steam key for Dead Pixels.

Dangit... really? I just picked this up on Steam last night... sometimes, man... \

Edit: Oh, nevermind... apparently the Graduation bundle was one of the ones that I had skipped... okay, that makes me feel a little bit better.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    The main post is wrong, the be mine bundle extra is not project stealth but "THE STEALTH PROJECT" a metroidvainia game I cant find anything bout.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    The main post is wrong, the be mine bundle extra is not project stealth but "THE STEALTH PROJECT" a metroidvainia game I cant find anything bout.
    Am I having hallucinations here or did they edit the page?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    No, I saw it too. It used to link to Project Stealth.

Cool, because I didn't remember looking it up. That's quite the mistake :o

IndieRoyale Winter's entering the final stretch: 24 hours to go.

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    So, how's the THQ bundle looking?
    The CEO of THQ tweeted a teaser that there was going to be a second round of bonus games. Has there been any hint of that in the steamappregistrythingyosphere?

The CEO of THQ tweeted a teaser that there was going to be a second round of bonus games. Has there been any hint of that in the steamappregistrythingyosphere?
    If they were to give away individual keys, like for the first round, there's no need to add a new subscription to the steam registry, so I wouldn't expect any news from that front.

(Actually, I was already a bit surprised when the THQ Core was leaked because they've got very good at keeping a lid on it until the very last moment)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    Dawn of War GOTY has been added.

ETA: BTW, I noticed the other day that Steam downloaded an update for DoW: Winter Assault, but there's nothing about it on the news page. Anyone know what was?
    DoW doesn't exactly get updated often anymore, so it surprised me.
    Last edited by Similar; 10-12-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Similar View Post
    Dawn of War GOTY has been added.
    The funny thing is GOTY is not listed on Steam and so anybody willing to get the expansion packs, must go Platinum.

Lesser Hivemind Node DevinSmoth's Avatar
    I can't even figure out what the GOTY edition of Dawn of War even is... What makes it special?

Quote Originally Posted by DevinSmoth View Post
    I can't even figure out what the GOTY edition of Dawn of War even is... What makes it special?
    Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Game of the Year Edition features the amazing original Dawn of War game as well as eight additional maps and additional online modes.

It's on the HIB site if you click on the Dawn of War box.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Apparently it "features the amazing original Dawn of War game as well as eight additional maps and additional online modes". So, the game as advertised on Steam as Gold edition, minus Winter Assault.

edit: Which is a shame, because the Winter Assault campaign was brill.
    Last edited by ColOfNature; 10-12-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevinSmoth View Post
    nothing really ...more like lame actually. In that it's not available on Steam anymore and you can't buy expansions to make it Gold. You can't buy Gold either. So all you have left is getting Platinum... assuming you want that.