Page 59 of 295 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 5893
    Waking Mars Steam key now available on your HIB for Android 4 page.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post

Tomorrow/today the next Indiefort bundle will go up:

Ignition Bundle
    It's up now!

There are reports that the Steam keys for the top two didn't get delivered. Waiting for a fix from GamersGate about that.
    Last edited by echoMateria; 15-12-2012 at 08:34 AM.
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

Dude...

http://groupees.com/bagb

Salvation Prophecy for $0.75!!

Oh, and then there's Eryi's Action, Recruits, Beware Planet Earth, Millennium: A New Hope, Private Infiltrator, Oozi: Earth Adventure, I Shall Remain, and Wooden Sen'sey.

Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    Dude...

Oh, and then there's Eryi's Action, Recruits, Beware Planet Earth, Millennium: A New Hope, Private Infiltrator, Oozi: Earth Adventure, I Shall Remain, and Wooden Sen'sey.
    yea. great deal. i got Salv. Prop. and Wooden Sen'Say
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    Dude...

Oooh. Thanks. Been wanting Salvation Prophecy for a while but was only mildly impressed by the demo.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Oooh. Thanks. Been wanting Salvation Prophecy for a while but was only mildly impressed by the demo.
    It's a great game. especially considering the 1 dude made it.
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_roxo View Post
    It's a great game. especially considering the 1 dude made it.
    Yeah. From what I played, it was a distinct case of "For what this is, it is really great". Just hard to justify the full price.

Sort of like the Evochron games.
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Updated post #1, it's a bit of a bummer that so many of these games are on Desura, yet only one will be providing keys for it.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Yeah. Just realized Salvation has no Desura key. Hopefully it gets greenlit

[edit]Oh. That WAS the desura key. Groupees didn't specify and I recalled needing a code to activate the gamersgate demo[/edit]
    Last edited by gundato; 17-12-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Spoke too quickly, actually they should all activate on Desura with the exception of Millennium.

Seriously considering adding that Private Infiltrator game to my bundle. looks good. anyone tried it yet?

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    It looked like a hot mess to me, but then it was tough to see what was going on in the trailer half the time. I ended up getting Beware Planet Earth! so I could give it to my mom. She probably won't play it. Am I the only one who gives games to his mom in an effort to get her to stop playing shitty social games?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    Am I the only one who gives games to his mom in an effort to get her to stop playing shitty social games?
    Nope, but I'd agree with your description of it being an 'effort' rather than an outright success. Games like Toki Tori have turned out to be quite a failure, but I think the counter on Plants vs. Zombies is quickly approaching the 300 hour mark.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    PvZ is the only game I've had any success with. "Moms love it, too" should be added to the feature list. I think she even beat it. Otherwise, if she can't understand how to play in five seconds and it isn't constantly affirming, she won't bother. I wouldn't care, except that she seems so desperate to find new games that she always ends up with viruses, new home pages, and tool bars in her browser. I don't know she can go online and not find legitimate games outside of Facebook, but she does. She tends to read the same unchallenging books again and again, so maybe it's just her personality. I gifted her Theme Hospital last week, but I'm not optimistic.

Regarding the GamersGate's IndieFort Bundle:

I talked with Natalia from Sigma Team, and she said:
    Hi guys, Sigma Team has delivered the steam keys for ALL our games in promotion - prior even the first week started (and we just appeared in week 3) - so my apologies, but I hope we are clear with the conditions of the bundle and responsible. Please, let me know if there is still an issue with our keys. Sincerely, Natalia, Sigma Team
    GamersGate staff present said that "They are on it!", so expect the Steam keys for Alien Shooter 2 Conscription to appear soon.

News regarding the Achron keys aren't so good though, on top of no comments regarding double keys promise, GamersGate is saying that there aren't any Steam keys for Achron in this bundle. This was a surprise to me as well since this doesn't match with my information earlier.

I can't get into details why and whose to blame for all the problems of the bundle. I can only apologize for my part in relying wrong information earlier. I am not a GamersGate employee, but a member of one of the 18 indie teams involved. I only did my part in promoting the bundle, based on the information I was given at the moment.
    Last edited by echoMateria; 18-12-2012 at 12:34 PM.
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    In fairness the Indie Fort stuff (and by association Gamersgate) has been a joke since it began - they treat people like shit over the first bundle's "so called" bonus and they've been half-arsed about loads of other stuff since

"We are on it" when you've had keys for weeks but neglected to give them to people is typical of the way they've handled the Indie Fort bundles - which is why I've no interest in them - and by association, use Gamersgate less too.

Well done there - good job!

Lesser Hivemind Node DevinSmoth's Avatar
    Doors anyone know about controller support for oozi, wooden sen'sey,and eryi's in the new build a bundle.. They look interesting.... But I've decided players just work better on the controller...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    One of the board admins at the Achron forums has confirmed that the bundle doesn't come with a second copy and that they're not giving out Steam keys, although his reason for the latter (that GamersGate and Valve are in competition) rings slightly hollow given that I got a Steam key for at least one game that I can think of in a previous bundle from GamersGate. To make matters worse the server's security certificate has has expired in the last day or two - something which doesn't exactly fill one with confidence.

To everyone looking for games for their moms, have you tried Peggle?

IndieRoyale Xmas 2.0 bundle is live:

Colour Bind, Offspring Fling, Serious Sam Double D, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Puzzle Bots, Little Kingdom.

http://www.indieroyale.com