Page 63 of 270 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 5383
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinSmoth View Post
    Isn't he doing this right now?[/COLOR][/LEFT]
    At last..! sooner or later I'll end up with a third copy of TBoI \o/

Quote Originally Posted by echoMateria View Post
    (plus a few personal friends)
    I think you hit the nail on the head there. I'd say McMillen has received massively more exposure than 80-90% the other studios/devs that have been involved in Humbles.

Luckily we got our sliders but not everyone bothers to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    If it's anything like their latest offering (and the choice of name would seem to go in that direction) expect something like their future games for something like 30$.

BTW count me among those who don't think Humble is for the more successful indies. Needless to say, they've been featuring big hits more often than anyone else, but the list of less known titles is quite long. 'Royale had their fair share of crowd pleasers - but their releases run on a faster cycle than Humble and being a vehicle for Desura, they pick a lot of smaller indies.

The only regular bundle that so far has focused almost exclusively on the little ones is Bundle in a Box IMO - I think they deserve a lot of respect just for that.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Groupees' Build a Greenlight Bundle has just unlocked a new bonus: Driftmoon!
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Groupees' Build a Greenlight Bundle has just unlocked a new bonus: Driftmoon!
    Not the full game. Just an extended beta demo. It's apparently massive but not the full game.

Not the full game. Just an extended beta demo. It's apparently massive but not the full game.
    Yeah that would have been just too good!

3 hours left for Bundle in a Box and new Indiefort is up.

I saw someone say that the whole point of the "Indie Spotlight" thing in Groupees bundles is to highlight a game in development so that people might support the devs. If that's true, it makes sense that it's not the full game. But it feels weak as a bonus.

After they included La Mulana for free? I'm not complaining.

After they included La Mulana for free? I'm not complaining.
    This is true. :P

3 hours left for Bundle in a Box and new Indiefort is up.
    This round of Bundle-in-a-Box ended very successfully. Thanks for your support everyone!

Week 5, Indiefort Liftoff Bundle, the final bundle is on, including:
    War of the Human Tanks (Greenlight)
    Will Fight for Food (Greenlight)
    Zafehouse: Diaries (Greenlight)
    Zombie Shooter 2 (STEAM)
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Next BaGB bundle bonus will be UnderRail:
    Wow, this has been a spectacular bundle so far. As an update, Humble is rapidly becoming irrelevant for me. The other Groupees effort, Be Mine, has risen in importance. IndieRoyale is hit or miss but has had some great surprises. IndieGala is weirdsville and sometimes I buy cuz I feel sorry for them. Last BiaB was pretty good. GG IndieFort didn't hook me this time but I think was a step in the right direction.

I buy too many bundles.

I am bored while waiting for my new laptop. Once that comes I think I'll scale down "buy" phase and enter "play" phase.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Next BaGB bundle bonus will be UnderRail:
    Damn, for serious? I got the bundle mainly just for Salvation Prophecy in case I'm 75 cents worth of bored at some point. None of the other titles really interested me (played an early demo of I Shall Remain; it was pretty meh, at least at the time). With UnderRail I'm feeling guilty enough to donate more. Are your moneys split amongst just the devs whose games you bought, or are they spread around evenly? I guess what I'm asking is do I increase my payment or buy a couple more games.

Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    Damn, for serious? I got the bundle mainly just for Salvation Prophecy in case I'm 75 cents worth of bored at some point. None of the other titles really interested me (played an early demo of I Shall Remain; it was pretty meh, at least at the time). With UnderRail I'm feeling guilty enough to donate more. Are your moneys split amongst just the devs whose games you bought, or are they spread around evenly? I guess what I'm asking is do I increase my payment or buy a couple more games.
    I don't know personally. But given that UnderRail is a bonus, I have my doubts they get much, if any, of the proceeds.

EDIT: Sad that only 5000 bundles have sold. Humble Bundle is WAYYYY up there again with some of the better known indies while some hidden gems are going relatively unnoticed in BAGB.

Quote Originally Posted by icupnimpn2 View Post
    (bundle considerations)
    Looking back to my purchases, I have most Humbles, many Royales, and a few Groupees. Gala, I stopped buying them a long ago. No IndieForts. All of the BiaBs.

Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    Are your moneys split amongst just the devs whose games you bought, or are they spread around evenly? I guess what I'm asking is do I increase my payment or buy a couple more games.
    I don't know for sure, but I think base games only get their share. I don't know how they handle bonus games, but here's something to ponder about: this summer I bought a couple games from a BaB and later got another two. Later, when one of the bonus games was unlocked, I got two keys for it...

oh PS:

on Kickstarter there's this bundle of sorts, with a lot of music, including the FTL OST and part of the Hotline Miami OST. For 7$ you get one half of the bundle, 10$ gets you the whole package.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...videogame-musi
    Last edited by alms; 24-12-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    I don't know personally. But given that UnderRail is a bonus, I have my doubts they get much, if any, of the proceeds.

EDIT: Sad that only 5000 bundles have sold. Humble Bundle is WAYYYY up there again with some of the better known indies while some hidden gems are going relatively unnoticed in BAGB.
    Well, if the primary function of the bundle is to gain votes for Greenlight, I still can't tell how successful it is. Steam removed the bar that said how close a game is to being, uh, greenlight, right? Maybe some of he BAGB participants can say whether they've seen big boosts in their votes. The Wooden Sen'say guy comes around RPS forums sometimes...

New Gala Store Bundles:

Syberia Bundle: 0.99$+ Obulis 3.99$+ Syberia and Syberia II
    Post Mortem Bundle: 3.99$+ Alpha Prime 3.99$+ RIP Trilogy, Post Apocalyptic Mayhem, Post Mortem

All games are Steam keys.

http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/bundles.html

Just for today and tomorrow, you can buy one game off the Build a Greenlight Bundle, effectively reducing the minimum to 75 dirty cents.

PS: Merry Christmas, fellow hoarders :P

Merry X-Mas everyone!
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

Network Hub
    Merry Xmas echo!

Is anyone playing the alpha of Underrail?

It's the final day of the GamersGate's IndieFort Countdown Bundle. If anyone still have ongoing issues, please let me know so I can bug the GamersGate staff one last time about them.

I would like to thank everyone for supporting the indie developers like us involved in this bundle. With all the issues it has been less than an ideal bundle. But even with all that, we still got a chance to reach to a much bigger audience than some of us ever had. And personally I got the chance to meet and talk with various people here and all the other places, including the developers and players alike, so I'm thankful for the opportunity.

I'd like to think that things will only get better from this point on and wish everyone a happy new year.

It's the final day of the GamersGate's IndieFort Countdown Bundle. If anyone still have ongoing issues, please let me know so I can notify the GamersGate staff one last time about them.

I would like to thank everyone for supporting the indie developers like us involved in this bundle. With all the issues it has been less than an ideal, but even with all that, we still got a chance to reach to a much bigger audience than some of us ever had. And personally I got the chance to directly meet and talk with various people here and all the other places, including the developers and players alike, so I'm thankful for the opportunity.

I'd like to think that things will only get better from this point on and wish everyone a happy new year.