Page 65 of 295 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 5888
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Oh, those are the names of the games. I thought they were discount codes or something.
    If I was the developer I'd be so impressed you thought that ;)

GG are doing the new Jagged Alliances for cheapish - is the verdict that they're still shit or actually worthwhile?

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    GG are doing the new Jagged Alliances for cheapish - is the verdict that they're still shit or actually worthwhile?
    GMG has Back In Action a bit cheaper, and if you get both on GMG (for $17.48-ish total) and haven't used the 30% off code yet, you can get them for ~$12 together.

As far as quality, I'm not 100% sure. Haven't played them myself.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    GMG has Back In Action a bit cheaper, and if you get both on GMG (for $17.48-ish total) and haven't used the 30% off code yet, you can get them for ~$12 together.

As far as quality, I'm not 100% sure. Haven't played them myself.
    I've played BiA, not the expandalone.

It is flawed and has a few design choices I am not a fan of. But considering that it is essentially the only game of its kind made in the past few years (and that I take issue with some of the design choices in the XCOM remake too :p), I like it. But I can't help but think "I could be playing 1.13 instead". And I am a pretty open-minded individual

So if you played the original JA2, consider grabbing the expandalone instead. Should be the same gameplay, but a different campaign.
    If you haven't played JA2, go buy it from GoG and play it. If you are a stupid poopyhead, then buy BiA instead :p
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Groupees added the VGA version of the original Leisure Suit Larry + Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold Ep. 1 and while I was not watching, a beta pass for Akaneiro Demon Hunters.

http://groupees.com/bagb

(LSL is in being added while Akaneiro will only be available after the bundles closes)

Last 11 hours to get a boatload of good stuff for an incredibly silly price, including so much music I can't even start listing it all.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post

Last 11 hours to get a boatload of good stuff for an incredibly silly price, including so much music I can't even start listing it all.
    this one is worth listing

I don't think I've ever downloaded any of the free music that comes with these bundles but now, holy fuck, I see this one now includes M|O|O|N's EP from Hotline Miami. I was looking to buy that sometime anyway.

I dropped $4 on BAGB for 4 games and despite having only sold 8000ish it continues to throw free stuff at me. This and La Mulana? Stop it you're spoiling me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
    I see this one now includes M|O|O|N's EP from Hotline Miami. I was looking to buy that sometime anyway.
    Uhm, Hotline Miami comes with OST included, in case you didn't know. Just head to the game's folder and all the tracks are there, in .OGG format if I recall correctly.

Groupees added the VGA version of the original Leisure Suit Larry + Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold Ep. 1 and while I was not watching, a beta pass for Akaneiro Demon Hunters.

(LSL is in being added while Akaneiro will only be available after the bundles closes)

I now have no reason not to play leisure suit Larry

EDIT damn iPhone

You just made me go check the page for the download.

Anyway, IIRC last time I played that game it was on a 8088 8 MHz powerhouse sporting an ATI CGA card (with a fantastic 16-color mode that was not quite, but almost totally incompatible with EGA - so it required specific drivers that obviously were nowhere to be found - those were the times!)

It must be the only Sierra-branded adventure I could actually complete, and now I might have to play some of it, if only for the VGA graphics. Damn, now I want to go play Defender of the Crown again.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Haha makes me want to pick up the Sierra games on gog.

I hated most Sierra adventures (with the exception of QfG1, but that was something different), they remind me of that dark age of gaming before the invention of the rubber tree.

They do generally require very odd logic and don't exactly play well but they are interesting.

EDIT: I downloaded the 38 MB file they put up for the Akaniero beta, all the while wondering why I was downloading something from Groupees for a browser-based game. Turns out it's full of promotional stuff (screenshots, concept art, etc...essentially a press pack) and a PDF that tells you that you'll get your key when the bundle ends. So wait. Why were there separate Mac and PC versions? T_T'
    Last edited by johnki; 30-12-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar

It seems this sale has been extended, as it currently shows 4 days, 8 hours remaining.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Is there a way to add one game to a groupees purchase? I already got the two I wanted, but find myself tempted by a third and am willing to poop out some cash. Definitely don't want a fourth, if you catch my drift.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Obscure Node
    nice i plan on buying all

Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Is there a way to add one game to a groupees purchase? I already got the two I wanted, but find myself tempted by a third and am willing to poop out some cash. Definitely don't want a fourth, if you catch my drift.
    Not sure. :/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    You could hope for a second coming of the "buy games separately" deal (I came up with the name myself). Otherwise, I'm afraid you might have to buy two or skip it.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Don't think so. I believe alms or someone mentioned you could buy just one on Christmas or Christmas Eve or something, but you still would have had to buy another bundle or whatever the hell. Or I could be totally wrong. I find Groupees a little confusing. I'd like to throw more money at them mostly just to get another Underrail key, but I don't know if I can do that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    To get more games from BAGB you need to 'buy' it again - you can donate more (on the Purchases page) but you won't get more keys/additional games - you're just throwing money into the hat.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Do you get an additional "all the bonuses," or are the other games you buy simply added to your profile?

Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    Do you get an additional "all the bonuses," or are the other games you buy simply added to your profile?
    Well, lemme reason this out.

I dunno how that part works. But you could always buy a gift.

And if you don't want a fourth, getting the third and the fourth is till $1.50 and worse comes to worse, you could just give out the Desura key for the fourth.