Page 67 of 321 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 6411
    Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    No. Reloaded is the title of the new remake. The kickstarter campaign estimated release in October of last year, so I guess it's a bit delayed.
    I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. On the BAGB page I see only "VGA remake", no mention of Reloaded. They are trying to greenlight Reloaded, but I don't think it's the bonus in BAGB. Is there any link that says that the new one will be added to the BAGB?

Quote Originally Posted by mzlapq View Post
    I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. On the BAGB page I see only "VGA remake", no mention of Reloaded. They are trying to greenlight Reloaded, but I don't think it's the bonus in BAGB. Is there any link that says that the new one will be added to the BAGB?
    They said it was a new remake that was made to work on newer systems. That doesn't sound a bit like Reloaded? And on top of that, the Greenlight link for LSL links to Reloaded on Greenlight.

EDIT: You're right. It's the old VGA remake. It's in the fine text. :P

Either way, not really complaining. It's just a confusing conglomerate of different information on different versions.

Anyways...

WOOOO!
    Last edited by johnki; 02-01-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    Oh. That (the image) is there for all of them. I think it just means "right now, it's DRM-free only but if it gets Greenlit, we'll send a Steam key your way" as opposed to "you also get a Desura key."
    earlier today there was another banner that only said "vote this on greenlight" as for Driftmoon.

When they said VGA remake I thought that too, but the greenlight banner links to the page for LSL Reloaded by Replay Games.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Looking into it a bit more, I actually think you're right. The trailer is at least for the 90's version. However, the link saying "Vote for this game on Steam's Greenlight, and get a free Steam key when it's greenlit!" is really misleading IMO, especially considering that the link is for the new version. The system reqs also indicate a newer game. Sucks, but I didn't really buy the bundle for Larry.

Replay Games retracted their previous statement. Now the question is, are we going to get the VGA version AND the Reloaded one (assuming it is greenlit) ?
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Replay Games retracted their previous statement. Now the question is, are we going to get the VGA version AND the Reloaded one (assuming it is greenlit) ?
    I've got a better question: when are we getting whichever one(s) we're getting?

I'm no in hurry, plenty of fish in the barrel erm, games in the library.

Yeah, but the proverbial wait is made less fun by the vague estimation of "soon".

Soon is suddenly-er than you think. Or not.

Last chance to get only 1 game from BaGB, going to close in a little over 10 hours.

http://groupees.com/bagb

Whoa, for the first time in - I don't know how long anymore? - there's no indie game bundle of any kind. Blame the winter sales!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Whoa, for the first time in - I don't know how long anymore? - there's no indie game bundle of any kind. Blame the winter sales!
    And then there was peace, and all was well with the world.

Until the gala guys start bombing us again, of course.

And I think the new Indie Royale is pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    And I think the new Indie Royale is pretty close.
    If the name they chose is anything to go by, it looks like a repeat bundle, though.

If the name they chose is anything to go by, it looks like a repeat bundle, though.
    I can't tell if it's a repeat bundle or some sort of retro-inspired bundle.

Meh. Probably a repeat bundle. Pretty much every bundle I've seen with a themed name has been horrible at sticking to that theme, with IR being one of the worst in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    I can't tell if it's a repeat bundle or some sort of retro-inspired bundle.
    I'm leaning towards repeat also because they have expressed the will to do something like that some time ago. Since their collection has an "add to wishlist" feature, seems logical to assume they will pick the bundle with the most votes ...or maybe they will assemble a new one out of repeats?

Anyway it should be real soon now... I think Steam has another round of dailies for tomorrow, which will last 48 hours. So what... another three days?

I'm leaning towards repeat also because they have expressed the will to do something like that some time ago. Since their collection has an "add to wishlist" feature, seems logical to assume they will pick the bundle with the most votes ...or maybe they will assemble a new one out of repeats?
    I'd rather the latter. Maybe they'll pull together a bundle of games I wanted, but passed on, because I owned pretty much the rest of the bundle, or owned maybe 3 of the games in the bundle, but getting that game and the other game alone didn't seem worth it.

Anyway it should be real soon now... I think Steam has another round of dailies for tomorrow, which will last 48 hours. So what... another three days?
    Give or take, yeah.

...or not. From the 5th to the 7th, they're doing the best selling deals as repeats.
    Last edited by johnki; 04-01-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Technically, Indie Game Stand is always selling bundles. There is no escape.

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    Technically, Indie Game Stand is always selling bundles. There is no escape.
    Meh, depends how you look at it. Indie Game Stand is always selling single games (or small collections of games). Pay much more than you probably wanted to and you can get the previous game and the next game as a bonus. So it's the opportunity to bundle, but it's not really the bundle that they're promoting.

It's not like alms is in here describing each IGS deal as a three game bundle...

So let's not count it and just enjoy a breather.

Quote Originally Posted by icupnimpn2 View Post
    Meh, depends how you look at it. Indie Game Stand is always selling single games (or small collections of games). Pay much more than you probably wanted to and you can get the previous game and the next game as a bonus. So it's the opportunity to bundle, but it's not really the bundle that they're promoting.

It's not like alms is in here describing each IGS deal as a three game bundle...

So let's not count it and just enjoy a breather.
    Bearing that in mind, this probably would be the best place to update the latest IGS deal, rather than PC bargains.