Page 70 of 296 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 5903
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Berzee's Avatar
    The month of March will be more special forevermore, because for those 31 days each year, the title of this thread will actually be accurate. ^_^
    Support for my all-pepperjack-cheese food bank charity drive has been lukewarm at best.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berzee View Post
    The month of March will be more special forevermore, because for those 31 days each year, the title of this thread will actually be accurate. ^_^
    Until the Great Bundlecide of '15, anyway.

On a more serious note, I've been thinking about launching a Kickstarter to implement the ability to change thread titles on RPS forum - now, if only I could come up with attractive rewards and stretch goals...
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    On a more serious note, I've been thinking about launching a Kickstarter to implement the ability to change thread titles on RPS forum - now, if only I could come up with attractive rewards and stretch goals...
    I like your title to this thread. It has a very retro feel to it. Yet, like all things retro, I'm sure it will come around and feel new again.

And also, thanks for maintaining this thread. I check it out every day that there's anything new in it.

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    $167 reward tier "Reverse Transcriptase" - All of the contents of "Consoletoy" and below, plus the ability to "fixed it for you" anyone else's comment.

If anyone's still on the fence about Deponia, it's currently (and until Friday) mid-week deal over at GMG: 4.99 €, with code GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK it's 4 € (EU2). Not a Steam key, so you download it via Capsule.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

BundleStars Bundle #2 is live:

Unstoppable Gorg, Stellar Impact, Twin Sector, Dead Horde, Future Wars, Greed: Black Border, Grotesque Tactics, Trapped Dead + 2 unlockables.

http://www.bundlestars.com

Price has dropped to 4.72 € - but I still have a hard time calling this a compelling offering: these are all, without any known exception so far, repeats - and a number of them are just flawed games I wouldn't personally recommend in the first place.

Unstoppable Gorg and Stellar Impact, however, should be pretty decent (not speaking from direct experience though), so it may still make sense to get it if you were interested in those games.

Top post will be updated later this evening.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Unstoppable Gorg is properly hard. If you enjoy tower defence but find it too easy and not nearly hectic enough, it's worth picking up.

Top post is now updated. IndieRoyale is going to close in less than 14 hours.

So IndieRoyale edit: is still half-british, changes hands anyway:

http://indiegames.com/2013/01/indie_...ship_shif.html

Wondering what kind of changes this is likely to bring. For one, a number of games featured in previous Royales were personal favorites of the writers at IndieGames.com, although this seemed more true of the early bundles.

On a sidenote, I realized the first BundleStars bundle is still available in case someone is interested: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/

Lesser Hivemind Node DevinSmoth's Avatar
    The guy who had been in charge of selecting games posted on gamasutra and said that he was still consulting on titles for them as well as he said that they weren't planning on changing too much.

Thanks, I'd not seen that article. I was thinking more along the lines of actual Indiegames.com writers who seemingly pushed for the inclusion of some titles (although admittedly I'm just trying to connect dots on my own).

Ok, next bunch of greenlit titles announced, let's see what this means for us bundle addicts:

• Akaneiro: Demon Hunters -> Groupees BaGB
    • Asylum
    • DLC Quest -> IndieRoyale Saint Patrick's Day
    • Eador. Masters of the Broken World
    • La-Mulana -> Groupees BaGB
    • Leisure Suit Larry -> Groupees BaGB
    • MaK
    • The Age of Decadence
    • Unepic -> IndieRoyale July Jubilee
    • War For The Overworld

don't think the others have been bundled so far, but let me know if anything escaped my attention.

Went to see if Fester Mudd and LSL were available yet. They're not. But Groupees has a cool new account page. :)

Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    Went to see if Fester Mudd and LSL were available yet. They're not. But Groupees has a cool new account page. :)
    I'm not liking it much. Sure, looks more polished, but having to click on every item to get keys/downloads seems a step back.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Akaneiro is just a preview build isn't it - I'm not sure the BaGB version is a key for the full game?

See also Underrail??

also - this month's Greenlight titles smack of a mix of 'games which should have been Greenlight ages ago" and "crap" too

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Akaneiro is just a preview build isn't it - I'm not sure the BaGB version is a key for the full game?
    It's going to be F2P so interpret that how you will.

See also Underrail??
    The Desura key is the full game.

Akaneiro was a "bonus game" and I'm not sure we're getting anything else beyond the package that has already been available on Groupees for some time now. I was expecting a closed-beta key (ala Airmech) but that doesn't seem very likely: their GL page says the open beta phase should launch next week (but it's already been delayed at least once I think), so there's no point in distributing keys right now.

Anyway, new Gala Store bundles:

Grotesque Bundle: 0.99+$ Penguins' Arena: Sedna's World 4.99$+ Avencast, Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood, Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes (All are Steam keys)
    Trapped Dead Bundle: 0.99+$ Scratches: Director's Cut 5.99$+ Post Mortem, Vigil: Blood Bitterness, Trapped Dead (All are Steam keys)
    Deadly 30 Bundle: 0.99+$ Deadly 30 2.99+$ Gear Grinder, Twin Sector (Steam key, the other two are Desura keys)

available for the next 5 days and 15 hours.

There's also a new IGS deal going live in about 6 hours.

Reposting from the PC Bargains thread: The Journey Down Steam keys are now available on both IR and IGS.

Activated Node
    Regarding Akaneiro, I got an email from Spicy Horse with a username and password for the the forums which also gives access to the beta. I am quite sure that I did not ask to join the beta through other means, so it seems to come from the BaGB. In any case, it seems very grindy.