Page 75 of 296 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 5902
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexClockwork View Post
    I don't think so. Maybe the actual Frankenstein movie, but not "Young Frankenstein". Too serious footage. XD
    You are right, its the 1931 Frankenstein. Young Frankenstein is better, I'm going to go watch it now.

Groupees has released more information, OP is updated. Looks pretty substantial.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Next Bundle in a Box will be "smart and exclusive", so I guess puzzles and no repeats?
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Updated post #2 with a full game list for next BeMine and linkage goodness.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Is it just me, or is the Groupees Anniversary bundle absolutely bloody amazing? Christ.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Is it just me, or is the Groupees Anniversary bundle absolutely bloody amazing? Christ.
    For $5 it seems basically unmissable if you don't already have the games.
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Surprisingly enough, Two Worlds II is the only thing that attracts me to the bundle.

It seems great. And, surprisingly, I don't own ANY of the games. *.*

Lesser Hivemind Node
    That groupees bundle looks great. Still not sure what the whole angry mob from Frankenstein is about, but they are a bit off at groupee HQ it seems.
    Last edited by Kiril; 11-02-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Heads-up for folks - I'm pretty sure Two Worlds II still requires you create an account on their site which asks for a ridiculous amount of personal information just to sign-up to play a game you've BOUGHT ALREADY!?

If they've removed that, it's been in the last 2 weeks because it demanded I hand-over my entire life history so I just skipped playing TWII and moved onto something else. I sort-of hoped they might remove it and yet realise they probably won't!?!?

Otherwise it's a nice bundle of lacking anything really stand-out. A quick vote for Eschaton perhaps, I loved it's approach to story telling more than I do the SpiderWeb Games tbh. It's intimate and nicely done wheras everywhere in the Spiderweb games feels like a cathedral - underground passages are 30ft wide - rooms are the size of Wembley etc. - breaks teh feeling of exploration completely. Also, I think they author is actually working on a new Eschaton game right now!?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    That groupees bundle looks great. Still not sure what the whole angry mob from Frankenstein is about, but they are a bit off and groupee HQ it seems.
    The original Groupees bundle was a bit of a nightmare IIRC. Their website melted many times under the weight of people trying to buy it - they disappeared for days and came back with a 'solution' only for that to melt again. I think it took over a week before their bundle was actually buyable for most people so I think they're alluding to that!? :)

Using Frankenstein reminds me - I finally read the book this year and it was both interesting and WTF because I'd assumed it was remotely like the film and it's NOTHING LIKE IT AT ALL!? A good thing overall but also a surprise, if I read Dracula now will I discover he was a social worker living in Islington!?

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Otherwise it's a nice bundle of lacking anything really stand-out.
    Pretty much. It's great value for the money, no arguing with that, but nothing that I *really* want.

On a more general note, I'm wondering what Gala is up to, their barrage seems to have stopped.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Mourning for the retirement of the pope?

What? They're Italian!

I wouldn't mind a CK2 bundle myself, so I can do my 'mourning' properly. Here's how they mourn instead:

Rig Off-Road Bundle: 0.99+$ Rig'n'Roll 3.99+$ Off-Road Drive

Both are Steam keys.

IndieRoyale will let users pick their Chosen Bundle (the one that will come after Valentine's 2.0, going live in 2 days). Voting starts in about a hour. It will be either:

The Difficult Second Bundle: NightSky; Fate of the World; Scoregasm; Ben There, Dan That! + Time Gentlemen, Please!; Irukandji; Bullet Candy Perfect.

or

St. Patrick's Day Bundle: Hard Reset; Jolly Rover; Vertex Dispenser; DLC Quest + Lair of the Evildoer.

http://www.indieroyale.com

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Heads-up for folks - I'm pretty sure Two Worlds II still requires you create an account on their site which asks for a ridiculous amount of personal information just to sign-up to play a game you've BOUGHT ALREADY!?

If they've removed that, it's been in the last 2 weeks because it demanded I hand-over my entire life history so I just skipped playing TWII and moved onto something else. I sort-of hoped they might remove it and yet realise they probably won't!?!?
    Dont forget that its limited to 3? activation only. And changing computer parts, the game will need to be activated again.
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

BeMine Anniversary teaser video. Any idea which game the screenshot with ships is from ?

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Any idea which game the screenshot with ships is from ?
    Two Worlds II maybe?

Lesser Hivemind Node Juan Carlo's Avatar
    That new groupees bundle is one of the best in ages.

I own most of the games already, though, so not buying myself.