Page 87 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 4421
    Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    I don't blame you, I wasn't about to throw money at this myself.
    On the personal side of things, I'm really tempted but the way things are going I won't be buying a tablet (or a decent phone) for a long time, I'd better get a new pair of socks instead.

As for tracking it, this is a PC-only site but many of us also play mobile, AND it's a Humble. Can't make my mind up.

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    I'd like to plug Waveform as being a work of true original genius and worth the IR entry cost alone

and Derrick the Deathfin has VIOLENCE VORTEXES - this should also make your cash easier to spend...
    And thirded. Not a huge fan of Waveform (the demo did nothing for me), but Derrick sealed the deal for me. Tidalis is also a very nice bonus.

One of the best Royales to come out in a while.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryLippedSquid View Post
    What's Darksiders 2's DLC like? Forgettable?

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    What's Darksiders 2's DLC like? Forgettable?
    I saw someone say that, in total, it adds about 10 hours on average to the game.

EDIT: Oh and Derrick the Deathfin rules.

Perhaps I should have been more specific: Darksiders' strength is in making me feel like I'm playing a Zelda game. Does any of the DLC add dungeons/puzzles of substance, as opposed to new things to whack and new things to whack them with?

Amidos Puzzle Collection added to BiaB Celebral Bundle base tier.

http://www.bundle-in-a-box.com

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    Does any of the DLC add dungeons/puzzles of substance, as opposed to new things to whack and new things to whack them with?
    It was mentioned on RPS that some enemies/sidequests are simply 'missing' i.e. you see a black outline and you hear stuff but you can't actually interact with them, which must be annoying. As for the whackiness, I can't say.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I think I've answered the DSII DLC question about 4 times on here now - and I'm only going to cover actual content addons, not weapons and skins and nonsense like that.

There are 2 types of DSII DLC - stuff which was 'free' on some pre-orders and actual DLC which came later. The Season Pass only includes the latter - not the former.

The 'free' stuff was "Death Rides" and "Arguls Tomb" - at least one of those (the first IIRC) is main story content that you'll not be able to interact with if you don't have it.

The actual DLC was Abyssal Forge and Demon Lord Belial which are - AFAIK - endgame content.

Everything else is Barbie sprinkles...

Thanks for clearing that up, Mr Grumpy man :P

IndieGala Dwarves has unlocked Defenders of Ardania.

http://www.indiegala.com

Last 10 hours for BaB5, the minimum has been lowered to just 1 game.

http://groupees.com/bab5

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    So I just bought gala, and although on the store they show EU3 complete and the expansions as separate keys, when you buy it it's s single key for EU3 Collection? Shady as fawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    So I just bought gala, and although on the store they show EU3 complete and the expansions as separate keys, when you buy it it's s single key for EU3 Collection? Shady as fawk.
    Not surprising, I have Chronicles from the Paradox Plaza promo and it was a single key too. It doesn't show up as Chronicles anywhere, and it's simply EU3 in the library and if I open properties -> DLCs only Divine Wind and Heir to the Throne are listed.

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    I think I've answered the DSII DLC question about 4 times on here now - and I'm only going to cover actual content addons, not weapons and skins and nonsense like that.

There are 2 types of DSII DLC - stuff which was 'free' on some pre-orders and actual DLC which came later. The Season Pass only includes the latter - not the former.

The 'free' stuff was "Death Rides" and "Arguls Tomb" - at least one of those (the first IIRC) is main story content that you'll not be able to interact with if you don't have it.

The actual DLC was Abyssal Forge and Demon Lord Belial which are - AFAIK - endgame content.

Everything else is Barbie sprinkles...
    It's a sticking point for me (that and the 20GB required install space... Seriously?), so I appreciate your due diligence, considering that the Steam descriptions boil down to "An exciting new area! Legendary loot!" I'm sure some GOTY-type will end up circling the bargain bins so I think I'll pass.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I feel strange about gifting a pack of games I paid $75 for in the fall that I got now as part of a $1 package.

Quote Originally Posted by Internet View Post
    I feel strange about gifting a pack of games I paid $75 for in the fall that I got now as part of a $1 package.
    "It's just money"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Not surprising, I have Chronicles from the Paradox Plaza promo and it was a single key too. It doesn't show up as Chronicles anywhere, and it's simply EU3 in the library and if I open properties -> DLCs only Divine Wind and Heir to the Throne are listed.
    That's not it, I also already have Chronicles, but they're artificially making the bundle look bigger by showing EU Chronicles as 3 different items, that's what I find shady.

It's misleading, with keys being usually individual, someone planning to buy the bundle to redeem only the DLCs and give the base game to a friend will be in for a disappointment.

I'd say it's a minor thing though because you get what is written on the tin: the worst you can accuse them of is making the game list longer than it needs be.

Network Hub
    Wheee. Waking Mars is the new IGS offering. I had been bundle-waiting for it, but no more.

"Those of you who purchased La-Mulana via Desura, Groupees Bundle, or Playism will be able to snatch a free Steam key"

Anodyne's Steam keys have been available on the Humble Store for the last couple days, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurple View Post
    Wheee. Waking Mars is the new IGS offering. I had been bundle-waiting for it, but no more.
    And that's funny, since Humble went weekly, IGS has had two Humble repeats out of three deals. Probably just a coincidence.

IndieGala Dwarves BTA has dropped under 3.5$: includes Warlock, A Game of Dwarves and EU3 Chronicles (for the complete list, see post #1 as usual). In case you were on the fence.

http://www.indiegala.com

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Also of note: Indie Gala is currently running a "Happy Hour" special offer which basically gives you a second giftable bundle for free if you beat the average ($3.29 at the time of writing). Keep in mind that you have to tick the "Gift" checkbox for this to work.

Bundle in a Box has dropped the PWYW minimum to 0.99$, will only last another couple hours.

Desura keys for Dwarf Quest are now available from Greenlight Bundle.