Page 89 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 5635
    You can uncensor Killing Floor by meddling with some .ini file. No idea about RO(2).
    to wound the autumnal city.

Groupees Retro unlocked a bonus game (Sylia), and another is on its way: Love+. IIRC that was well-reviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by DevinSmoth View Post
    For the record, people can redeem their key for Dawn of Fantasy from Groupees Be Mine 6 to Steam, if anyone cares... ;P
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Groupees Retro unlocked a bonus game (Sylia), and another is on its way: Love+. IIRC that was well-reviewed.
    Also worth noting that the top contributors get either a SNES or an Intellivision and some games. They pulled out all the stops this bundle.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Holy crap, SNES with Zelda LttP, Super Metroid and Megaman X? If I had the money for it, I'd try to go for it. *whistles*

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Holy crap, SNES with Zelda LttP, Super Metroid and Megaman X? If I had the money for it, I'd try to go for it. *whistles*
    I wouldn't pay more than $15 for each of those things separately, and maybe another tenner to cover shipping. None of those games are even remotely rare.

Love+ is ace.
    My actions are in no way born out of some sort of Darwinist offensive
    I just get a bit fidgety times

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    Love+ is ace.
    You inspired me to look it up, and I may end up buying in just for the soundtrack.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Anodyne looks like my kind of thing but I'd like some high velocity opinions fired at me while I wall run through the lobby of this thread.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Anodyne looks like my kind of thing but I'd like some high velocity opinions fired at me while I wall run through the lobby of this thread.
    It's surreal, it's Zelda-inspired, it's quirky, and it has some really, really interesting locales and puzzles. I think it's totally worth it, despite being somewhat confusing at times.

Next bonus is Anodyne's OST which I haven't yet had a chance to listen to, but from the videos seemed pretty cool.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

New BundleStars #6 is live:

Pushcat, Metal Drift, Wasteland Angel, Obulis, Nikopol, Chains, Post Mortem, Avencast + 2 secret games.

http://www.bundlestars.com/

edit: and post #1 is up-to-date again.
    Last edited by alms; 05-04-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    New BundleStars #6 is live:

Pushcat, Metal Drift, Wasteland Angel, Obulis, Nikopol, Chains, Post Mortem, Avencast + 2 secret games.

http://www.bundlestars.com/

edit: and post #1 is up-to-date again.
    I read Avencast as Avernum 2 and was disappointed. I have 1 and 4,5,6 but are missing the two middle ones.

BundleStars so far has mostly been rehashing repeats from the usual suspects' catalogues, while Spiderweb so far has been featured on Humble (Avadon), Royale (Avadon, Avernum, Geneforge) and Groupees (Geneforge, Avernum, Nethergates).

My guess would be Royale and Groupees are the ones to keep an eye on for more Avernum, although I'm kind of expecting to see the new one show up in a Humble sooner or later.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    BundleStars so far has mostly been rehashing repeats from the usual suspects' catalogues, while Spiderweb so far has been featured on Humble (Avadon), Royale (Avadon, Avernum, Geneforge) and Groupees (Geneforge, Avernum, Nethergates).

My guess would be Royale and Groupees are the ones to keep an eye on for more Avernum, although I'm kind of expecting to see the new one show up in a Humble sooner or later.
    I'm not sure that he'll resell the old trilogy too much now that he's remaking them again.

That's gonna take a loooong time though. I'd be surprised if he couldn't make some money out of the old trilogy as well.

I love the Groupees Retro bundle! I bought it especially for Bleed; it's a very nice action game with varied weapons, air dashes, and (my favorite bit) the ability to slow time using a regenerating special power bar. I enjoyed it so much I didn't even have the time to test the other games last night.

(Apart from 8-bit commando, which is a nice Contra clone but seemed a little too 8-bit for my taste. I'm more of a 16-bit Super Contra guy, to be honest. =] )

http://groupees.com/retro

But if you do buy it, I'd advise against donating for the "Save Chloe" cause; it sounds reeeeally fishy, as debated here. I'm afraid it's a scam and will end up even tarnishing the image of transgenders in general if it turns out that the prevailing theory in that thread is true.

New deal from IndieGameStand is Pid.

http://www.indiegamestand.com

If someone could chuck a key this way I'd be very grateful (and of course pay back ASAP), because I'm momentarily without my CC due to my bank having amassed a backlog of replacements.

If someone could chuck a key this way I'd be very grateful (and of course pay back ASAP), because I'm momentarily without my CC due to my bank having amassed a backlog of replacements.
    Send me an email if you still need this, Alms. I always appreciate that you maintain this thread and would be glad to have a way to pay you back for your efforts.
    Last edited by celt; 12-04-2013 at 02:42 PM.

I have an extra Pid key alms if you are not yet sorted. If ayone else wants it just let me know.
    By the way, the games looks really nice. I have yet to play some more to rate the gameplay, but it was a nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Maknol View Post
    But if you do buy it, I'd advise against donating for the "Save Chloe" cause; it sounds reeeeally fishy, as debated here. I'm afraid it's a scam and will end up even tarnishing the image of transgenders in general if it turns out that the prevailing theory in that thread is true.
    Chris of Indie Statik did a fair follow up piece on this and it's been verified as above board by a number of people now, hence the money from Thomas Was Alone and Project Zomboid going towards it for a few days last week also.

http://indiestatik.com/2013/04/03/homesick/
    Last edited by RobF; 09-04-2013 at 06:17 AM.
    My actions are in no way born out of some sort of Darwinist offensive
    I just get a bit fidgety times