Page 92 of 301 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 6005
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Hammerwatch is pretty cool, it's basically Gauntlet.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Guns of Icarus Online is the IndieGameStand game - https://indiegamestand.com/
    Last edited by Kiril; 18-04-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Activated Node
    An unexpected game in the new IndieGala, Mass Effect 2. Does that say something about EA?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mzlapq View Post
    An unexpected game in the new IndieGala, Mass Effect 2. Does that say something about EA?
    Thats just wrong!

$1 min will get Rebuild on Android, Kill Fun Yeah on Desura, Shadowgrounds and Zombie Driver HD on Steam

BTA, currently at 5.19USD

Gimbal on Desura, Shank 2 on Steam, Mass Effect 2 redeem on Origin (WHAT?)
    and
    Zombie Driver HD DLC + Soundrack redeem on Steam

More unlock there after 2nd week - http://www.indiegala.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm failing to see how Mass Effect 2 qualifies as independently funded. Or indeed independent in any way. Still, Gimbal is pretty great, I just wish it had a singleplayer mode similar to Escape Velocity... Because all top-down 2D space games with Newtonian physics must be like EV, obviously.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Reading the page suggests that this is more of a "Help out the devs in this city/region" bundle.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    If EA announce they will receive no money like I think they will I might grab this bundle for zombie driver HD. The base game got a lot of support and went from a Toad to the artist formerly known as Prince.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Reading the page suggests that this is more of a "Help out the devs in this city/region" bundle.
    There is a new startup that they say will support Vancouver, and the campaign fund for a politician who wants to support the gaming and tech area of Vancouver. You are not helping any devs, you MIGHT be helping a scene, but not likely.

Are you even able to fund a political campaign like this, from international customers? It seems off

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    I think Bioware get plenty of help as it is, though. Anyway, it's not much of a dilemma for me as I already own all of these games except Kill Fun Yeah (and I don't have an Android device), so I probably wouldn't buy it anyway... It's still not cool though, indie devs don't have their super huge some-would-say-evil publisher to sustain them.

Posts updated, just so you know I'm not dead :P

You have to give gala credit for their effort at pushing the boundaries of the word indie. Even my pragmatical mask is showing cracks right now - and I had survived THQ without so much of a head asplosion.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Posts updated, just so you know I'm not dead :P

You have to give gala credit for their effort at pushing the boundaries of the word indie. Even my pragmatical mask is showing cracks right now - and I had survived THQ without so much of a head asplosion.
    THQ was a Humble Bundle - no mention of 'Indie' at all.

I guess Indie Gala could hack 'Indie' out of the title but clearly they aren't the pedants that many of their (potential) customers appear to be? :)

That was meant mostly as a tongue in cheek remark (Rauten bait, even). As you might remember, I was never in the party criticizing Humble for doing that bundle (what with the financial situation THQ was in etc).

It's not a matter of pedantry (again you might remember I was never one to argue about the meaning of the word indie), and I'm not technically criticizing Gala either, but ME2 shoved in the middle of that bundle looks so weird.

It's like someone locked a jetplane in the middle of a bike park.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    That was meant mostly as a tongue in cheek remark (Rauten bait, even).
    _ (by the way, I did end up buying the THQ bundle; not gonna touch this gala one, though)

Edit: Ok, just read about where the money will go. WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK?! I can understand the reasoning behind it but, seriously, what the hell?! Feels wrong on so many levels.
    Last edited by Rauten; 18-04-2013 at 11:40 PM.

Not buying the bundle because of the political affiliations, a damn shame because I like the idea of Gimbal, shame it doesn't have a humble bundle style "How much cash to you want to give to a politician you have never heard of slider".

Lesser Hivemind Node Juan Carlo's Avatar
    I doubt EA is doing it for money. It's probably more a strategic donation: i.e. they donate a game that increases the profile of the charity bundle, meanwhile the donation helps EA by attracting more customers to Origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlo View Post
    I doubt EA is doing it for money. It's probably more a strategic donation: i.e. they donate a game that increases the profile of the charity bundle, meanwhile the donation helps EA by attracting more customers to Origin.
    I don't care if EA is taking money in all honesty,they made a game and now they are offering it for cheaps, its the politician getting money I oppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    _ (for the record, I did end up buying the THQ bundle; not gonna touch this gala one, though)
    Oh, don't give me that look ^^ And BTW, me too (both). Helio made me want Zombie Driver, but I'll just focus my thoughts on the cost of life (or chains).

Helio made me want Zombie Driver, but I'll just focus my thoughts on the cost of life (or chains).
    It will get ultra cheap on a steam sale soon I'm sure. Lets not fund politics we have no idea about.

New Indie Royale debut bundle containing Croixleur, Beast Boxing Turbo, Dawnstar, Battlepaths, Out There Somewhere and Diehard Dungeon.
    Well, I don't think I have ever heard of any of these games before, except for Croixleur, which is a translated title from Japan. Anyone got an opinion?
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Beast Boxing Turbo is that game every Ouya ad has, which is 2013's Punchout.

Diehard Dungeon looks decent in the trailer, but not enough to pay for it.