Page 98 of 302 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 6026
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    It's been there a while from what I remember. It wasn't a great amount from what I recall but it wasn't a trivial amount either for a lot of people who'd end up on the service.

I believe you could push to get a payment regardless if you need to but that really shouldn't be the case in 2013.
    I think the issue is that Desura is very much the "We'll stock anything" client. So a lot of indie devs who have more in common with the pre-Notch era (very niche titles and/or crapware made with rpgmaker) are unlikely to really make much.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Next 'Royale will be The Chosen Bundle 2, you'll be able to bring back one of two past bundles. Voting to begin soon.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Next 'Royale will be The Chosen Bundle 2, you'll be able to bring back one of two past bundles. Voting to begin soon.
    Can I choose for them just to get something more interesting in their bundles - they've really stagnated of late, they used to always have some interesting titles but there's a air of barrel scraping going on now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Can I choose for them just to get something more interesting in their bundles - they've really stagnated of late, they used to always have some interesting titles but there's a air of barrel scraping going on now.
    Pretty much this.

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    I tend to agree. I bought lots of the early bundles and I think IR always managed to offer indie games less popular than HIB's offerings while still maintaining a high level of quality. This? Not so much.

New IndieGameStand deal is Unstoppable Gorg (PWYW) + Stellar Impact (BTA).

http://www.indiegamestand.com

We also have a new entrant: The Bitcoin Bundle

Eufloria HD Beta+Classic, And Yet It Moves, World of Goo, Spirits.

https://www.thebitcoinbundle.com/

All repeats but a good line-up

Re: IndieRoyale, I'm not enthusiastic about this last bundle either, but IR is known to have high and lows. Or they look that way to me because the majority of them is definitely not interesting, while some are pretty much instabuys. I'm kind of happy this way, so I don't feel like they're bleeding out my wallet day in day out.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

New unlock from IG Mobile 3: Trainz - Settle and Carlisle (Steam). The Tropico Bundle has also been extended.

http://www.indiegala.com

So... What's the general opinion about Stellar Impact?

While we wait for replies, let me link to the RPS WIT: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...tellar-impact/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sparkasaurusmex's Avatar
    Well now...
    "if ever there was a game that I knew RPS readers will like, this is it."

I missed that article completely. Otherwise I'd probably already own the game.

Well, the WIT makes it look quite interesting. I'm gonna download the free version and give it a try. ^^

Six new games have made it through Greenlight.

Of them, only Bleed has been featured in a bundle (IIRC), Groupees Retro.

As a Legends of Eisenwald Kickstarter backer I hope this will help them get enough money to actually finish the game. The early beta they released a few months ago looks very promising but they seem to have run out of KS money and said something about having to look to private investors for more.
    It's already been delayed about a year from their planned release date. Sucks especially because the beta makes it seem like it will be a really good game when they finally get it out.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Can someone who owns it chime in on the current state of Stellar Impact's playerbase? Ideally I'd like a small community of dedicated players who get on regularly.

IR Mayhem has unlocked the Ironclads collection :| and a Strike Suit Zero artbook.

http://www.indieroyale.com

Voting has begun for the next Chosen bundle. The options are:

The New Year's Bundle: Nuclear Dawn, Max & The Magic Marker HD, Fractal: Make Blooms Not War and Super Crossfire
    The Really Big Bundle: Really Big Sky, Runespell: Overture, Cthuhlu Saves the World, Eufloria, Breath of Death VII

Cast your vote via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.

Groupees BeMine8 has unlocked Karateka and the next mystery game is Eleusis.

http://groupees.com/bm8

IndieRoyale's Chosen 2 will be the Really Big Bundle.

Activated Node
    The next bonus is Eleusis (with 20,000 bundles needed to unlock, which seems much too high and might decrease later), the first mystery game is Blades of Time - (Un)Limited Edition.

New IndieGameStand deal: Unmechanical.

http://www.indiegamestand.com

Quote Originally Posted by mzlapq View Post
    The next bonus is Eleusis (with 20,000 bundles needed to unlock, which seems much too high and might decrease later)
    Well, the clock still has 8 days on it and 3,500 more bundles to unlock, in the last 24 hours they sold about 1,000 if I'm not mistaken.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Well, the clock still has 8 days on it and 3,500 more bundles to unlock, in the last 24 hours they sold about 1,000 if I'm not mistaken.
    Yup. They get a rush right at the end, so they will almost certainly hit 20k, but may not make whatever the last stretch goal is after that depending on how high they make that.

I started/finished Karateka yesterday, and it was pretty good for being almost free. I would've been a bit miffed if I paid $10 on Steam for it, though.

New IndieGala Weekly "Dungeons":

PWYW: Patrician III
    Premium: Patrician IV Steam Special Edition + DLC, Dungeons - The Dark Lord
    Premium-er: Dungeons - Steam Special Edition

http://www.indiegala.com

@arccos I was curious about Karateka too. This Groupees is quite attractive, I've been holding back because my Steam timer has been languishing at 0 for weeks, but for $5 I might just look the other way while my finger left clicks on buy.