Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar

Unable to log into wordpress

Dearest Hivemind,

Assuming I have not been blocked from logging in for trolling too much or even too little, I am currently unable to log into your esteemed system of your website.

I have attempted to do so with my beloved Opera, and then even tried to perform the same function on Chrome. If no solution is in sight, I might debase myself and your site by using the Internet Explorer. Please do not make me use the Internet Explorer.

There's no error message, I am simply reverted back to the main site after attempting to log in. I even reset my password to make sure it's the right one. It is.

I feel alienated and alone. How am I going to spend my work-day without browsing my favourite source material?
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Hi Vexing..

Can you try clearing your browser cache? If that doesn't work, let me know, and I'll see if I can find it in the logs

FYI I was having this issue in Opera but clearing the cache fixed it.

Cleared the cache, tried to log in right now with Google Chrome. Still no dice.

I am bemused!

I then attempted to do the very same thing with my Internet Explorer which I only use to use Korean administration websites. (If you've worked with Koreans before, you know what I mean.)

Also, no luck, and I definitely never been using that to the site, so no caching issues.
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Berzee's Avatar
    Is it just the one Wordpress account that won't work for you? How's it work with a new account?
    Support for my all-pepperjack-cheese food bank charity drive has been lukewarm at best.

Okay, I tried this from another computer, from another IP and with another account (registered as "Vex"). This includes a computer I've never been logged in from.

Browsers attempted: Opera, Chrome, Internet Explorer.

Confusion: High.

Obscure Node
    me too, i had the same problem.. but I solve it on my own..

How did you solve it, then?

I am running out of ideas, and the "I have this issue on multiple computers, with multiple browsers and multiple OS versions" is making me a bit paranoid.