Network Hub

Rock, Paper, Bayonette

I'm not exactly sure if bayonettes were in vogue back in 1863...

But what I do know is that a rather nifty looking game is coming soon to a steam-near-you. Jim (http://goo.gl/G2bMk) and Adam (http://goo.gl/3WhXS) have already cast some eyeballs on it and I'm actually quite excited about it.

Of course it's a multiplayer affair, which means that it's only going to be as good as the level of awesomeness displayed by players.

And that's where YOU come in.

Yes, YOU, RPS reader. Only your level of courtesy, comradeship and general good looks can make this game awesome.

The one-man-band behind this labour of love is truly awe-inspiring. The fact that he managed to keep his sanity developing on his own such an ambitious title makes me want to reward him with some of my hard earned coins. The maps look great, the gameplay fun, and the units really crazy-awesome. The authoring tools that ship with the game look really impressive, not that I'm into that kind of thing.

So I'm hoping we can round up a small group of early adopters fans. I have a feeling (or wishing/hoping) that this little gem could turn out to be tons of fun.

I've created a steam group, in case I can garner some interest: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rockpaperbayonette

Wasn't sure if I should set it public or not, so for the moment it's private.

Here's hoping...
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

Network Hub
    Wow, I feel like "in space, no one can hear you scream"... please tell me I'm not the only person interested in this game (am I?) :/
    Find me on Steam

I'd only be interested in a server where all the future/steampunk stuff was edited out. Sorry. :/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yeah missed the articles the first time round but been looking through it since you reported the links and it looks like it could be a lotta fun! I'll have another look once it's released I think!

Network Hub
    Woopee! There will at least be two of us playing :P
    Find me on Steam

Network Hub
    2 interested parties right here, myself and Jimangi.
    Looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Coccyx; 25-03-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Network Hub
    Great stuff! The steam group is now public btw, just to make it easier to join.
    Find me on Steam

I'd only be interested in a server where all the future

Network Hub
    Awwww shit. Is it just me, or is this a complete disappointment? I know it's a one-man band, but gosh... it just doesn't hit that minimum quality. The UI is pretty bad, hardly any options (e.g. zooming in and out with the mouse is just way too fast, I have no idea what keyboard mapping is used, etc), the animations quite horrendous, the sound atrocious, and I'll stop here for now because it's too depressing. What a downer.
    Find me on Steam

OK so bayonets were designed in the end of the 16th century.They were used in WWI and they are used even now.The question is :why aren't they in Supremacy?You should be able to choose how to attack with your infantry.And it should be of great help if two armies are battling each other and then behind one of the army come several devisions attacking with bayonets the army is totally going to loose.So what do you think?