Activated Node

COD:MW3 Community helping devs help the community

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IW_Enforcers

Just a quick note, IW now has a couple of peeps employed to ban cheaters/hackers. It’s not the simplest of hoops to jump through, but that probably filters the amount of bad calls.

It’s the community helping the developers helping the community.

Aka: ‘We’re too busy on MW4 to develop anti-hack methods that are global so instead tell us about the hackers 1 by 1 and prove it with video and yes we know there is no easy way of getting video out of MW3 and onto youtube but if you want this then it’s your only recourse’

:)
    ================================================== ===
    Find me here: Steam / Origin / XboxLive : Citruspunch

Activated Node
    Chat transcript of the steam chat room of the IW_Banners group. A voluptuous 12 y/o girl=MOB=: is an admin of the group and is present - although it makes it sound like I've dragged him in here kicking and screaming. I'm NorthFox.

NorthFox: Hey. This community helping developers help the community is great. It would be super great even more if there was a way to upload theater clips to youtube. Help us, help you, help us.
    NorthFox: :)
    NorthFox: I spent maybe 45 mins reviewing theatre games, making clips and then uploading and then sending the links to reddit. The easier those steps are the better, right?

< time passes…>

NorthFox: hello?

< more time passes…>

A voluptuous 12 y/o girl=MOB=: yeah
    A voluptuous 12 y/o girl=MOB=: thanks for uploading to youtube
    A voluptuous 12 y/o girl=MOB=: makes things quicker for bancandy
    NorthFox: uh... ?
    NorthFox: I'm sure it does, but, er, that's not what I was saying.

< even more time passes…>

NorthFox: hello?

< eons pass…>

NorthFox: heeeeeeello?

A voluptuous 12 y/o girl=MOB=: im at work, but whats ur question
    A voluptuous 12 y/o girl=MOB=: we cant make it any easier for you to upload clips to youtube
    A voluptuous 12 y/o girl=MOB=: i mean, thats not something that is gonna get changed anytime soon. we understand how problematic it is, but once you get the hang of it, it takes 5 minutes to report each hacker.
    A voluptuous 12 y/o girl=MOB=: the steps are: get in game or theater video as proof, record it using fraps or xfire, upload them to youtube, and paste the link to profile or steam ID and the video proof in the wall of this group

NorthFox: Thanks for letting me know.
    Find me here: Steam / Origin / XboxLive : Citruspunch