[AAR] Tactical Tuesday 21/03/2012: Death on Tracks

Tonight a pleasantly large number of people showed up to shoot things together. They were rewarded with:
    • Tankicious (draw)
    • Force Ten
    • Of Needles and Haystacks
    Thank you to the players for making things enjoyable, and mission makers (Head, Wolfenswan) for granting us new situations to die in. Please post your experiences and things here.
    Clips are fully loaded, and then blood floods the lawn

Network Hub Capt. Eduardo del Mango's Avatar
    Thanks for hosting/sorting things out, hosting and sorting things out people.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar

Last edited by Wolfenswan; 21-03-2012 at 12:51 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    That was great fun. Thirdkje was lethan on that humvee M2, I couldn't even see the buildings, never mind the enemy, but he was sniping from with a machine gun. Pretty elite.

Tank battle was fun, but I am hopeless at tanks so had no idea if I was hitting anything. Good though, Unaco's smoke grenade scared the crap out of me.

Big push mission was terrifying, but fun, even if I barely got a shot off at anything and spent most of the time panicking that i'd be left behind. Then it turned out I'd gone ahead and got slaughtered.

Escape at night was great fun, satchelling the BDM, jumping in the jeep and powering out from under their noses, watching the AI shoot a civilian and AVENGING HIS DEATH. Good times. Thanks everyone, that was lots of fun.

Being a tank commander was hilarious, as the driver and gunner were killed, and I ended up immobile in the middle of a field trashing tanks. Managed to take out 2-3 tanks and claim a draw, despite Alex's amazing ambush from the treeline. At the end of wolfs video, that's me that pops the ridgeline tank and the tank that chased Head down the road.

Force ten was good fun, although enemy smoke seperated me and I was quickly killed. Needle and haystack was good, but i'd appreciate less suicides when I get field promoted, thanks.
    Last edited by DWZippy; 21-03-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Whoa wait, hang on. You can zoom in from the tank? Jesus, no wonder I couldn't see anything.