Let's get this show on the road.

The players so far (I'll need confirmation by PM, watch your inboxes) are:

• Jarvis
    • Yours truly
    • dmbelenk
    • HughTower
    • X_kot
    • baboonanza

Game options! Please reply below with your preferred settings (defaults are in bold), and feel free to call dibs on an avatar image and/or legion token if there's one you particularly like. As for me, I'll be playing as this charming fellow right here:
    thong.jpg
    Because he's got a thong, and what else do you really need?

Map Size: 12/14/16
    Map Type: Great Rivers / Acheron's Locks / Dante's peak / The Lake of Fire / Infernal Divide
    Place of Power: None / Rare / Uncommon / Common
    Game Length: 10/15/20/25
    Infernal Census : Yes / No
    Rectification Content : Yes / No

I'll vote for 14 / Dante's peak / Uncommon / 15 / Yes / Yes

Network Hub
    Hooray! Thanks for getting this together, Antares.

This is my preferred avatar:
    (He's called Khali-ma)

I like the settings you picked, except I'd prefer a 12 map size, nice and cozy.

Network Hub
    I'll vote to change to infernal divide, infernal census yes and rectification yes everything else as is.

Network Hub
    I'd rather have rectification on. Everything else I'm easy about, 12 for mapsize could be fun though.

And I'm a complete newb brought here by those AARs in January so I've no opinion whatsoever. As such, I'll second Antares's vote simply out of courtesy to the organiser.

Yes, I am a suck-up.

Network Hub
    Did I miss the dropbox invite or has it not been sent yet?

Network Hub
    I've not had an invite yet but I think he may be waiting for everyone to confirm they're still around since you need everyone's email when you create the game.

For those who don't know rectification is the expansion and it's content seems well worth using, it has extra diplomacy options, expands the pool of available legions etc but most importantly more things give minor amounts of prestige which means its easier to dig yourself out of the having the no prestige and so being massively restricted in options hole that new people often end up falling into.

Yeah, dmbelenk hasn't confirmed yet. I imagine he won't be long though, he was active very recently in the looking for a game thread.

Obscure Node
    I'm in, and I sent the email info. I'm pretty easy about the settings, though I don't like census and I do like rectification.

Looks like it's 14/Dante's Peak/Uncommon/15/Yes/Yes, thanks In no small part to HughTower's slavering endorsement. That attitude will get you places*, friend.
    The invites have been created and the dropbox folder has been shared, so make sure you get back to me if you didn't get the invite. baboonanza, I hope you don't mind if I just go ahead and replicate your folder organization, that seemed to work pretty well in our games so far.

*And by places I mean the Abyss

Network Hub
    Initial turn file submitted - great adminning, Antares!

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    baboonanza, I hope you don't mind if I just go ahead and replicate your folder organization, that seemed to work pretty well in our games so far.
    You may submit your licencing request to my Patent And Copyright Enforcment Department.

And I have submitted my turn file. I think.

I'm confused already.

Or am I?

The inferno has been created.

Network Hub
    Hmm. I appear to have inadvertently discovered a method of cheating and I was able to load Dr Thong's turn, and have therefor seen his build. Sorry!

I have submitted my (correct) turn anyway, it's up to you guys if you want to restart or not.

Hm. This is bothersome.

Sadly, SI is not very secure when it comes to hiding this kind of stuff - I think I know how you did it, and I'd actually discovered a similar cheat within minutes of starting the Handbasket game, although I'd tried it on my own turn file and hadn't seen anything I didn't already know.

Tell you what. I'm playing Dr. Thong, and I expect the overall gist of my build will become pretty clear somewhat soonish, so I'm not too bothered.
    I'd also rather not restart with a different build because damnit I spent a good amount of time trying to see how I could make the concept work and if it does work it's going to be glorious, so all I'll need is your promise that you won't divulge the details to anyone (not that I'm expecting you to, of course. We may be murderous, lying two-faced bastards , but we're still gentlemen).

Network Hub
    Consider your secrets kept.

Network Hub
    I've always wondered if something like that was possible given the file structure. Thanks for being upfront about it, baboonanza. It's not a show-stopper for me, especially b/c the affected player wants to continue and this is a casual game.

Network Hub
    It really shouldn't be possible - the game it tied into the product key used to activate your game. I'm not sure why it worked this time.

New turn is up.

Things are already getting interesting.