Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Path of Exile - Beta Key Request =D

Hey all,

Been reading RPS for what seems like ages now, and I finally decided it was time to register. I love this site and the articles that are produced here, and the comments on the articles are equally entertaining. I have to admit my registration is for somewhat of a self serving purpose, but what the heck. I figure this is as good a place as any to attempt to appeal to someone's generosity when asking the question already stated in the title of this post.

Does anyone by chance have a spare Path of Exile Beta key that they'd be willing to PM to me?

Thanks in advance.

Activated Node
    I also want one, but they seem to be extremely rare. I left my email since almost a year ago and nothing.
    So, if there is a very kind soul out there, here's two people asking.

Would give you mine but seems I can't. Maybe I should try it myself then. Honestly though, the game seems rather sucky.

EDIT: well what the heck. You're lucky today, I'll pm my virgin account to you.
    Last edited by jnx; 24-03-2012 at 07:10 AM.
    Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

Obscure Node
    Even though public beta starts in 9 hours...

Here's a private beta key for anyone who wants it.

FRKBL-LRPV7-GJPT6-FBUV7

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx View Post
    Would give you mine but seems I can't. Maybe I should try it myself then. Honestly though, the game seems rather sucky.

EDIT: well what the heck. You're lucky today, I'll pm my virgin account to you.
    You are kidding ?

The game is great!

But anyway. At least you pass it on ;)

I've also got another spare:

FRKZF-B2RF9-RV7MD-SM7DH

Enjoy!
    Mijn Uitlaatklep - My (Dutch) blog about games, music and more

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomist View Post
    You are kidding ?

The game is great!

But anyway. At least you pass it on ;)
    I would agree, the non-free to play portions of this game have no actual impact on your ability to compete with others.

How FTP should be. Tribes Ascend has a far worse FTP format. (Still a brilliant game)

Network Hub
    Anyone fancy joining up for some coop at some point this weekend? I've been entirely useless at getting anyone I know to give it a try. My username is goatmonkey

Activated Node
    Just to save anyone trying, both of those beta keys have already been taken. I might jump on the open beta again this weekend if I get the chance, I really enjoyed it last time.

Quote Originally Posted by goatmonkey View Post
    Anyone fancy joining up for some coop at some point this weekend? I've been entirely useless at getting anyone I know to give it a try. My username is goatmonkey
    I'll play for sure. Hit me up on Steam, we're friends already for some 4 pack we shared some time ago.

Network Hub Gentleman Jim Stacey's Avatar
    Simine Fralinie's bookshop, east Canalworks, Vivec
    Since you guys didn't yell at him, anyone got a Dota 2 key? I've been trying to get into the damn thing for months. Invites seem to grow on trees, its one of the most popular steam games yet I still can't get my hands on it

I'll try to get it working to play some this weekend, but when I downloaded the newest version last night the game would crash instantly on me, I need to figure out the issue.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    I would be interested in a key too. I would also be willing to trade it for a Firefall beta invite.
    If interested PM me :)

Banned
    What state is the Firefall beta in now?

Last I heard it got a bit boring after a while...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Currently the foucs is on PvP balancing so PvE was a bit "neglected" (not included in the public client). PvE quest content is finished in about an hour (there are only a few starting quests available) and after that the only thing you can do is exploring and ressource gathering (aka thumping). Which can get boring after a few hours. So it depends on how much you enjoy thumping missions and crafting.
    But the next milestone patch (eta one or two weeks) is supposed to include lots of new PvE content.

Network Hub
    Wow this game is amazing.

Thinking I'm just going to throw them $10 to get into the closed beta and get 100 points to spend at the store. Definitely enjoying Path of Exile, it completely redefines free-to-play gaming imo; this is on par to any full price retail release this year.

If anyone has a spare key that could send my way I would be very thankful!

Banned
    Why would you give keys to spambots.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Stop posting keys on public forums, please.
    Use PMs, you don't want to give away the keys. Remember that anyone can read this forum, please don't waste those precious keys.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Lesser Hivemind Node frightlever's Avatar
    I've a spare key if someone wants to PM me. If I get more than one PM will probably look at post count or join date rather than FCFS. I just logged back into my account and saw I had a key from March, and I'm assuming it's still valid.

EDIT: and gone.
    Last edited by frightlever; 21-05-2012 at 11:25 AM.