Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Abacus Finch View Post
    I'm not sure if that applies to products, duff.
    It does when the guy is asking for help and the response is "wow is crap trolololol" without any kind of reasoning at all.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    WoW certainly brings out the best and the worst in people - I love the Azeroth more than any other gameworld, my screenies of the various adventures are almost as treasured as family snaps but I've had times when I hated it too.

I've called it "Barbie Orc Adventures" when it seemed the only thing anyone cared about was 'bigger shoulderpads' and cursed it like a minimum wage slave job when I had to grind for hours for gear for the next raid.

I've never resented the money tho - people moan about the subs but I subscribed for about 30 months (@9 = 270 + game + 2 expansions = 350ish) and played over 6000 hours (that's like a 35 360 game giving 600 hours of entertainment - not going to happen).

MMOs are hypnotic to me - most of the games I've played in the last year I've maybe put 4 hours into before I lost interest - I never finish anything and then they do an SWTOR 'free' weekend and I pour 20 hours into it - I get 7 days in WoW and I level 2 chars from scratch (one to 13, the other to 20)!!

So levelling another toon doesn't worry me really - and I'd like to get to 85 'properly' at some point, - so here we go again!

i actually tried this new Scroll of Rez thing.. and was told my account wasn't eligible for one.
    So other than taking up a few mins of my brother's time to send me the scroll (before realising it wouldn't work).. this has been a massive waste of time, which i should have realised by the fact i was considering going back to WoW.

The hell was i thinking? Bullet dodged.
    4 years in, 3 years clean.. Man that was close. lol

Will with GW2 out this year you probably wouldn't have been playing for long. :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Just got in the Beta. Time for some Monk action.

Quote Originally Posted by Moraven View Post
    <snip>... Time for some Monk action.
    and in the game? :p
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Obscure Node
    I rejoined a month ago to help my old raid group out for a while, cleared the heroic raids now and just clearing the raids in one/two days a week. It's reminded me of both why I played and why I quit, but the group is folding when we get to pandaland so I'm only in for a little while and I am enjoying it for the distraction it is rather than the obsession it was.

In a totally unrelated note, I've decided to become a heroin addict for just a few days, remind myself why I quit it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    Will with GW2 out this year you probably wouldn't have been playing for long. :P
    Surely you mean Firefall, Planetside 2 and End of Nations, right? hehe :)

I couldn't care less about GW2 if i was paid to do so. I REALLY dislike High Fantasy. WoW was because, well.. it was WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Axyl View Post

I couldn't care less about GW2 if i was paid to do so. I REALLY dislike High Fantasy. WoW was because, well.. it was WoW.
    Yeh its pretty high fantasy, but I am yet to see an elf or... erm.. panda?

Obscure Node
    No, just don't !