Obscure Node

Looking for a Gaming Buddy !

Hey Guys and Girls, my name is Conor and as the title suggests, I am looking for a gaming partner(s). Now you might ask why am I asking you guys ??, well unfortunately my friends in real life, either have no interest in playing together or just have a really bad sense of humour.

Anyway I'm looking for a partner or partners perhaps 2 or 3, to play games and have a fun, enjoyable time playing. I kinda want to start a let's play Idea on a particular game, minecraft or prehaps another game, and maybe start posting videos on Youtube, if it's cool with you guys.

I still need to get a decent Mic, but you can still add me on Steam, at 'Conorp55'

If your interested in becoming gaming partners, PM me and I will give you out some contact details !

This is not really an application form, more of guidlines: (dont take offence guys)

-Must be in or around 17, 18 or 19 years old.
    -Must have a good sense of Humour
    -Try to keep the time zone difference as small as possible to avoid awkwardness,but not of a huge concern(I'm in GMT btw)

Well thats about it guys, thank you if you read all this, and remember PM me if you want more details, or register your interest in becoming my gaming partner.
    Thank you.

What I'd suggest you do is join the Rock, Paper Shotgun group on Steam! There are always a lot of people in the chat room there looking for game partners. I'm sure you'll find someone.

I'll be your buddy @__@
    Can I...Can I touch you...just to see if you're real?.... <(^_^<)

Really though, Rock Paper Shotgun on Steam is a good choice. Another excellent choice is Rock Paper Shotgun on Evolve as well: https://www.evolvehq.com/groups/23-rock-paper-shotgun

I'm constantly in the Evolve one and will have more of a presence in the Steam one as well. My Steam name is mentor07825.
    Can be found on Steam, Evolve and Eve Online.

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Quote Originally Posted by Siddin View Post
    snip

Just realised you're from Belgium. Where abouts? I'm half Belgian. I used to live in Brussels, in one of the oldest communes in the city. I can't remember the name of the commune, I was young at the time, but I enjoy the city.
    Last edited by mentor07825; 29-03-2012 at 02:45 PM.

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Fascinating, Sorvin. It says that your community profile page isn't on Steam, you don't exist.

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Just meet people and hang with 'em. No one wakes up and says, "LOL I'M MAKE FRIEND BY SAY I WANT FRIEND," and no one says, "LOL OK I'LL BE FRIEND."