Obscure Node

The Jäger Brigade , a PC gaming clan.

The Jäger Brigade

What are we about?

We are a small clan that focuses on one ideaology , which is that a small group of active , tightnit gamers are the best kind of gamers.

We have no age requirements , we simply ask that you are mature.

Our ranks are not based on skill , but on how well we know you , how nice of a person you are , how trusting of you we are and how long you have been with us.

We also accept German members , but you must know and speak at least basic English

You can talk in German in clan chat , but when directly talking to another English speaking clan member or to an administrator , you must talk in English.

What are our rules?

Swearing is allowed, although racism is not.

Ranks are here for a reason. Listen to superiors, but feel free to report them to one of the officers if you feel they are abusing their position.

Because we focus on an active community, you should aim to be online at least 2 hours per weekend or 4 hours during the working week.

If you cannot make these hours for some reason, explain to one of the clan administrators why you cannot join in games, and how long the restriction will last. If you come back from something you didn’t foresee happening, for example an accident, and find yourself removed from the clan, contact one of the clan administrators.

We are only playing games. If you find yourself losing, do not verbally attack any of the opposing team or even your own team. Calling anyone an n00b will land you in hot water.

Don’t be a dick outside of games, to anyone in the clan.

Debates and arguments are allowed, but keep it reasonable. If you have any very controversial opinions, it is better to keep them to yourself unless you have a very convincing argument for it.

If you are trusted to do a task by an administrator, don’t let us down. Knowing any of them in real life is not a good excuse for slacking.

And finally , we really hate people that 'Play2Win' or are generally bad losers

What are the requirements to join this clan?

1. You have access to the games client Steam (almost everyone) and are willing to make an account for it.

2. You have a decent amount of grammar skills , although we aren't asking for a degree in english , just not constant text speak.

3. You are reasonably mature when the time comes , but having a laugh is always welcomed.

4. On a regular week , you can go on at least once a week for a good enough amount of time.

5. You aren't part of another clan , although public groups are allowed , as well as honorary positions.

6. You can abide by the rules , and are willing to take orders in game.

What games do you guys play?

We have official clan games which everyone is encouraged to take part in on Sundays. Whatever we play is up to the Administrators , but we must pick from one of the approved games. Approved games are ones which more than 50% of the clan own and can play. If you want to add a game to this list , contact an Administrator. If you dont own one of the games, contact one of the admins again , who will either give you a pardon for that week , or if you are a cool enough dude , gift it to you.

Here are a list of the currently approved games.

Team Fortress 2
    All Mount and Blade Games
    Counterstrike Source
    Rome : Total War and expansion Barbarian Invasion.
    Magicka

You still here?
    If you are interested in joining , contact
    Jaginun on steam,
    or e-mail the admin team at
    JagerBrigade@gmail.com
    For more information , go to
    jagerbrigade.tumblr.com/
    For the clan website , go to
    http://jager-brigade.enjin.com/

I will be answering questions put forth in the thread , about the clan.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Jaginun; 31-03-2012 at 01:35 PM.

Why are you posting here on this site? No offence, but I would just like to know.
    Can be found on Steam, Evolve and Eve Online.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mentor07825 View Post
    Why are you posting here on this site? No offence, but I would just like to know.
    To recruit more people to the clan , primarily , and to explain what the clan is. If you are wondering why THIS site , It looked like a good place to post this , a lot of PC gamers , some of the looking for a group like this. I saw it had a Game Clubs and Socialbility section , which seems relevant , and I checked the rules and there doesn't seem to be anything against it , so I went ahead.

EDIT: Now looking at it , this board does seem to be focused on groups of the Rock Paper Shotgun community , although I do not know the implications of that , maybe a Mod could chime in to say if this an OK thread?
    Last edited by Jaginun; 29-03-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaginun View Post
    To recruit more people to the clan , primarily , and to explain what the clan is. If you are wondering why THIS site , It looked like a good place to post this , a lot of PC gamers , some of the looking for a group like this. I saw it had a Game Clubs and Socialbility section , and I checked the rules and there doesn't seem to be anything against it , so I went ahead.
    No rules against it at all, and I wish you the best of luck :) While a clan is appealing, and one organised like this, I won't be putting myself forward. Best of luck to you. You may have better luck finding us at the RPS group on Steam and Evolve.

Another website I recommend is Something Awful....but that's like recruiting in 4chan. Always a risk.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Obscure Node
    OK , cheers man for the support , and I will take your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaginun View Post
    OK , cheers man for the support , and I will take your advice.
    All good :) And hang around these forums a bit as well. There's more to us than the main front page, like I've noticed we're gathering people for Burnout session. What made me not want in is the limited time I have and the lack of approved games.

Good luck :)

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Just get a spam mail to the inbox my forum account is registered to, addressed to JagerBrigade @ gmail.com (and probably bcc to others). Not sure if it comes from the forums or from your end.