Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1113
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yargh View Post
    waiting on the back end fixes for the social bits before joining any guilds. Hopefully it won't be too long.
    Oh, the guild bits won't affect anything, and while there are issues with representing/not-representing and viewing guilds, the backend is largely intact.

RPS' guild was invisible to me for four days, but when it came back, everything was hunky dory.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Obscure Node
    Hey; can i get an invite; account name is yellowfrogred.9301 ; cannot rember character name; can check if needed. Been a while since ive tried an MMO; but this seems to be a good one to take a punt with the lack of sub.

Would you guys also please invite my brother to the guild? His character name in game is Jimba Nightwalker!
    Can be found on Steam, Evolve and Eve Online.

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Obscure Node
    A good friend of mine pointed me in your direction, please can I have an invite to join him in the guild - my iD is: riz.4327

Thank you!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    who was the friend, and are you a thieving spy?

I have also decided to give this a try, and none of my friends (that strangely enough do not seem be visible to anyone but me) are interested to take the plunge into the horrible ocean that is other people with me.
    So if you're going to socialize with strangers, then I figured those strangers might as well be gentlemen.
    Hence, to RPS we go.

Account id - Seance.1854
    Character - Louira

Cheers

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    who was the friend, and are you a thieving spy?
    he's a long time gaming/cycling mate, hoping to do lots of WvW with him and the guild - his main is called Zapt, he said he'd ask for an invite for me in guild chat sometime today.

I've posted an introduction in the intro thread, in this one, I'm just posting asking for an invite since both threads appear to be in-use for that purpose

I'd like to join, my GW2 name is Lykurgos.7831

Quote Originally Posted by Lykurgos View Post
    I've posted an introduction in the intro thread, in this one, I'm just posting asking for an invite since both threads appear to be in-use for that purpose
    That's because people keep hijacking this thread

In fact I strongly suggest we let this thread die

Not even for general thread, Timofee?

Also, I guess I can ask here. So, we are using the native guild chat, and mumble, and what else? Why is the steam group ... not that active? Etc/.

(Also anyone that wants to tag with me is welcome, just whisper inawarminister.8751 when I'm on. I'm still a level 9 Guardian though...)

I'm not sure what you mean with "not active". Of course there are not many people sitting in the Steam chat when there is one in game. We announce events from time to time, like the low-level event we had on Friday and there surely be some announcements for WvWvW as well in the future.

What would you like to see?
    Forum janitor in training.

I'd like to join on Gunnar's hold if possible! Currently a lvl 15 Charr necromancer. The game came today and i'm loving it!

Sweedums.2045

So, do we have a massive guild? I just haad a bit of a windfall - and so I'm going to pick this up Friday or Saturday. Would love to group with a few people for my first few levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Well, there were about 200 people in the guild as of yesterday evening. However, I would expect that some people just joined the guild for guild features and free stuff and won't be very active when it comes to group activities. But who knows.

It would be great if people at least checked the forums on a regular basis so they know what's going on.
    Forum janitor in training.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Hey DW. Our guild has swelled to over 200 members now, it's pretty remarkable.

I wish you the best of luck with picking up a copy of the game right now, as online sales have been temporarily halted and everywhere else is selling out! Regardless, you're certainly welcome to join the guild whenever you do manage to make the purchase.

I've got ways. I'll pick it up over the weekend. I'm sure somewhere in London has it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

any update on the us guild? and if not is the guild oppsed to us players joining the eu guild?

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by TACO BOY View Post
    any update on the us guild? and if not is the guild oppsed to us players joining the eu guild?
    Theres already a bunch of non EU people in the guild.

Obscure Node
    Hi all,

Would be great to have an invite. Billowe.4517 / Calraen

Playing very casually at the moment but would be nice to have some people to chat with etc.

Obscure Node
    Heya

kayD.1249 is account name any chance of invite?

Played in bloodbowl league and stuff. Keen to do some WvW n stuff!