Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1113
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums but I've been an avid reader of RPS for quite some time and I would love to be a member of the GW2 guild. Can I get an invite?
    My display name is Evil Hungarian.9356

The guild invites seem to be borked at the minute so don't panic if you've provided your username but not got an invite yet. Hopefully it will be fixed soonish.

Well, finally got to play a bit, I really dislike the Black Citadel (confusing to navigate, ugly), but the personal story for charr thieves is getting a bit less bad. The events are plenty fun, though.

I wanted to know: As a level 8 character, how can I help the guild? I saw that I can pay silver to give some ridiculously low amount of influence, it's really not worth it. Also, I'm a knight, but the vendors tell me I have no right to show the guild banner on my armor.

I believe you give influence to the guild just by playing - so just keep playing.

Obscure Node
    How are things going in the guild right now? I ask because I logged in this morning slightly before the servers went down, made my character, accepted the guild invite and then scratched my head while nothing seemed to happen and the game forgot that any kind of invitation had taken place.

I'm in another tiny guild and things are a bit strange - people's names are showing up as "..." on the roster, guild chat is rather unreliable and the guy who formed the guild can't even see he's in the guild any more, meaning we can't kick / reinvite him and he can't promote anyone else to leader.

Aah, good times.

Obscure Node
    Hi everyone

I'm a big fan of RPS and I'd like to join the guild - my screen name is caffix.2617

My character has a beard - I hope this is acceptable.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Sorry, I can't find it are we PM'ing Timofee our names or writing them here? In case it's the latter mine is Sketch.3478

PM him.

/10char

Network Hub
    first time checking in this site but it looks cool enough for me. anyway, im also very excited for this game. glad to have others saying the same thing.
    almost all other blogs i go to give very positive feedback about this game. see ya!

Obscure Node
    I'd love to join the guild too.

Notelpats.1983

See you in game !

I guess it's part of the other guild-related problems affecting the game at the moment, but I don't seem to be able to represent the guild on some of my characters: I hit 'Represent' and nothing happens. Anyone else in the same situation?
    Last edited by Kismet; 26-08-2012 at 09:01 AM. Reason: EDIT: it's early and I'm sleepy.
    No stone left unturned. No tree left unpruned.

Yeah, Guilds are pretty much completely broken at the moment - I can't even see RPS

Hence no invites to anyone that asked since early yesterday.

Outch

EDIT: I somehow missed this twitter message, couldn't find anything related to representation before. I should get more coffee. Mooooore Coffeee!
    Last edited by Kismet; 26-08-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timofee View Post
    Yeah, Guilds are pretty much completely broken at the moment - I can't even see RPS

Hence no invites to anyone that asked since early yesterday.
    Yea, I saw earlier that you weren't representing RPS, now I know why. Hope with the new build they just released that this will be fixed.

Sort of expected with all the players trying to relog at the same time, but I'm back to login hell.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    It was fine this morning, but they had a new build so I guess it takes a while to restart the login server.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Looks like the eurogamer lot, including Quinns are playing on gunnar's hold as well.

Which is nice.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    The boss in Font of Rand just dropped 6 chests filled with loot instead of one. Oh boy.

Obscure Node
    Hello - I've posted in the introduce yourself but not here. A guild invite would be much appreciated. Sylfen.9584

So, no US Guild so far right? :/ No way I'll be able to join a EU server and not have a huge ammount of lag since i'm from south america