Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1113
    With my usual posse of friends deciding (shock, horror) against purchasing GW2 I'd love to play with people I know will be at least as amiable and fun to roll with (i.e. RPS hivemind).

Username's Mirdini.8315, hopefully they'll get the invites fixed soon.

e: Huh, I was sure I'd posted in a thread before

maybe only in comment threads? @_@

Welcome everyone! Right now, Guild Invites are still a bit borked, but we'll get everyone in as soon as thing are running smoothly again.

Cheerio and see you online!
    Forum janitor in training.

Obscure Node
    Hello everyone,

I've been mostly a silent reader of RPS for over a year, but I would be happy about a guild invite too as soon as they are working again. My GW2 name is Talsadir.9301

Obscure Node
    Hey, I'd like to become a member of the RPS guild on GW can u send me an invite ingame? Kalutica.6430

Thx

Obscure Node
    hey
    I played few mmos and playing in a good guild makes it much better
    so i would like to join RPS guild
    Lumos.5231

thx

Activated Node
    If you could add arienette.4963 that would be very kind.
    Thanks.
    saos.posterous.com for knowledge

Been a long time reader of RPS, played many mmo's and avid player of Guild Wars and loving Guild Wars 2 so far.

Your guild sounds lots of fun and exactly what I am looking for.

If you could add: ShadowDiver.5708

Thanks and see you in game.

Hello all. Not much of a forummer (forums screw up any productivity i have so i try and avoid em!), but would love to join the rps guild. How does one get an invite? username is iamthejuggler.9371, or char name is Llyrenn at the mo.

I'd love an invite to the guild! Username: Scarecroww.2687

As many before me I'm not much of a forum user but I'm an avid RPS reader.

Obscure Node
    Made an account finally just so I can post in this thread. Please invite me to guild when you get a chance, drewdupe.6418

Thanks tons.

Network Hub
    I finally got my account, too. I am hoping for invitations: jhonnyrocker.7834
    Thanks.

Network Hub
    You know, I was just thinking of something and I'm not sure if the question has been asked or answered yet. But the question is - Can you be in a guild that's not on your home server? I know you can be in multiple guilds, which is absolutely great, I'm not sure how guesting and cross-server guilds are going to work out. I mean, isn't guesting going to be limited in how often you can do it? I know server swaps are limited to one a week(after launch at least), but if they don't limit the server guesting and allow for unlimited server guesting then the only reason to buy a server swap would be for PvP.

Activated Node
    Been trying to login for the last hour, but still not able. Getting really annoyed. Should know better than to try to play an MMO on launch day, shouldn't I? It's just that I seem to be in the minority. Oh well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unruly View Post
    You know, I was just thinking of something and I'm not sure if the question has been asked or answered yet. But the question is - Can you be in a guild that's not on your home server?
    This is absolutely possible. Although if you are on another server you will have a separate pot of guild influence to accrue and use... in other words the influence bonuses and guild upgrades don't carry over.

I mean, isn't guesting going to be limited in how often you can do it?
    We don't know for sure, since it's not in the game yet. But ANet's pitch for it infers that it is mean to be convenient and unlimited. The only limitation you should encounter is you can't WvW while guesting.

I know server swaps are limited to one a week(after launch at least), but if they don't limit the server guesting and allow for unlimited server guesting then the only reason to buy a server swap would be for PvP.
    I believe that's the intention.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harvb View Post
    Been trying to login for the last hour, but still not able. Getting really annoyed. Should know better than to try to play an MMO on launch day, shouldn't I? It's just that I seem to be in the minority. Oh well.
    Buying it on release ? Or prepurchase?
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Hi there, new forumite here. I just posted an introduction thingymajig in the introduction thread and wanted to say 'hello' here as well. I'd love to join the GW2 guild (once the whole guild thing is un-broken).

I'm playing a Charr engineer on Gunnar's Hold. You can add me if you like: AlexBronsky.4735

Activated Node
    It's a pre-order, but still the general launch time was midnight last night, right, so it oughta work.

I haven't paid attention to this subforum for a while. Did you have the account names people said when the betas were going stored somewhere? Here's mine again: kauhuk.1589.

Activated Node
    Okay, I'm in. Can you please send me an invite? harvb.2984

Cheers!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Guild functionality is buggy at the moment - for example, last night I and Wolfenswan at separate times were unable to post to guild chat at all (myself for over 2 hours) with the message "you are not in a guild". Also I think invites might also be affected, so if you haven't had an invite don't be offended.