[AAR] Tactical Tuesday 03/04/2012 - Rabbit hunting

ARPS once again steps up to the plate and delivers another entertaining TacTues evening with 20+ able bodies.

The missions for the evening where:
    • Halted
    • Internecine II
    • Guns of Nagarone
    • Headhunters

Thanks to all the beautiful people who joined tonight and made it an awesome night. Sorry for the long wait both before and during Guns of Nagarone, I hope it only made the action that followed even greater. Post any experiences/stories/tales of the evening below!
    Last edited by SvDvorak; 03-04-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Obscure Node
    I always miss the weeks we play headhunters.Havent played it once yet.How is/was it?need changing at all?

I thought Headhunters worked just fine. The first LZ chosen to the northeast of the target turned out to be hot with alot of hostiles continuing along that road. In the end we succeeded pretty narrowly. I thought it worked out perfectly.

Oh, I remember now we had some initial trouble with fitting players in the transport choppers. Instead we had to put them in the attack chopper as well.

Obscure Node
    I need to tweak the transports.Problem getting markers to work when you add other stuff outside of folk platoon orbat,if i remember correctly.