Page 1 of 1166 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

What are you playing at the moment?

I've been replaying The Witcher 2 and getting back into Battlefield Bad Company 2. I also have a copy of Hunted: The Demon's Forge here, so I'll give that a whirl later today.

You?

Obscure Node
    Last played Brink, but I'm taking a break in hopes of getting something resembling work done. I'll likely be back on TF2 this upcoming week, what with the spiffy new magician's cowl I just acquired for my demoman and the double-drop rate event.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Currently downloading the Duke Nukem Forever Demo(!), also having a second playthrough of The Witcher 2.

Plugging through the Witcher 2 (casually), only just hit Act 2. Taking a break from Brink after rushing three characters to the level cap. Might pop back into TF2 as double drop week starts today (when huhmerica wakes up).

I've been indulging in some full-on Minecraft singleplayer escapism as preparation for a camping/finally-learning-to-surf trip (MC would be so much better with waves).

Activated Node
    Today's the last day of my degree, so I'm looking forward to hitting the Hellgate beta tomorrow.
    Otherwise, the usual hourly sessions of TF2 or L4D2.

That recent Far Cry 2 sales article on RPS made me feel like giving the game another try, after I got frustrated with its monotony back when it was first out. So I've been playing that quite a lot and I have to say I'm enjoying it. That said, it's already starting to feel slightly repetetive so who knows how long the honeymoon is going to last, but it's certainly not a game without merits.

Activated Node
    Witcher 2. Not enjoying it as much as the first one though. Waiting on dedicated server for terraria. Not sure what I'll hit up after that.

Obscure Node
    I've actually been playing loads of Bad Company 2. I blame all the BF3 news that keeps cropping up. It bloody forces me to go play BC2 for hours on end. Apart from that its Starcraft 2 mostly, hit the youtube link below for some of our SC2 2v2 work :p

StarCod is the name on BC2 add me if you want!
    Last edited by Stylosa; 03-06-2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: No Signature!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Witcher 2, Minecraft, Bloodbowl.

Network Hub
    Sim City 4. Trying out some interesting experiments like my road-less city (it makes a profit!)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar

replies need titles?

Kings bounty: the legend and Splinter Cell: Conviction.

I don't like this forum, it doesn't play nice with opera mini and ate my long post regarding finally getting on a roll in conviction.

Lots of Football Manager, need to get back to Mirror's Edge.

Brink, Section 8 Prejudice, Terraria, Fire & Sword, UFO Extraterrestrials.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    SPAZ and Fable 3

Witcher 1 (got nostalgic after finishing the 2nd), Minecraft, Avadon - The Black Fortress. Also just found out about Exult, so I might poke at Ultima 7 in the near future.
    Last edited by Ezhar; 03-06-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Activated Node
    I’ve spent most of the week playing Red Dead Redemption. (Yes, it’s on a console-toy, I’m sorry. If it makes it any better, said console toy is hidden under my desk and connected to my secondary monitor :) I’m disappointed it hasn't had a PC release, as I’d love to ride around the old west with far draw distances and better-than-HD resolutions.

It's pretty good, though it’s very much Grand Theft Horse in structure, which is its biggest flaw. But after playing it, I really want a Stalker-esque RPG with Witcher-esque morality set in the old west.

League of Legends - I'm using it as a length break from revision when I need it.

With all this Duke Nukem Forever excitement I thought that a little WGRealms 2 was the ticket or it was until I got killed by Cyberdemons. It would be really amusing if it was better than what DNF will turn out to be.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    I've gone back and started playing KotOR again (now that I've finally managed to get it reasonably working on Win7). I never did get very far in it first time round: after Taris and Dantooine, I think I did most of Tatooine, but that was it.

I've also been playing stuff that's been in sales recently: Just Cause 2, Mini Ninjas and Sam & Max.

Given future releases, I'm planning on replaying American McGee's Alice and, of course, Deus Ex, too.

Kind of want L.A. Noire, but I have to spend less time buying games and more time playing them.
    Last edited by thegooseking; 03-06-2011 at 10:41 AM.