Page 2 of 1233 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
    I was considering starting Crysis, which I bought during the Steam sale a while back, but then I went and launched GalCiv II to mess around with something and I may be trapped there for a while now.

Playing Blood Bowl and Men of War: Assault Squad when friends are available, Far Cry 2 for when I've got half an hour spare. Red Orchestra is on the way, looking forward to playing Darkest Hour with some RPS chums. The mention of GalCiv II makes me want to play some grand strategy now... or Sins of a Solar Empire. Oh god.

I'm trying to power through the original Witcher so I can play Witcher 2 when my new computer bits arrive. However 'powering' for me means playing about four hours a week so it's taking me some time (just got to Chapter 5)

Also losing horrendously at Frozen Synapse, which is brilliant yet I am terrible

Terraria and Minecraft kill the rest of my time.

Obscure Node
    League of Legends, Minecraft, CoD4 (Black Ops a little this weekend, as it's free to play right now), and... DETOUR.

Obscure Node
    I've been playing Terraria and The Witcher 1. I plan on maybe giving that Duke Nukem thingie a shot, seems like fun. I wonder why I've never heard of that game before, it must've really been developed under the radar.

Minerva's Den for PC, it's really excellent and actually my second playthrough after completing it on the 360.

I've been playing Far Cry 2 (The missions are repetitive but I like driving around and setting things on fire for the hell of it too), Mini Ninjas, which is really quite good, and occasionally Brink which underneath all the bugs and poor developer choices is a great game. All of this up until last night, when I was hit by a wave of nostalgia for Dungeon Keeper when it came up on gog.com.

Right now, I am playing Fable 3 for PC. It's a great game, never thought I will like it THAT much. Beside that I am also playing Minecraft, Terraria, Bad Company 2, Left 4 Dead 2 and DiRT 3. Great games, all of them. :D

Playing a lot of Frozen Synapse, really enjoying it. Also making my way through The Witcher 2.

Obscure Node
    Dirt 2 is occupying a lot of my time lately. It's been on my "bought but not played" list for quite a while now and I figured it was about time I jolly well got on with it. I'm thoroughly enjoying haring around the tracks at LUDICROUS SPEEDS but some of the modes can be frustrating, as I seem to constantly be rammed off the track.

Pro Evo is the only game I've been playing in the last couple of weeks.

Obscure Node
    Team Fortress 2. Recently passed the 1000 hour milestone.

Medic!

Obscure Node
    I'm playing Portal 2, Deathspank and the Sims 3. Thinking about starting playing Dragon Age 2 or The Witcher.

Obscure Node
    that new sims3 expansion pack and valkyria chronicles 2

Obscure Node
    Mostly League of Legends, some Minecraft, Bad Company 2 and Witcher 2.

M&B with fire and sword and Revenge of the Titans

I should get back to witcher 2. TF2 has gotten my attention once again. Also thinking of installing Starcraft 2 again but not until I have beaten DoW2 Retribution.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    In before some rapscallion steals my name!

I'm messing around a bit with Project Zomboid and am planning on properly starting The Witcher 2 at the weekend now that the patches have alievated my frame rate woes.

Eventually got round to completing the first Witcher game. Should probably start on the 2nd now.

Obscure Node
    Like most people I've been working my way through the Witcher 2, although i've just downloaded Wing Commander: Privateer from GOG so its time to relive some childhood memories, other than that I've jumped briefly into star trek online for the first time since the games release and started another dead space 2 playthrough