Page 451 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551951 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,020 of 23338
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Guys,i would like to install some cool drivers for my 4850,any suggestions ??

4850? Support for it was moved to the legacy drivers, and the last update was 12.6 legacy right here: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownloa...w-vista64.aspx

Future updates, if any, will come at a sloooooooooooower pace, mind you.

Thank you mate.

Playing PES2013 DEMO 2,wow game looks good,it plays good as well. Good job KONAMI.
    Last edited by DaftPunk; 09-10-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    I'm doing some Fifa 13 Career mode and I'm not sure if it's the game or my computer but it suffers from stutters every now and then.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

I assume its not problem in hardware right,maybe reinstall will help or patch,if there is any.

Network Hub
    Dove into Crusader Kings 2 for the first time recently after listening to an old Three Moves Ahead podcast about it. It hasn't clicked with me just yet, but I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt, as I don't quite know what I'm doing yet. I am trying to get my head around the idea of playing a strategy game and just letting my decisions play out, good or bad, no matter what, rather than reloading every time things aren't going my way. My love of action games has made me lazy in that regard over the years, so I'm going to give this game a healthy chance to surprise me.

Other than that, Borderlands 2...

VERY eagerly awaiting the 4th Walking Dead episode, releasing this weekend (I think).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Broke out the graph paper for my second go at Sanctum. Why don't more tower defense games have mazing elements? Also, air levels are terrible and an abomination.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Tower defence games addiction to 'Btw, your towers are useless vs this enemy type, you lose' is my biggest bugbear with the genre. Defence Grid has rewind and fast forward so flying or 'resistant' enemies are just call for 'oh right' not 'you cheap bastards*
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Aaaaah... Anor Londo. Oh how easy to kill your giant guards with the powers of Chaos! Oh, a che-

*chomp*

Fuck you, mimics
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Passing the time till Friday (X-com) with a return to the land of Skyrim.

Never got myself to completing the main story arc, so that's what I'm doing right now (later. now I'm at work).
    Before doing that, I finished the assassins story, which was quite horrible in so many ways. The worst part was that after I murdered the emperor, I joined the legion and swore to protect the emperor that I only killed 30 minutes ago.

Last edited by Avish; 10-10-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by kstress71 View Post
    Dove into Crusader Kings 2 for the first time recently after listening to an old Three Moves Ahead podcast about it. It hasn't clicked with me just yet, but I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt, as I don't quite know what I'm doing yet. I am trying to get my head around the idea of playing a strategy game and just letting my decisions play out, good or bad, no matter what, rather than reloading every time things aren't going my way. My love of action games has made me lazy in that regard over the years, so I'm going to give this game a healthy chance to surprise me.
    I think while you're learning it's legitimate to reload when you misinterpret rules and weird stuff you didn't expect happens. Otherwise it is more fun to just let whatever happen.
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Avish View Post
    Passing the time till Friday (X-com) with a return to the land of Skyrim.

Never got myself to completing the main story arc, so that's what I'm doing right now (later. now I'm at work).
    Before doing that, I finished the assassins story, which was quite horrible in so many ways. The worst part was that after I murdered the emperor, I joined the legion and swore to protect the emperor that I only killed 30 minutes ago.

Also it won't impact the game in the slightest, and rarely (if ever) be mentioned. But's that what you get with giant, nonlinear, sandbox RPGs.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Tower defence games addiction to 'Btw, your towers are useless vs this enemy type, you lose' is my biggest bugbear with the genre. Defence Grid has rewind and fast forward so flying or 'resistant' enemies are just call for 'oh right' not 'you cheap bastards*
    Sanctums thing is the added element of 'personal' retribution against the invading scumbags. I always found my reaction to 'resistant' enemies was less "you cheap b*stards" and more "well, i better get stuck in then"
    Saying that i haven't booted up Sanctum for a while, whats it like with the latest big update? I heard there were new maps.

In other news, Resonance is still doing my head in with its equal amount of moments of complete brilliance and crushingly poor design decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    Also it won't impact the game in the slightest, and rarely (if ever) be mentioned. But's that what you get with giant, nonlinear, sandbox RPGs.
    Well, they could have used the faction system from New Vegas, which worked just fine and made choices more meaningful and hard to make. Or at least do something more subtle than killing the emperor . It was out of place and idiotic even for a game like Skyrim (light weight sandbox RPG with emphasis on fun).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Utterly addicted to FTL.

Defence Grid has rewind and fast forward so flying or 'resistant' enemies are just call for 'oh right' not 'you cheap bastards*
    Yeah but DG still suffers from checkpointing syndrome. I was really very frustrated with it when hunting medals on that damn volcano level.

Quote Originally Posted by TomxJ View Post
    Saying that i haven't booted up Sanctum for a while, whats it like with the latest big update? I heard there were new maps.
    I'm curious about that as well. Last time I heard they were supposed to be making Sanctum 2? guess that's going to take some more time.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Do you people play JRPGs?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel- View Post
    Do you people play JRPGs?
    I played FF7 like a bawse back in the day. Last Remnant... That's a JRPG right? And I love Final Fantasy Tactics.

I'm disappointed you didn't say "eastern RPG" because now I cant say Witcher
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

I played FF7 like a bawse back in the day. Last Remnant... That's a JRPG right? And I love Final Fantasy Tactics.

I'm disappointed you didn't say "eastern RPG" because now I cant say Witcher
    was just asking. I hate JRPGs

Do you people sniff lines of crushed up toenails?