Page 455 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505555955 ... LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,100 of 23629
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Well there is very small number of fps games which are better then crysis so its kinda unfair to compare anything with it.
    small? in my book. just Stalker and Half life are better.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel- View Post
    small? in my book. just Stalker and Half life are better.

In terms of gameplay half life can't touch crysis,STALKER on other hand is my numero one fps game of all time so yeah i'm little biased towards it x)

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel- View Post
    of course it is better than COD type shooters. but compare to crysis its nothing.

i do agree. Soundtrack is superb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z81KirL8fv8
    Personally I prefer COD over crysis 2.
    I found the gameplay quite boring and with COD you have at least something blowing up, somewhere, every few seconds, which makes the experience more fun for me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Avish View Post
    I found the gameplay quite boring and with COD you have at least something blowing up, somewhere, every few seconds, which makes the experience more fun for me.

Must ..resist.. seriously,COD?!? You have commited the ultimate heresy!!!

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Darksiders 2 complete, pretty great game though I think I missed a fair amount of side-quests/secrets and I didn't really enjoy the earth section.

On to XCom tonight :]

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    In single player, I made the mistake of starting Fallout: New Vegas: Dead Money and it very nearly killed my 150+ hour game dead. What an absolutely awful expansion/DLC/thing. Timed pixel hunts that instakill you on failure, obnoxious enemies, dull environment, and constantly eroding health (which is a problem when you've turned off food healing). Blech, misery, and neither the characters nor plot remotely seem to justify the pain of dragging oneself through it. I got a little ways in, playing shorter and shorter sessions each time, then realized this dreck was killing any enthusiasm to play a game I'd been greatly enjoying until I started it. Save reverted, all is well. Tell me the other DLC's are better, please!
    I thought Dead money was incredibly well done, and really set up what was a stunning 4 episodes of DLC. In in my opinion it was the "Timed pixel hunts that instakill you on failure, obnoxious enemies, and constantly eroding health" that made it all the more exciting. But most of all I loved how the DLC story ran almost parallel to the main game, leaving clues in the mojave but mainly linking each other until the climatic last quarter.

Just goes to show, horses for courses eh?
    Probaly doesn't mean much, but I found Dead money to be second to Old world blues, which is absolute Genius.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Avish View Post
    Therein lies the problem

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I preferred Crysis 2 over 1 in that it was more gamey. Crysis 1 is a better sandbox and you can do some really enjoyable things, but 2 was definitely refined into a more...fluid game? I don't think I could say I like one over the other, but I think both were good. Warhead was possibly the best though.

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    XCOM, normal difficulty, Iron Man mode. It's so good. Ok, so the start is annoyingly hand-holdy and I'm so sick of the three main staffers talking to me, but the rest of it? Sublime.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Network Hub
    Been kind of a crappy week, so I can't wait to veg out on Borderlands 2, Walking Dead, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, and Crusader Kings 2 (I'm gonna figure this game out if it kills me) this weekend. Might even devote some time to some Halloween or horror-themed games recommended to me in another thread :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    also enemies are kinda stupid,
    How far in are you? I wouldn't say it gets impossible, but it does get a lot harder, but all the more satisfying as you progress. Some of the sequences are wonderful to play through. The last few levels are spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    I preferred Crysis 2 over 1 in that it was more gamey. Crysis 1 is a better sandbox and you can do some really enjoyable things, but 2 was definitely refined into a more...fluid game? I don't think I could say I like one over the other, but I think both were good. Warhead was possibly the best though.
    I think I might agree with this 100%. It'll be interesting to see what Cry3 does, considering it looks to be merging the two ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by apricotsoup View Post
    Darksiders 2 complete, pretty great game though I think I missed a fair amount of side-quests/secrets and I didn't really enjoy the earth section.
    I don't know anyone who enjoyed that area. It was so damn poor.