Page 550 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 504505005405485495505515525606006501050 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 11,000 of 25138
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Why can't i equip this item i just purchased ? I thought this would go neatly bellow my helmet,to have even more protection lol.

You are in the inventory menu. RB over to the equip menu.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    *Shifts eyes left, then right, then left again.*

Pokémon White 2. Don't hate me.

(It's really, really good.)
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    Try using the bat claw or a batarang in those situations.

Edit, I just can't remember if that breaks the free flow multiplier.... jumping towards him and then punching the thug should work though.
    The batclaw doesn't break your combo, and even better, if you jump over the thug after pulling him, he'll fall to the ground, allowing you to do a ground takedown if no one else is too close.
    But just punching while pulling the L-Stick to the enemy I want to hit works for me every time, no mater how far he might be.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    You are in the inventory menu. RB over to the equip menu.
    Oh i see,thanks. Otherwise i can parry now,but not allot of the time thus..But still i'm getting better.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post

Don't worry, I won't hate you. I'll simply shun you.

On Topic: Commandos Behind Enemy Lines.

Fuck those nazis. Them and their cones of vision.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Oh i see,thanks. Otherwise i can parry now,but not allot of the time thus..But still i'm getting better.
    That's the beauty of the game. You progressively get better over time.

Except for Blighttown. Blighttown will always bend you over a table and ream you in the ass. God damned Blighttown...

And finished AnalCreads 3. Must say, I really liked the Desmond. Connor is officially my least favorite protagonist in the series, and this includes a series with Altair...

Still Dark Souling on the PC, and very tempted to go shove Demon Souls into the PS3 and do another run of that. I'll see what the estimated delivery date for my 10 dollar wrassling game is and decide accordingly.
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar

I still need to catch some legendary guys in Pokemon Black before I can begin Black 2 but good to hear you're liking it so far.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Banned
    Glad to hear it too, oh wait, is this the PC GAMING section?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohorovicic View Post
    Get the stick out of your ass. This thread is about saying what you are playing. Many of us are playing games on multiple platforms. You don't like it, then go play an extra PC game to account for us.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    You know, I only play PC games these days. I don't own a current gen console, don't have an iOS or Android device, and really have no interest in acquiring any of those things in the foreseeable future.

And yet I'm completely unbothered by people talking about playing non-PC games in this thread. I wonder why it bothers you so much?

Lesser Hivemind Node fiddlesticks's Avatar
    So, is Pokémon White 2 an actual sequel to Pokémon White or did they just run out of colours?

Since we're already talking about non-PC games, I'm currently enjoying Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. I've also started another playthrough of Knights of the Old Republic 2, but I'm not making a lot of progress. The beginning parts seem to drag on a lot more than I remembered.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Hey gundato,any idea how to remove those black bars in Dark Souls,i'm using sdfix for resolution btw.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    So, is Pokémon White 2 an actual sequel to Pokémon White or did they just run out of colours?

Since we're already talking about non-PC games, I'm currently enjoying Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. I've also started another playthrough of Knights of the Old Republic 2, but I'm not making a lot of progress. The beginning parts seem to drag on a lot more than I remembered.
    Yes, it's an proper sequel and continues the story of the previous Black & White.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    I still need to catch some legendary guys in Pokemon Black before I can begin Black 2 but good to hear you're liking it so far.
    I 'finished' B1, did very little after beating the league etc. I fully acknowledge that's not finishing it, considering how large the game is, but I'm content with that. If you go through the painful process of syncing your game card online, along with B/W2's, you can get inserted 'memories' from the first one into relevant places in 2. It works cross-colour too.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    As far as I can determine, yes to the first. It's the same generation (V), although I'm not sure of the Pokémon overlap. A quick scan of the pokédex suggests 280+. That said, it's in the same region, but with slight changes to the lay-out. It looks like there may be some gym overlaps, but I'll have to wait and see entirely.

I think the start may be one of the best. It's obviously still geared towards introducing newbies, but it's relatively quick and painless and I had 6 pokémon much quicker than I'd have anticipated. So far, I've had a lot of fun with the game. B1 started to drag for me, for some reason although remaining very playable. W2 has shown no signs of that at the moment. Whilst I've only played Blue, Red, Yellow, a little bit from Gen 2 and then Black1, this may be the best Pokémon game I've played. There's tons of content, lots of side-things to do and generally all good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Don't worry, I won't hate you. I'll simply shun you.
    Well, I mean...

...ah. You are right, I'll give you that. That said, in the previous times I, or anyone else, have given a non-PC example, there have been no problems, even some discussions of those games. Not that that is an acceptable reason, but it happens rarely enough that I don't think the PC talk will be diluted over time.

However, to remedy this:

PlanetSide 2 crossed the 100 hour mark a few days ago. It is a very good game, its flaws and optimisation issues aside.