Page 583 of 1156 FirstFirst ... 834835335735815825835845855936336831083 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,660 of 23105
    My recommendation to people playing KOTOR2.
    I feel the game is quite biased to skill driven builds. So It's better to play as Jedi Sentinel.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    My recommendation to people playing KOTOR2.
    I feel the game is quite biased to skill driven builds. So It's better to play as Jedi Sentinel.
    nah. just int at 14 and make repair and computer your primary stats. you will get enough points to reach level twenty (you don't need more)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    That video sums up much about what I love in KotoR 2. I would probably fall apart if Obsidian got to do KotoR 3.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    I prefer Sentinel too. Lot of extra dialogue options tied to Awareness which serve to score influence points and flesh out your character. High intelligence or wisdom also bring in a few extra options, though each of these stats usually presents the same option so there's no point raising them both for that purpose. Repair is handy if you want to know more about the droids and their past.

There's this optional bit (might only be in the restored content mod) where Kreia asks you to train up on your weakest skill, so neglecting the repair skill until that point might be a good idea.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Let me be combo breaker here.. Anyone else played Metro 2033 in russian,i can't stand english voice overs with fake russian accent.

I'm 2 for 2 in great games from far in the backlog. First was Shadowgrounds, and yesterday I played a couple hours of Nox. Pretty fun for that type of ARPG and it has a good sense of humor. If the different classes are as different as I've read, and the campaign is as short, this may be the first one of these that I actually play more than once.

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Let me be combo breaker here.. Anyone else played Metro 2033 in russian,i can't stand english voice overs with fake russian accent.
    I switched for a while when I played it, and it sounds much better to be sure, but the subtitles are in a ridiculously large font smack dab in the middle of the screen and with a little border around them, completely wrecking the visual experience instead. So I switched back to English. Playing without subtitles was not an option since I would not know what was happening at all. Warmly recommended for a second playthrough though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    Two large UFO started to fly around middle east. Not able to take them down with my crappy interceptors (I rally need to invest in science. I have one Lab and fifty scientist. and its may already) I had to wait for them to land. Then I dispatched my strike team.
    Taking over a large UFO is hard work tough. Managed to do one and currently I am tackling second ufo which from outside looks even bigger. Maybe it was very large which would make it a battleship. Already five aliens fire upon me the moment I step out of my ship. A long battle awaits me.
    (talking about UFO: Enemy Unknown)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    This all tells me I really need to play KOTOR2 again. To my shame I've only been through once and that was many, many years ago.
    Play it in French or German, then no one tries for the 'Allo 'Allo style of Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    Two large UFO started to fly around middle east. Not able to take them down with my crappy interceptors (I rally need to invest in science. I have one Lab and fifty scientist. and its may already) I had to wait for them to land. Then I dispatched my strike team.
    Taking over a large UFO is hard work tough. Managed to do one and currently I am tackling second ufo which from outside looks even bigger. Maybe it was very large which would make it a battleship. Already five aliens fire upon me the moment I step out of my ship. A long battle awaits me.

Feel free to post some screenshots from game,would love to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    Clean up on the larger ufos is a pain in the ass. Too many places for aliens to hide.

I had it on Russian, but I switched back to English because I literally had no idea what words in the spoken language matched up to the subtitles. So I'd read the text and spend the rest of the time listening to gibberish, trying to pick out words I recognise, but failing.

Stupid METRO is crashing on steam,tried safe mode and still,its loading then boom crash.

My current "menu" of games.
    [Wots on mah desktop]

Playing some Mechwarrior 2 Ghost Bears Legacy, which I somehow missed back then, although I played the hell out of mech2 31st-centrury-combat and mercs.

I find GTR1 more fun that 2 because the handling is more brutal and the cars behave like beasts. Sweaty hands.

Mechwarrior: Living Legends since it came out. Truely amazing and it keeps getten even better. I don't like MWOnline at all although I keep trying to.

Good old IL-2 Sturmovik. Alternating between the Russian bomber and German fighter campaign. I like how the original is more simple and smaller. The successor IL-2 games are just too much for me.

Aerofly FS. Why didn't anyone tell me gliding is so much fun!

GTA4 with the realistic driving and flying mod only. Not a fan of ICE, as it destroys the atmosphere created by the cheerless color palette. I set the colors up one notch though in the options menu. Perfect for me.

Multi Theft Auto. I miss the time when there was no ghost mode. The chaos of 30 cars smashing at the start was beautiful. But still there are so many great game modes to choose from and maps are quite creative.

GTA1. My favorite of the series. It plays like a game and is about making points.

Live for Speed. My go-to for multiplayer sim-racing.

Offroad Drive. Rock-crawling mud-bogging mound-climbing water-splashing excursions

Lunar Flight. Stabilizers deactivated. Volume up to 9.

Prototype games should have fully destructible buildings! Imagine that shit,daayuuum!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sonic and Sega AllStar Racing - reminding myself of it's technical glitches and total lack of multiplayer IN A KART GAME - and wondering why everyone is excited about the next one ;)

Also Ion Assault - still...

and Dark Souls when it stops going through framerate panics/throwing me offline and generally fucking me about

GW2 and Firefall beta

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Sonic and Sega AllStar Racing - reminding myself of it's technical glitches and total lack of multiplayer IN A KART GAME - and wondering why everyone is excited about the next one ;)
    Because the new one does have multiplayer? Plus SEGA has been doing pretty decently with their PC ports lately.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Prototype games should have fully destructible buildings! Imagine that shit,daayuuum!
    The same team's (far superior) The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction lets you destroy buildings. It's probably the least interesting part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    The same team's (far superior) The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction lets you destroy buildings. It's probably the least interesting part of the game.

Why is it far superior to Prototype,tell me more :o