Page 667 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1675676176576656666676686696777177671167 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,340 of 24102
  1. #13321
    Activated Node Murmurandus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Flanders, Belgium
    Posts
    80
    Cause I'm a little stuck in Two Worlds 2, I reverted back to Hitman Blood Money. I still suck at being 'stealthy' so I always end up shooting stuff... :shrug:

  2. #13322
    Moderator Anthile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    People's Republic of Germany
    Posts
    2,584
    It's just a shame being overly violent always feels like doing it wrong in Blood Money. Although that one time I put on the clown costume, picked up a garden shear and just started to stab that goddamn jogger and eventually everyone else was...special.
    That level was just so frustrating. It took me forever to figure out that you can spike the donuts.
    In the end, I still had to go back and get that damn silent assassin rating.
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

    to wound the autumnal city.

  3. #13323
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    N. Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Enjoying Tomb Raider:Underworld,tried new hitman and what the fuck is this bullshit,seriously do every franchise need to go to that route,even new tomb raider took it,splinter cell,rainbow six..fuck this.
    I think you were asking about this at one point - Severence on gog http://www.gog.com/gamecard/blade_of_darkness. One for all you Dark Souls nutjobs out there.

  4. #13324
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,331
    Installing Max Payne 3 now. I am sure I will refuse to acknowledge it as being canon, but I also suspect I'll have fun while playing it.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

  5. #13325
    Activated Node Murmurandus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Flanders, Belgium
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    It's just a shame being overly violent always feels like doing it wrong in Blood Money. Although that one time I put on the clown costume, picked up a garden shear and just started to stab that goddamn jogger and eventually everyone else was...special.
    That level was just so frustrating. It took me forever to figure out that you can spike the donuts.
    In the end, I still had to go back and get that damn silent assassin rating.
    I'm in the French Opera (assignment 4?) and there's a zillion guards and I just want to take that painter's clothing but I fuck up and all the cops from France come to kill me...

    But still, having fun... :ja:

  6. #13326
    Activated Node Murmurandus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Flanders, Belgium
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Installing Max Payne 3 now. I am sure I will refuse to acknowledge it as being canon, but I also suspect I'll have fun while playing it.
    Lot's of cinematics, but the game in between is fun. Need to continue that one too...

  7. #13327
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Jolly Ole England
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Installing Max Payne 3 now. I am sure I will refuse to acknowledge it as being canon, but I also suspect I'll have fun while playing it.
    "I had a dream of my wife. She was dead. But it was all right."

    *Proceeds to spend the next nine years as a depressive alcoholic*

    Hey! He lied to us through graphic novels. I hate when people do that!

  8. #13328
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,331
    Yeah, that is why I am just gonna pretend this game's story never happened. Problem is that I am really in the mood for some Max and I recently replayed the first two (and by "recently" I mean last month :p).
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

  9. #13329
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,638
    Meh at the end of Max Payne 1, he says about how the his ghosts have released him from his haunting. 3's writing is good enough to carry the torch anyway.
    steam: sketch

  10. #13330
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,015
    Max Payne 3's plot is terrible but the game is so goooooooooooood!

  11. #13331
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Voon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sultanate of Johore
    Posts
    1,974
    Fallout: New Vegas.

    Just cleared out the basement in REPCONN. Killed Davidson for his sexy bumper sword. CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH

    Getting bored a bit so, I'm bringing over Veron to Helios One because I remembere there being a shack with a computer somewhere nearby that only she knows how to use. All that serching has brought me to discover a bunch of Radscorpions, instead. CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH
    Last edited by Voon; 09-03-2013 at 03:22 AM.
    Art blog here.

    Doodles poodles sheboodles

  12. #13332
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Capital of Scandinavia
    Posts
    1,106
    Playing New Vegas. CRASHCRASHCRASH

    Booting New Vegas. Playing N...CRASHCRASHCRASH

    Booti...CRASHCRASHCRASH

  13. #13333
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    Playing New Vegas. CRASHCRASHCRASH

    Booting New Vegas. Playing N...CRASHCRASHCRASH

    Booti...CRASHCRASHCRASH
    You using the 4 GB memory fix? I'm running about 70 mods, most of them pretty demanding/content heavy and it's only crashing once every five or so hours. No arguments that it's incredibly poorly optimized though.

  14. #13334
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Capital of Scandinavia
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    You using the 4 GB memory fix? I'm running about 70 mods, most of them pretty demanding/content heavy and it's only crashing once every five or so hours. No arguments that it's incredibly poorly optimized though.
    Yep. But maybe I botched the installation somehow. Is it possible to check if the 4 GB mod is installed properly? The game never crashed on my old laptop, but it just won't work properly on my gaming rig. It's gotten a little bit better since I changed the mod load order and disabled autosaves, but it's still really annoying. I only have a few mods installed (four maybe?). I'm using the enhanced texture mod, which I heard could be an issue, but I'm only using the medium one.

  15. #13335
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    Yep. But maybe I botched the installation somehow. Is it possible to check if the 4 GB mod is installed properly? The game never crashed on my old laptop, but it just won't work properly on my gaming rig. It's gotten a little bit better since I changed the mod load order and disabled autosaves, but it's still really annoying. I only have a few mods installed (four maybe?). I'm using the enhanced texture mod, which I heard could be an issue, but I'm only using the medium one.
    I launch it through the 4GB exe thing, that's how I know it works for me. I'll see if I can find the link. I'm using the enhanced texture mod, only the lite one, but also Project reality, better wasteland and a bunch other texture things as well as no more pain which adds about 300 more NPC's and hundreds of buildings so would have thought that would have more than equaled the medium texture pack for strain. I've got a strong computer but given how poorly New Vegas uses resources i think it plateaus quite low tech wise anyway so don't think it will be that.

  16. #13336
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,630
    Miasmata is terrifying.
    Tumbling down a hill and losing a precious plant was heartbreaking. The night is dark and full of terrors. There's a creature roaming the island and I get the feeling it's extremely smart.
    It's a very immersive game thanks to excellent movement and interaction mechanics and a smart interface.

  17. #13337
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,638
    Nice Storm of Swords quote.

    The creature in Miasmata looks hilarious.
    steam: sketch

  18. #13338
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,246
    Enjoying TR:Underworld,also what an ass lol,usually i try not to be that guy who stares at fictional ass but daamn,this one is sexy.

  19. #13339
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,603
    I was going to play some Tombraider but ended up playing Dark Souls all day.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

  20. #13340
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,246
    I'm planning on replaying the modern trilogy backwards.


    Underworld > Anniversary > Legend


    Then maybe original ones,if they haven't aged badly..But dat tank controls :(

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •