Page 806 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 306706756796804805806807808816856906 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,120 of 22715
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    People still cant play l4d2,the basic concept of game is stick together fuckers,but nooo people don?t do that fuckers bloody fuckers
    Yup, unless I play with people I know on some sort of voice chat the game is useless. No PUBs for me

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I have problem playing with friends, i bought 4pack L4D2 in 2010 and i gave one copy to my really good friend,which have problems with internet since then and can't play normally online games,other two copies were gave to my two steam friends which one deleted me shortly after that and other is offline for a long time..so i'm doomed to play with people i don't know :/

Anyone wanna play with me,i'm good teamplayer,will heal you/cover your back etc,i'm from Europe as you can see.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    HoMM II on mah Asus tf700t.

My god, the difficulty in this game is all over the place. Some missions are easy as pie, some are hards as nails. The original Roland campaign had only one really difficult mission though, the one that starts in a swampy part of a peninsula and you are basically forced to roll the perk that lets you travel faster on bad terrain, otherwise you are screwed. Also, losing first city is an instagameover. You are constantly attacked by necromancers who spam death spells. Not really hard in a proper way, more like a luck based mission. Hate those kind of missions. Final one was all about logistics and moving tens of support heroes back and forth. Meh. Also, I'm playing without sound so I couln't understand the plot if there was any. Addons take difficulty bulls-t further to the Dark Souls level. It's easy, then hard, then easy, then 200 BONE DRAGONS LOL HAVE FUNZ. And time limit of 4 months!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Banned
    People still cant play l4d2,the basic concept of game is stick together fuckers,but nooo people don?t do that fuckers bloody fuckers
    I played a lot of pub campaigns back in the day and never had much problem with it. If some 'tard wants to be all pro and runs ahead just let him die, he'll learn*. If someone is dragging behind wait for them. Chill out brah.

* - note: he will not actually learn, will blame you and the team(which is amusing) and leave so the AI will take over and the AI will follow you like a sheep so that's fine.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    While I do find your statements questionable, give Gal Civ 2 a shot. The AI is interesting enough that you get a lot of interesting things. Like one AI intentionally sabotaging itself and its allies to keep you alive so that peace won't last long enough for one of the other AIs to win.
    The diplomacy in Shogun 2 and FOTS is excellent as well, transparent, varied and rational. Combined with strong AI, brilliant agent mechanics and lite RPG character development I enjoyed the campaign map more than the battles. Best political intrigue simulator I've played in terms of trade off between accessibility and depth if you want to invest in that sort of thing.

Won half of my empire without invading anywhere through judicious use of religion, bribery, arranged marriages, assassinations and playing people off against each other, but the really satisfying part was that everyone else was trying it too, map was always changing. If Rome II can do all that just with a different context I'll be totally enamoured.

But yeah, for all Shogun II's battlefield prettiness-and it is very pretty and the most polished and accomplished battlefield simulation in any point of the series so far, including in terms of AI-the best bit is the diplomacy and faction AI, so if you're into playing politics I highly highly recommend playing it just for that.

Been reliving old memories with the ever excellent Star Wars; Knights of the Old Republic on the iPad, a surprisingly great experience on account that mobile gaming has never really struck a chord with me. But KOTOR remains as refined as it ever was, shame the sequel won't get ported...

Are pads that powerful now that you can play KOTOR on it,daamn. I can run comics on my pad,and watch movies,maybe some GBA emulation and thats it lol.

Oh aye! Runs pretty smoothly (and actually feels more optimised for than the steam version! If you discount the lack of AA, yeah surprised me too, XCOM available for it aswell and its supposedly quite good.

I finally finished my Classic Ironman run in Xcom. There is a critical point were the game gets way easier. I found it really difficult till I got laser weapons. With Plasma and High level snipers the game was even easy... My usual team: one support, one assault with ghost armor, two heavies, two snipers (one with archangel armor and squadsight, the other in ghost armor and the skill to move and shoot.

I had to restart the last level due to an horrible bug which prevented me from going trough the last door. I had to kill all my team with the Psychic nova + rocket.

For the last room. I am glad someone gave me some tip before entering you (the tip was: you only have to kill the Overlord, not the others ) could pretty well have finish quite badly... 2 of my men went berserk, my heavy got controled and she was still heavily armed... I already had my second heavy in coma from a previous encounter... Luckily Ouija and Rage;, my psychic support and my amazing assault were still ok... I poped the cloak and went directly for the boss... two shots at close range and a psychic nova and it was over. (and Rage took 12 damage in the process... oh well he can take it.)
    Last edited by Drayk; 23-07-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    I give unto you the maddest of props. You're a god damned super hero.
    *Mostly* harmless

Googling most immersive pc games and of course people are including STALKER series but i noticed allot of people are also saying they can't get in to the game,that ai is really bad,game is really hard and someone also suggested to get tutorial haha,for stalker games..Excuse me did people really became such pussises when in comes to games..

Still Thomas Was Alone. Bloody difficult (for me), but still really cheerful even when the poor little polygons are dying horribly. The characters, the central mystery and the beautiful graphics really make the game, along with good controls (when you die horribly it's your fault).
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Watching CoH2 plot summary on YT. Well, exactly as expected a mishmash of Grossman, Solgenicyn and Goebbels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Don't Starve
    Played some more and died on the second day of Winter. Currently on hold but I can see myself coming back to it in the near future.

They Bleed Pixels
    Currently at Stage 4.3 which should be the last level. Nice combat and good controls. Definitely enjoying it. Quiet hard sometimes but maybe not as hard as Super Meat Boy ( I quit playing SMB at Hell Dark World half way through). Somehow I stopped playing just in the beginning some months ago. Seems it is better taking a pause between platformers (played through Cavestory before) so that it is easier getting used to new movement physics.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Viscera just added multiplayer to the Alpha....Time to do some mopping competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pertusaria View Post
    Still Thomas Was Alone. Bloody difficult (for me), but still really cheerful even when the poor little polygons are dying horribly. The characters, the central mystery and the beautiful graphics really make the game, along with good controls (when you die horribly it's your fault).
    I love that game. The voice acting and idea behind it leaves me a permanent face of :D while I play.

I for one am obsessed with Saints Row 3 at the moment. Have spent hours buying all properties and completing all activities in Steelport. I think the only one I dislike is the panda skydiving, but even that is pretty awesome. Just completed the Gang Bang mission, where STAG show up. What fun!

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaritsgozilla View Post
    I love that game. The voice acting and idea behind it leaves me a permanent face of :D while I play.
    I stopped halfway (?) through the game, the main reason being that the puzzle part comes down to sorting through your various characters to climb an obstacle over and over again, often requiring you to use the exact same "sequence" multiple times. Does this get any better later on?

Zodiac tournament was rather short, even for a DLC (less than an hour). Which is a shame, because it's doing very nice things with sleeping dogs (great) melee system.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    Excuse me did people really became such pussises when in comes to games..
    Surely the point of not having a tutorial for STALKER is that figuring things out for yourself is fun, not that it shows how uber-hardcore you are.
    "Moronic cynicism is a kind of na´vetÚ. It's na´vetÚ turned inside-out. Na´vetÚ wearing a sneer." -Momus

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post
    sorting through your various characters to climb an obstacle over and over again, often requiring you to use the exact same "sequence" multiple times. Does this get any better later on?
    I'm still only in world six out of nine or ten (I think). At the moment, I would say that that was an issue in world four and not since then, but I'm guessing that it will come up again to some degree. Not to be too spoilery, but the band's likely to get back together. Characters introduced later move differently, which will probably help with what you're talking about.
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

Quote Originally Posted by Avish View Post
    Zodiac tournament was rather short, even for a DLC (less than an hour). Which is a shame, because it's doing very nice things with sleeping dogs (great) melee system.
    The whole 'Enter the Dragon' vibe was great, wouldn't have minded a bit more of it! Actually I enjoy Sleeping Dogs' combat far more than the two Arkhams which are quite similar. I don't know whether it's the kung fu or the lack of a perpetual combo meter but I like Sleeping Dogs better.