Page 102 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 23338
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TillEulenspiegel View Post
    Including the entire Quest for Glory series four times (fighter, thief, magic-user, paladin)?

QFG2 and QFG4 are particularly deserving of multiple play-throughs.
    Not interested.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'm not interested in playing any game I've not yet played.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    If Sturgeon's law theorizes 90% of everything is crap, and you dismiss 100% of everything you haven't tried as crap, then aren't you still right 90% of the time? Pretty good success ratio there.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizardry View Post
    There's a fairly obvious step between "never played it" and "played it 4 times."

Much as I love QFG, there are always some classes that I'm just not interested in playing.

To get this thing back on topic, I've been playing a surprising amount of SupCom2, which is just a hell of a lot better than I'd heard. I like it a fair bit more than something like Starcraft 2 (far less fiddly) and the AI is excellent. In co-op and skirmish it's a real blast, though the campaign is shit.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    There's a fairly obvious step between "never played it" and "played it 4 times."
    Good point. For a second there I thought he meant he wasn't interested in Quest for Glory as a series. Apologies Nalano.

I've been playing Xenonauts - it's pretty decent, and I would recommend former X-Com veterans pay some money and get in on the beta. He's using beta testers feedback to refine the game, and you get to play a near finished version of the game already, although it's via desura now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Lesser Hivemind Node TillEulenspiegel's Avatar
    I *was* half-joking, but if you haven't seen all possible paths of QFG2, you're missing out.

Wouldn't play them all in a marathon session, but it makes it well worth revisiting.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Moved a few more % to complete Blocks that matter, it's charming but I think I'm reaching the ceiling of the difficulty. Bought, downloaded and played the demo of Anomaly, very Australian isn't it.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardry View Post
    I was so close to slipping that in my signature.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    I sincerely wish I had more time to play anything but Skyrim and the occasional BloodBowl-match.

But I don't. Even Arkham City is going to suffer from Skyrimitis for a while (I'll play that just before my second Skyrim re-roll as a Thief).
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

I'm in a love-hate relationship with VVVVVVV
    Only two trinkets left.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The holy holiday triumvirate of Skyrim (awesome) Saints' Row 3 (pretty good) and Arkham City (just played an hour so far, but: awesome). Skyrim is probably gonna make me go back to FO3/NV, maybe even Morrowind. But I still have... a mind-boggling amount of hours to go before I'm done with Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    I'm in a love-hate relationship with VVVVVVV
    Only two trinkets left.
    Friends don't let friends VVVVVVV

At the moment mainly Binding of Isaac (yeah, I know, still haven't beaten it - I came to the party late and I'm not great at it), which is lovely because I haven't had much time for gaming in the past couple of weeks and Isaac gives short, simple bursts of pleasure.

I also have lots of games partly finished, or never going to be finished but not currently playing, that I intend to go back to - Avadon, Beneath a Steel Sky, Fate of the World, Unepic, the Lonewolf gaming books recast as computer games...

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Anomaly, very Australian isn't it.
    No, not at all. It features a UK taskforce (as in, in the story they're meant to be British - they refer to themselves as Her Majesty's something or other), and the voice acting also sounds very British.

Though Hollywood Australian accents tend to sound like horrible British ones, so that could be why you'd think that.

But anyway, yeah, been playing a bit of Binding of Isaac and not much else the past couple of days. Unlocked Eve and Cain, but haven't killed Mom yet.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I picked up Anomaly as well, and while I quite like it I was surprised by how difficult it is. I went with Advanced over Casual but I might step back down out of cowardice. I got to the third mission, saw what a ridiculous number of enemies there were and just closed the game.

Oh well, on to the Tribes Ascend beta. It tried to install AMD CPU drivers on my Intel system right off the bat, so we'll see if I can even get it working.

Been Kyaking, fishing, swimming and sight seeing with my family for almost two weeks. Can't wait to get back to Skyrim in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by BobsLawnService View Post
    Been Kyaking, fishing, swimming and sight seeing with my family for almost two weeks. Can't wait to get back to Skyrim in a few days.
    :D

"You know, in Skyrim I catch fish WITH MY BARE HANDS."
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Yeah, I mihht actually catch something in Skyrim. *grumble*, *grumble*

Beat mom on my 5th life. It helped that between parasite and mom's eye I became bullet hell, lagged the game so hard dodging got easy.